You mean as you didn't look at easy or as you should remap easy?
FlobuFlobs wrote:Sup from your q
- First of all put your Timing Section here 00:01:341 - lol, why is it in negative The mp3 comes from a ranked set so I copied the offset, its just to make sure the offset begins instanly I guess?
- 00:01:763 (2) - i would suggest to increase spacing here, the pitch is higher on these notes and should be emphasized by it It's actually the same pitch (I even played this on my guitar and it confirms it theyre the same notes) so I'm keeping it
- 00:02:820 (6) - Theres no reason to have such a huge spacing right from the start, the part isnt so intense that its worth having such a huge jump Fixed
- ^00:03:031 (1) - this sound is the important one and that should be a jump You mean cause a new line of text starts? didn't think about that so I'll emphasize it good to know!
- ^^ that goes for all these patterns
- 00:06:411 (1) - here you've added a jump lol
- 00:08:101 - The hitsounding change is nonsense since the music doesnt change It was originally implemented to emphasize the kiai as its such a short song there is not really any emphasize on kiai but I guess lowering the volume should be enough
- 00:12:327 - Clickable object should be here like the previous slider Its exactly the same as the previous slider though?
- 00:30:073 - how about 5% vol here? added
- some stuff from above like vol, timing section and hitsounding applys here too
- 00:16:129 (1,2,3,4) - its just horrible flow here (1) leads to (3) while (2) gets overlapped with (5) fixed
- try to curve the slider into the next object 00:05:143 (2) - like you did here, its looks better and the player knows where to click next
- 00:08:101 - nc should be here instead when we follow your pattern fixed
- why does the sv go from insane 1.6 to advanced 1.5 to normal 1.6 xD 1.6 is anyway way too high for a normal will look into it and consider ;p
- 00:00:284 (1,2) - you should alwayse try to let the sliderend point in the direction of the next object in a Normal, this pattern confuses new players turned it 90° should be better now :p
- Havent pointed out all the things that are multiply issues, since you should be able to fix them by yourself after u know what i mean
About the other idk enough about easy xD
Thanks for the mod! I'll get to your map asap