forum

Do any of your friends know what osu! is?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mystiful
guys if i give my address will you move to be neighbors with me? :D
lmfao
2 of my friends knew, they tried it ONCE with me in a multi lobby and then decided to bully me everyday for playing it for the entire summer. Sad stuff.
Meseta
Only 2 of my irl friends know osu!, and they play it.
stevennnn
a have a ton of irl friends and online friends who know what osu! is, but not many play it
Apraxye
“Friends?”
animeslayergp

Apraxye wrote:

“Friends?”
im pretty sure its a type of emregncy food

Satsz
Honestly, My only friends who know about osu! are the ones that I introduced to the game.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I Have No Friends
TrI0stan
Yes, all of them either hate it or enjoy it
BluJellu
The friends I have who play osu know what osu is, other than that no
ZevenIAX
very few of my friends knew osu lol (emphasis on the word "very few")
salve123123
yes. he was the one who introduced me into this game
Synphonica

ZevenIAX wrote:

very few of my friends knew osu lol (emphasis on the word "very few")
no, I disagree... Quite a lot of people know osu many of which only play the game as an aim trainer for valorant, csgo, (overwatch and fortnite during the time when i got into osu), and other games. Now its becoming even more popular after penguinz or moistcritical, tyler1, greek, tenz, 39daph, and other famous streamers started playing it. It is an understatement to say its a game that few people know. I think you meant that a few people actually play osu as a main game and or seriously. But as far as I know, osu is not an underrated nor dead game with a small player base.
Sugar_owo
Don't tell me this thread glitched out too!

OT: Yes, i've once bragged to them how i was in the top 20,000's globally and top 2,000's country wise.

they keep asking me. help.
Joon Yorigami

Sugar_owo wrote:

Don't tell me this thread glitched out too!

OT: Yes, i've once bragged to them how i was in the top 20,000's globally and top 2,000's country wise.

they keep asking me. help.
I also brag about my rank, especially ctb. It's nice to hear not being insulted for being a 6 digit
Sugar_owo
i really just keep saying im a fucking good taiko player.
Joon Yorigami

Sugar_owo wrote:

are your friends taiko players or do they just compliment you because they have no clue what taiko is?
MisakiSakaki
irl friends no, Internet yep
Sugar_owo

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

are your friends taiko players or do they just compliment you because they have no clue what taiko is?
oh shit they play.

it's concerning about the fact that i actually only told them once-
Joon Yorigami

Sugar_owo wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

oh shit they play.

I mean, "rank 19000 global" sounds ridiculously impressive until you actually realize that taiko is literally irrelevant to most people.
Sugar_owo

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

oh shit they play.

I mean, "rank 19000 global" sounds ridiculously impressive until you actually realize that taiko is literally irrelevant to most people.
yeah..
show more