Total Posts
Topic Starter
SanzenSekai
fg
Endaris
It is not peppy's fault you put NF on.
E m i

tell me more lol

you should eventually get good enough that 220/192pp will be nothing to you... no biggie

i myself wanted an acc score not a pp score so i guess it k
pandaBee
The meek shall inherit the earth, but not its mineral rights.
Kyrari
see you next week
kai99
this guy knows
KupcaH

Endaris wrote:

It is not peppy's fault you put NF on.
abraker

Why don't we just take no-mod and make it auto NF if you fail

Penguin

abraker wrote:

Huh?

Don't worry so much about PP at this point in your "osu career". If you just focus on improvement, it will be like what Momi said. 220 will be nothing to you eventually. Play for fun and improvement, not for PP.
kartonrealista
Why are you even posting this here? If you want to quit the game then just do it, now you're just trying to get attention.

Can someone lock this thread? This is pretty much using the forums as one's personal diary.
Full Tablet
You don't need the pp system to calculate the worth of the play you did for you, if you already know what it should be worth.

I do think that NF shouldn't influence pp gained directly at all, but rather make NF plays be valued according to the performance of the player on the map (that would usually be poor enough for the player to trigger a forced interruption by hp depletion, if they weren't using the NF mod).
kai99

abraker wrote:

actually this is a good idea. making the play not count towards pp if you run out of hp mid-playing. this will fix omg-im-so-close-but-i-failed-and-that-was-a-good-play-i-dont-have-a-replay-now and also fix these problems as mentioned by OP.
abraker

Full Tablet wrote:

actually this is a good idea. making the play not count towards pp if you run out of hp mid-playing. this will fix omg-im-so-close-but-i-failed-and-that-was-a-good-play-i-dont-have-a-replay-now and also fix these problems as mentioned by OP.

Full Tablet wrote:

You don't need the pp system to calculate the worth of the play you did for you, if you already know what it should be worth.

I do think that NF shouldn't influence pp gained directly at all, but rather make NF plays be valued according to the performance of the player on the map (that would usually be poor enough for the player to trigger a forced interruption by hp depletion, if they weren't using the NF mod).
You know, this is the right way to do it, but not minding my half-joke suggestion, the point of NF is to punish players for trying something way above their skill level. You can tear a tendon or something if you don't stop where you need to stop. If not for that, there is really no point of having HP in the game to begin with