posted
None of my friends want to play it
feelsbadman
posted
he told me it is a music player
posted
Yes, and sometimes we play together.
posted
Probably most of my good friends know what the game is, half of those don't care and also call it a weeb game, the other half don't like playing it or have better games to play.

Honestly, the guys who call it a weeb game are fucking judgemental dipshits and I'm pretty sure only one guy in that first half actually saw gameplay of it. Why I like about the other half of my friends more..
posted
Yep, my friend sitting next to me now in World History hates it lol
posted
yes because i talk about it too much LMAO
posted
i actyally got into osu because i played it at a friends Place recently. the said friend also got my bestie to like it and now we play together after school in a Private multiplayer lobby pretty often :)
posted
Yes I showed them Cookiezi top plays and they were fascinated.

One of them plays now but he just plays 2 stars on HR DT and is 900k rank. I told him to download more maps and stop spamming retry but I can't help him.
posted
yes, but some of them does not play it / have accounts
posted
Yes, there are several of them but i only play with 1 or 2 of them at most these days
posted
almost no
they only know osu's a strange game thain there eyes,you only move two of your ten fingers when you play osu
posted
I have a few online friends that know what osu! is, but IRL only one of my friends knows what osu! is, and that's because I've shown him.
posted
Nope, no one I know plays it. I told one friend, said I was a weeb, didn't try it, and blocked me on everything for 'being a weeb'.
posted
Yes and they don't like it >.<
posted

EmeraldSnorlax wrote:

Nope, no one I know plays it. I told one friend, said I was a weeb, didn't try it, and blocked me on everything for 'being a weeb'.
that's messed up, he is very judgmental
posted
Actually got a few people I know who play osu. Can get pre competitive
posted
I got to know osu! from a then friend. I dont know if he still plays actually.

I know that I remember feeling like a hopeless case of aim-trash, when I started and he was so much better lol.

So yeah my now friends know that i play a rhythm game, called osu!. Some of them I watched me stream a few times. My boyfriend knows that I play osu, and he thinks I am crazy.
I almost made him try... but then he was like "nope...pls dont...honey, pls dont" xD

Because I know how frustrating it is to have friends so much better than yourself, I would never force someone to try it. Thou' if they want to, I am a happy spectator. It's so f....iretrucking cute!
posted
One day before the class, me and my classmates spotted somebody playing osu!mania. Before I could say anything one of them just started to babbling about osu! and I was actually surprised that somebody knew it. Here comes the funny part. He said he played on osu!standard and was actually pro or something like that. He told us how difficult the game is. Then he picked his laptop and started showing off his skill on 3*. He was like 'it may seems easy but it is actually super duper difficult'. So he asked us to try and we did, except me.

Later that day in the cafetaria my friends got really hooked up. They kept pushing me to try it. Instead, I picked my laptop and my tablet and just started pulling of easy 5* jumps and streams. That one friend of mine was like 'damn, you are pro boi' and i said 'no. you just suck mate'

THE END
one of them actually snipped my rank just in 4 months
posted
Yeah one person of like 50 friends, he played til like 50PP then he quit lol
posted
Well, I managed to get one of my friends to play this game and now he's addicted rip
show more