forum

T.M.Revolution - INVOKE (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Satou Kazuma01
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 24 April 2018 at 12:38:35

Artist: T.M.Revolution
Title: INVOKE (TV Size)
Source: 機動戦士ガンダムSEED
Tags: mobile suit Gundam Seed strike freedom Opening 1
BPM: 98
Filesize: 9345kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,38 stars, 62 notes)
  2. Expert (5,31 stars, 288 notes)
  3. Hard (2,95 stars, 166 notes)
  4. Insane (4,37 stars, 202 notes)
  5. Normal (1,87 stars, 72 notes)
Download: T.M.Revolution - INVOKE (TV Size)
Download: T.M.Revolution - INVOKE (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 1st Beatmaps :

!!! - W A R N I N G - !!!
IF YOU HEAR SOUND "INVOKE!!!" IN HIGHEST DIFF, PREPARE TO SINGLETAPPING 152 BPM

Anime Ending Beatmaps list :

All diffs done by me. I think this is the first mapset since my first ranked map that doesn't have any GD's.

Using moe backgrounds because there is no relevant BG for this anime or cartoon that isn't shitty

High quality versions of backgrounds:
* Easy: Upin, Ipin, Mei-mei, Ehsan, Fizi, Susanti, Jarjit, and Mail from Upin & Ipin The Friends (Upin ipin & Kawan Kawan).
* Normal: Maika, Hinata, Mafuyu, Amano, Hideri, Dino, Kōyō Akizuki, and Owner from Burendo S (Blend S).
* Hard: Meliodas, Elizabeth, Diane, Ban, King, And, Gowther from Nanatsu No Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins).
* Insane: Tom, Jerry, Tuffy, Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodman, and Cowardly lion from Tomu to jerīozu no mahōtsukai (Tom And Jerry The Wizard of OZ).
* Expert: Hagino, Hiiragi, Nakajima, Natsukawa, Sakuragi, and Kuroyanagi from Hinako Note.
Topic Starter
Satou Kazuma01
Help ME the friends Amane, Aqua-sama, CDFA, DE-CADE, deadbill, deetz, Gabriel LS, Kousei Arima-, KyuzuChan, Rikka-Takanashi, And Verniy_Chan I Help Working Ranked and approved beatmaps
Topic Starter
Satou Kazuma01
plz With Bubbled

Before a beatmap can become ranked by a BN (Beatmap Nominator), it must first get bubbled. In order for a beatmap to become bubbled, it must follow and be in accordance with the ranking criteria, and it must have at least 12 Star Priority (or SP). You can actively gain SP in two different ways. First, you can have others help mod your map. If you find their mod to be useful and give kudosu, you will gain 1 SP. You and/or others can also spend kudosu in order to "star" your map (A star costs 1 kudosu, and can be done through either the mapper's profile or through the map's thread). Once a beatmap has at least 12 SP, a BN can bubble it if they feel it meets two conditions:

The beatmap meets the Ranking Criteria. Basically, this must mean that the map has the correct timing, has at least 2 difficulties (one of which is an Easy or a Normal), and is overall both mapped to the music and playable.
The beatmap meets overall quality standards that are not part of the Ranking Criteria. For example, if a slider is not very pretty, then a BN would likely request for it to be made prettier before bubbling it.