unused hitsounds: soft-hitnormal3.wav
delayed hitsounds: drum-hitwhistle.wav, soft-hitclap2.wav
00:01:645 (1) - 00:04:978 (2) - 00:08:311 (1) - I thought since you already are doing 3/4 sliders you can end these on the blue tick right before because that's where strong sound is.
00:31:645 (1,2,3) - I think this should be consistent with 00:18:311 (1) -
00:33:311 (1) - I think you should adjust the bumps more like https://bor.s-ul.eu/JRkJ1RWM.png so you can bump on all the boom sounds
00:35:395 (1) - I think the bumpy stuff here confuses with the previous bump idea regardless if you take my suggestion or not. - that one isn't supposed to bump, the dent follows the distorted scream
01:00:395 (2,3) - the set up you did here was kind of weird becuase you end up skipping 01:01:332 - (01:04:665 - and this) - those'd be 1/2 beat gaps and i want to avoid those
01:04:874 (3) - again I think the bump at the begining of this slider confuses with the other bumps
01:17:895 (3,4) - I think this 3/4 is awkward because everything before it is strictly 1/1 based, I think you can resolve this and the skipping of the 1/2 beat if you use bouncy sliders.- the song kinda gets a bit awkward here, but i'll think about simplifying it further
01:29:561 (6,1) - I think if you ctrl g this rhythm it would work better since you used 01:28:311 (4) - the follow that similar sound - pretty sure 6 lands on a stronger sound and i want rhythm contrast with 1 so i'll keep the slider
00:11:228 (5) - normally you have slider ends snapped to some sound so I would snap this to the downbeat.
00:34:874 (1) - is this offscreen - not anymore
tbh you should have a normal diff, I think this diff introduced too many difficulty elements like spaced 1/2 long chains of 1/2, and I would say fairly decent amount of clicking 1/2 in a row
same thing, i think you need a proper hard diff, stuff like spaced 1/4 jumps (even via slider) is more a technique for insanes and not hards, and the large amount of doubles is more of a thing for insanes too.
otherwise solid hyper diff
01:32:478 (1,2,3,4) - would be cool if you decreased in spacing cuz the pitch (you use a similar idea 01:37:478 - here)
just because I really believe it I'll say it again even though I don't think you will enjoy reading it again
01:14:249 (1) - 01:20:915 (1) - the use of rhythm (clicking) density as a form of difficulty changing for intensity/pitch emphasis hasn't been used anywhere else in this map and thus I think you should reconsider the approach for these two sliders - i already talked to you about this and i stand firm with how i interpret/want this to play, just straight up launching into 8 1/4 jumps is too stressful here imo, so starting it off on the lower pitched sounds with a reverse works well to prepare the player for the more climactic end sounds
00:34:874 (1) - slider end unsnapped - ayaya
PoNo wrote:[Beginner]00:04:249 (3) - Maybe you can place a slider on this position and finish it on the circle, that looks like using more the music sounds without changing the difficulty of the map same for the next ones
00:33:311 (1) - personnal but that looks better if the spike is on the center of the slider
00:46:020 (1) - Same for the slider thing
00:56:645 (2) - this is a bit weird, you really can't add something here ? looks terribly empty and 00:59:978 (1,2) - you mapped it soo its look really strange - with how the last slider ended there's no possible way to avoid a less than 1/1 beat gap here and since i never used those before it wouldn't make sense to use it now, thus it's empty. I don't like it either but it's a consequence of the song being this way and a beginner diff has to make some sacrifices
01:00:395 (2) - you can extend 1 more reverse if you want - would leave too small a gap, trying to avoid less than 1/1 gaps.
[Advanced]00:11:645 (6) - you can put a circle right there to emphase more the sound, but thats just personnal !
otherwise that diff is fine
[Another]00:27:686 (6,7) - mapping those 1/8 can be cool imo
01:28:415 (2) - Is this a bit too gimmicky for the end of the map ? you never do that kind of things before and now you use this, looks a bit off to me, you should at least use that 1 more time sooner in the beatmap - I don't really see how it's gimmicky, it plays like a normal circle.. we'll see. I did your previous suggestion so 1/8 sliders are introduced earlier now
[Lasse]00:13:103 (3) - maybe you can but it equalized with 00:12:582 (5,2) - to have a better visual. something like https://i.imgur.com/IeTe3vA.png
00:27:895 (1,1,1,1) - whats about making a move variation to emphasis the sound, like you made at 00:55:915 (1) -
01:14:561 (1,2,3,4) - Hard reading and flow, imo something like that is easier to hit https://i.imgur.com/boSr2ZQ.png but just personnal
01:21:124 (3,1) - gap isn't too high ?
01:25:186 (2) - I've tried to stop the reverse on 01:26:020 (3) - then place a slow SV slider on 01:26:228 (4) - and its looks pretty cool too, but the way you made that is nice
01:29:978 (1,1) - with you hitsounds inverting 01:30:395 (1) - looks better, but the playability is harder, just a proposition
[Reverb]00:03:520 (4) - maybe a circle here can be good, try it - mm feels better empty to me
00:21:540 (3,1) - this is a bit hard to read
00:27:895 (1) - maybe 1/8 kicksliders instead of a reverse should fit more - i prefer a reverse
01:32:478 (1,2,3,4) - this is a bit overdone I guess, maybe reduce it a bit - doubt it, the kiai is already quite intense so this spacing is justified imo
cool diff too!
