forum

How to apply spinner meter in version 1.5-2.5

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ylbar
how do i apply a spinner meter in these versions. when i put a spinner meter in version 1 it shows up but when i change it to 1.5 or higher it reverts to the default blue spinner.
RockRoller
There are two spinner styles, old and new. Spinner-metre is only used by the old style. To use the old style you need to have a spinner-background or its HD version.
Topic Starter
ylbar

RockRoller wrote:

There are two spinner styles, old and new. Spinner-metre is only used by the old style. To use the old style you need to have a spinner-background or its HD version.

so it wont work if i change to newer versions? but it says on the skinning tutorial page that its for ALL versions. but why did it work for !YOUTA's otaku skin, it has a spinner metre but it is in version 2.5
RockRoller

ylbar wrote:

so it wont work if i change to newer versions? but it says on the skinning tutorial page that its for ALL versions. but why did it work for !YOUTA's otaku skin, it has a spinner metre but it is in version 2.5

1. Dont quote the tutorial, it is outdated and a new one allready is in work
2. You need to differentiate between skin.ini Version command and the spinner styles. These are two completly different things.
You can only use either the old or the new spinner style, but they both should work on all skin.ini versions.
show more