forum

Poll 11: What do you want me to do?

posted
Total Posts

What should I do?

Do whatever you believe is best for us! I trust you!
25.90%
More events! Competitions and tournaments!
6.77%
Get involved in the community more! Finish NewRules and stuff!
8.37%
More time banning and stopping cheaters!
22.31%
More bugfixes!
1.20%
New osu! features!
35.46%
Total votes: 251
Polling ended
Topic Starter
peppy
I tend to spend my time pretty generally, and try and cover everything. This means I can't really focus on one place, because everyone wants everything at once. This is just an informal and quick survey to see what is most important to you guys at the moment.

Maybe I need to ask this question more often, who knows ;p.
Rena-chan
I'd love to see some new features from the feature requests forum, but I think bug fixes and osz2 should take priority.
Love
get dem cheaters yo
Shiro
I clicked this 13 seconds after you posted.

Personnally, I'd like it if there were less cheaters, but also less multi-accounts. For the cheaters part, most have been taken care of (except in Taiko and CtB, I keep hearing people complaining about that), but there's no control over multi-accounts at all.
Topic Starter
peppy
Keep in mind that the "new features" option means osz2, because that is a pre-req. I just didn't say "osz2" because of the confusion it will cause.

I'll be sad if I'm the only one to choose the last option ^^;
update: phew i'm not
Natteke
Cheaters gonna cheat, go for osz2
WVSagi

Rena-chan wrote:

I'd love to see some new features from the feature requests forum, but I think bug fixes and osz2 should take priority.
laport
I'd love to see some in-game feature updates (like, the new invite thing is great, keep it coming (I was thinking: what if you spectate someone, and when that person spectates someone as well, instead of playing, you will automatically spectate that other someone? As if you "follow spectate" someone, or a special option for that) and new design

people shouldn't be mad about osz2, any development is good development imo and if its really that bad or good when it's here, we can always talk about it~
dNextGen
Bittersweet
I'm happy to see you don't think about mapping again =D *runs*
Topic Starter
peppy

Bittersweet wrote:

haters gonna hate. i map for osu!stream where the quality of my maps matches the others in the game.
Mercurial
Thus... ->
RhaiizoN
osz2 plz~
Bittersweet

peppy wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

haters gonna hate. i map for osu!stream where the quality of my maps matches the others in the game.

Just a joke, boss ~
-WiNTeR-_old
Do whatever you believe is best for us! I trust you! [13]
dkun
Well, you made the game, so it'd be safe to say we should trust your guidance with it.

Also, y u no finish Gnarls Barkley map from like 5430583940 years ago :(
bomber34
I chose
Get involved in the community more! Finish NewRules and stuff!

To be honest i tossed a coin between this and "Do whatever you believe is best for us! I trust you!"
because:
New osu! features! : They will come eventually and I like osu! how it is right now :3 I mean new features are always great but there is nothing special i really wanna see now.(Maybe those multiplayer power ups we never heard of again

More bugfixes!: I haven't seen any in a while and since you removed this bug with approved maps in ranked sets there is nothing anymore i noticed :)

More time banning and stopping cheaters!: I know there are many people with multi acc. and FL cheaters in CtB and/or Taiko but they get banned fast if you spot them soo i would say no to this option ^^.

More events! Competitions and tournaments!: The only tournaments i do are the Charts (if you call that competition or tournament), because i am not that much interested in those. I'm not skilled enough yet :3
Topic Starter
peppy

dkun wrote:

Also, y u no finish Gnarls Barkley map from like 5430583940 years ago :(
bug phill about that; it's his map ;).
Sync
get oz2 over with and start working on other stuff to make people happy and stuff
loli66
touhosu! yes i want new features
show more