Michi wrote:

rank pls
Topic Starter
Jenny
post 88 was a german

>signs
Charles445
Extra would be great if it didn't have circle stream jumps
It's barely playable with them in it. It creates a jerky movement that doesn't fit the rest of the difficulty.

Wait, I think I said that already
JAKACHAN
Circle stream jumps are unplayable.

Hate to say it I usually enjoy your maps, but those circle stream jumps just totally ruin the flow and make the map unplayable.
Love
Auto doesn't 100% the Extra.

Not to mention the 1/4 jumps are impossible to hit.
rrtyui
:o
MMzz

Love wrote:

Auto doesn't 100% the Extra.

Not to mention the 1/4 jumps are impossible to hit.
Very true.

01:03:785 (1) - Auto 100's at the end because of the distance. You should stack it on top of 01:05:141 (1) - or a little more to the left if you want, as long as auto doesn't 100. Also you need extend it one more tick on 1/8th so it's accurate to the music.
Topic Starter
Jenny
Fixed the slider, though I liked how a player could possibly gain more accuracy than auto on a map.
Michi
pussies
Zare

Michi wrote:

pussies
quoting Michi is fun
Topic Starter
Jenny
Zarerion, Michi, you're not helping.

If it was for stream-stream-stream jumps, I can see that, those mostly suck but as this is slider-stream-slider, it is possible due to the slider leniency system; I've had various testers (e.g. Rucker, rrtyui, Michi, tsuka, myself if you want to count that) and none of those/"us" had problems catching them, though, there's one or two things I consider changing when I'm back at my host's house.
vipto
gg Jenny
galvenize
I don't think the stream jumps are as bad as they're made out to be. I don't know about mouse users but they're pretty intuitive and easy to catch with the tablet.
Zare
Anyway, the bubble was popped for that slider, why isn't it rebubbled yet?
Topic Starter
Jenny
galv, they're fine on my end and I did put thought into them being doable while mapping - you know, I'm not the healthiest (-> fastest, in this case) on this game and I'm fine with anything like what I mapped here so yeah, my 2ct as the mapper

@Zarerion: MMzz wanted to fullmod it but did not get to it yet, it appears
Zare
Let me just point this out:

Charles445 wrote:

Auto doesn't know how to handle extremely short repeat sliders very well. It appears to let go of the slider too soon.
This isn't a problem with the map, this is just how auto plays.
This is a quote from Charles about RLC's new map "The Pretender" (which got approved in 6 days, but that's another story)
That map is now approved, no one cared about Auto not SS'ing. So why would you, MMzz, pop the bubble here? And more importantly, not rebubble it immediately after it's "fixed"?
If a BAT can't "get to" recheck a map, he shouldn't pop a bubble (for no reason) in the first place.
Gabe
Seems like he isn't coming back..
Topic Starter
Jenny
your turn then, gabe :v
show more