1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted
my ex-school had a young teacher delet girls from his fb friends so they dont fall in love

im srs
posted
When I was in kindergarten or 1st grade (I don't remem), I saw some kid throw an apple up to catch it during lunch. Somehow my brain translated that meant I can throw my apple anywhere. I took the apple I had and catapulted it with my hand some 4 tables forward. One of the teachers instantly noticed and singled me out to a wall across the table I was eating at. She said to stay there, pointing to a table next to me at the wall I was standing. I started begging "please no" "I won't it again" "please", thinking she wants me to crouch under the table as a form of punishment similar to going to a corner. I did just that, still begging, and that probably freaked her out enough to let me off the hook. I came back to the table I was eating lunch at all in tears.
posted
Alright, I think I can put down this secret of mine I had back in 8th grade.

You could say a normal school day was just starting, but for me, not so much. The backstory of this incident happened actually in 7th grade, where I was pretty much constantly bullied throughout the year, even had my locker flipped once, which ultimately told me to just use my backpack as my actual locker, otherwise that shit would've kept happening. Now, to this day, I still don't know who flipped my locker, but I wasn't a happy camper, and this led to even more people bullying me.

You could argue that bullying in middle school happens alot. You'd be correct.

There was a girl, I won't say names, who was probably the more "popular" but dramatic piece of shit on this planet I knew. Now I never made fun of her in my life, I thought she was just neutral with me, as I really couldn't tell whether she was cool or not cool with me. Sure we had some random small talk, but it always ended with me just walking away from her. The only reason I walk away from her is because I had classes to go to, had to go to lunch, or just simply wanted to get out of school when the bells have rung.

But then this one time, where I was at lunch. Everything was perfectly normal from the start of it, people eating, and me just simply doing quantum physics (Ok, it was NOT quantum physics, it was more of just random pre-calculus, and at this time in 8th grade, I only had advanced pre-algebra, which is nothing to 11th or 12th graders doing calculus). Of course I was pretty damn bright, but I was always the shy one out of the class of this year, which meant that noone wanted to sit with me. I always wore a hoodie, and a year ago I told everyone a lot about me. Truth is, this is probably why in 9th and 10th grade noone really cared about me, or in 11th and 12th grade when everyone started to become very mature.

But back to the story, this girl, the same girl I mentioned earlier, walked up to me at the end of lunch. I was just walking out as the bell rang, and she had friends. My first instinct was "Oh, well, it's not like I wanted to live on this planet". But she didn't threw any punches yet, and at the time, I knew I probably shouldn't hit her.

She kept following me, picking on me, insulting me.

I told her to simply leave me alone, told her to pick on her own size. Now, for reference, this was an actual insult to her because she was about 7 inches shorter than me. And she knew it was an insult. So she fired back, but even worse, told me I was some fat blob who probably was gay. At that time, noone really knew I was gay, and I actually had a girlfriend at this time, but that's for another story. Everyone probably knew that I had a girlfriend, but for some reason a few believe that she was a guy. Obviously not, but people are idiots in middle school.

So this insulting spree went on, and I decided to end it, but how did I end it? I had this insult planned in my mind from the first one. It was somewhere in the back of my mind, before it ejected out of my skull. The insult you ask?

I insulted her mom. Classic.

With that, I got punched in the face. Now, for reference, when a weak girl punches you as hard as she can on your nose, you really won't feel it. She was weak as all hell, I didn't even cry, I just chuckled, and shrugged it away, letting her get away with it... for now. Now obviously, atleast 15 people, including 3 teachers saw this happen. I was asked if I was okay, to which my response was simply "She's weak, so it tickled me."

The girl we threw insults at each other, obviously heard it, and yelled over one last insult before laughing, walking away.

At the end of the day, I was called down to the office. I knew what was going to happen, so I obviously took blame, and walked down to the office, casually, a laugh in my mind. Now, I was definitely in the wrong for insulting someone harshly like that, but I did explain that if I had hit punch her back, she would either regret it, or we would've ended up getting in trouble. And she was in the same room as I was in this office with the principal. We explained each other that what we did was obviously stupid, but we had to get punished for it. Even I told her that if I would've thrown back a punch, we probably wouldn't graduate from this school.

She agreed.

Our punishments?

She got three days of in-school suspension, or ISS.

Me? One day.

Had I thrown a fist at her face, it would have taken me to juvenile school, and I would've gotten in much more trouble than anyone who got out of school suspension in high school.

Moral of the story? Don't try to insult the shy guy, he's got ammo to fire back.
posted
this happened after i graduated but in my HS some old gym teacher installed cameras in the girls' bathroom inside the lockers
posted
my ap psych teacher flirted with me and a few other girls and he had to get transferred
an old teacher from my middle school fucked a 6th grader and got her pregnant
posted

Hika wrote:

an old teacher from my middle school fucked a 6th grader and got her pregnant
posted
I remember a few girls from a class next to mine flirting with me while I had no idea they were doing so because they wanted to go out with me - just that they're pitying me for thinking I was retarded, so one of them approached me during recess and told me that people wanted to know if I am just that big of a dick to play with others or to at least admit I'm gay.
She did that in front of at least 30 other people in the hall.

Man did I cringe every time I thought about that memory.
posted
a girl started getting angry at me because I said 60 cents doesn't equal 1 dollar
posted

Hika wrote:

my ap psych teacher flirted with me and a few other girls and he had to get transferred
an old teacher from my middle school fucked a 6th grader and got her pregnant
hot
posted

B1rd wrote:

Hika wrote:

my ap psych teacher flirted with me and a few other girls and he had to get transferred
an old teacher from my middle school fucked a 6th grader and got her pregnant
hot
posted
I've banged every single moving thing in class inside my mind.

Yes, even that thing you just thought of as un-bang-able.
posted

Rifdi wrote:

I've banged every single moving thing in class inside my mind.

Yes, even that thing you just thought of as un-bang-able.

Foxtrot wrote:

posted

ColdTooth wrote:

Rifdi wrote:

I've banged every single moving thing in class inside my mind.

Yes, even that thing you just thought of as un-bang-able.

Foxtrot wrote:

posted
Being a student council is tiresome
It just like that there is not such a thing as rest

And is it just me that i fell like someone always watching me with a pervert look

HOMEWORK IS SUCK! i hope for a full day school but that will be more tiresome.. .UGH
posted

Ryoid wrote:

Being a student council is tiresome
It just like that there is not such a thing as rest

And is it just me that i fell like someone always watching me with a pervert look

HOMEWORK IS SUCK! i hope for a full day school but that will be more tiresome.. .UGH
that will be because you big boobs and your innocent look 8-)
and idk why they letting you to use smartphone now pls go rest for the sake of your body
posted

KuMagAwa Mi wrote:

that will be because you big boobs and your innocent look 8-)
and idk why they letting you to use smartphone now pls go rest for the sake of your body
Disgusting. I'm gay.
posted

KuMagAwa Mi wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Being a student council is tiresome
It just like that there is not such a thing as rest

And is it just me that i fell like someone always watching me with a pervert look

HOMEWORK IS SUCK! i hope for a full day school but that will be more tiresome.. .UGH
that will be because you big boobs and your innocent look 8-)
and idk why they letting you to use smartphone now pls go rest for the sake of your body
And thought that you stop playing osu? And it was rare for you to wake up in the morning
posted
Nah just wondering at the forum
but seriously go to rest you were on weak state to even holding a gagdet
posted

KuMagAwa Mi wrote:

Nah just wondering at the forum
but seriously go to rest you were on weak state to even holding a gagdet
The boredom is killing me
posted
I miss my old school days
show more
Please sign in to reply.