Sorry for the shitmod /w\ good luckk
LowComboFC wrote:debatable have a subjective day
if some of my suggestions overlap with bor's or pono's i am sorry
- 00:16:645 (3,4) - should be consistent with 00:23:311 (2,3,4) - because I think your slider shape usage in the first is cool to emphasize the background sound, kinda sad you didn't do it after too - i did the slider shape thing but the rhythm is different due to different emphasis on the sounds there
- 00:35:395 (1) - purely edgy suggestion but the anchors could land exactly in the white ticks, following the rhythm - read to bor
- 00:37:061 - I don't really like the fact that this beat was completely disregarded.. I guess you need to have a break but I believe the long slider just before was already enough
- 00:46:020 (1) - purely aesthetic suggestion but this circle kind of feels out of place with like, everything else following xd; what about something like this (note: I only moved the circle)
- 00:55:082 (1) - I'm against using a blue tick as a slider head in a beginner diff, if I were in your shoes I'd rather sacrifice a beat to ensure playability.. tbh I would either find a way to have a slider end lead to it otherwise I would completely disregard it - it has leniency and the song actually suggests a blue tick drum here, I think it should be fine
- 00:56:645 - same point as 00:37:061 - read pono
- 01:44:978 (1) - should extend to where 01:45:811 (2) - is as you did it in the intro.. 01:51:645 (1,2) - this one is fine though because there's a buildup in the background but the previous one imo doesn't ask for a different rhythm as it's literally the exact same thing as the intro - listen again, there are some pianos in the back going on x.x
- 00:04:249 (4) - this may be a bit hard to read for the players of the skill level tbh; I would start a long slider at 00:03:520 - and end it at 00:04:040 - or something similar anyway (same goes for respective sections)
- 00:16:228 (3) - kinda weird that you disregarded the blue tick here while you don't in the intro like ?? and also the rest of this section lol and please don't tell me that you follow the beat, you already ignore it 00:15:395 (2) - etc tldr you should decide whether following the beat or the weirdly snapped camellia melody
- 00:38:103 (2) - meanwhile, this doesn't exist on neither the beat nor the melody lol, is there any point of this note existing where it is?
- 01:06:020 (1,2,3) - I don't believe a part of such a low intensity deserves three continuous circles, I would just make it a reverse of something
- 01:15:707 (2) - 01:22:374 (2) - not consistent?? xd
- taking a peak at _83's mod I may agree that you might need a diff between beginner and advanced because it indeed introduced a lot more new elements
everything you pointed out changed in the remap
- 00:25:395 (1,2) - if I were you I'd crtl+g the rhythm as you usually use a double to follow that shitty double sound lol - im pretty sure i hear a double on 00:25:603 (2,3) - tho x.x
- 01:31:749 (6,1,2,3) - I'm having doubts about the spacing honestly, I wasn't able to sightread this I would use a reverse slider instead; also let's not mention you have the exact same spacing in 01:38:728 (3,1,2,3) - but the rhythm distance is doubled
- 00:05:395 (2,3,4,5,6) - why is this pattern more dense while there's nothing different going on? well, the only difference is that 00:05:915 (5) - is now a note too but I don't think you should intensify a whole pattern just for that - piaaanooo
- 00:12:895 (1,2,3,4) - subjective but the change in ds isn't even visible and that's kinda sad cause it should've been, and probably without making it that harder. I would either change its shape, its angle, or buff the ds a little more.
- 00:20:811 (1) - also subjective but I think this should be extended by 1/8 because the sound is continuously held until the next object, you've already used the concept so (as it's also a "special" sound like the other parts you used 1/8 on) I believe it would be a cool addition
- 00:54:874 (1) - I'm not sure if I like the fact that a really strong beat is in the middle of the slider.. I would replace your reverse with something like this - i wanna have the longer held sound actually held rather than following the drum so a reverse gives it nice secondary emphasis
- 01:49:040 - there's a faint sound here that could be followed because the break feels kind of weird, even though it's your call really - would rather have a break xd
- 00:01:957 (2) - no matter how I listen to this (and respective sections) this object is simply overmapped, and tbh I don't know why you're forcing this overmap across the whole map; you use it consistently yes, but it's simply not in the song - it... is in the song, it's a piano note and fairly audible lol
- 00:23:936 (2,3,4) - you use this triple only once in this section where it's heard like 3 times, I don't see any reason for it to be different - the synth goes more noticeably 1/8 here for a short duration and the other times it occurs i have a sliderend there and a sliderend 1/8th triple at this speed plays horribly so i just opted to ignore it those times
- I'm having doubts if 01:18:936 (1,2,3,1) - and 01:19:353 (1,2,3,1) - are the same in the music.. while I can hear the 1/6 in the former one just fine, I can't in the latter one - i can hear the latter and it wouldn't make sense musically if they weren't both 1/6 since they're paired phrases
- 01:35:811 - why is there no object here while there is one 01:29:353 (3) - here :thinking: - the song pauses 01:35:707 (3,1) - if you listen to the overall atmosphere
nothing wrong found at lasse's diff really
I hope I helped, good luck Mir
Wew lots of mods aha..