1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
stop stop shitposting~






hope i'll be first and last
posted

InternalLight wrote:

stop stop shitposting~ no





hope i'll be first and last
thanks for mod
posted
e
posted
Ò w Ó
btw fix metadata pls
Title:A-L-I-E-N
TitleUnicode:え・い・り・あ・ん
Artist:MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
ArtistUnicode:マキシマム ザ ホルモン
posted

Shortthu wrote:

Ò w Ó
btw fix metadata pls
Title:A-L-I-E-N
TitleUnicode:え・い・り・あ・ん
Artist:MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
ArtistUnicode:マキシマム ザ ホルモン
fixed, thanks
posted
i was wondering who would make the tv size of this song
posted
when rank zzz
posted
10-minute mod

easy

00:53:360 (3,4,5,6) - would recommend to have the same rhythm as 00:49:377 (1,2) - or similar because there isn't something in the song that asks for more density

normal

capital letters please
00:05:035 (1) - I don't think this is supposed to end at a blue tick
00:42:320 (6,1) - overlap will probably confuse novice players
00:48:393 (2) - I understand you're following the vocals on this one but I think it would fit better if this was made a 1/1 slider instead as the song tones down
01:16:309 (4,5) - why are these so close
01:17:304 (5,1) - no
01:19:040 (2,3) - no
i dont wanna be the bad guy but you should avoid overlapping circles with slider ends or stack them under them in normal diffs, the things i pointed above count for all identical patterns

hard

00:09:072 (1,2) - the editor really doesnt like stacking
00:26:681 (4,1) - why are these stacked (while for example 00:34:750 (6,1) - aren't)

idk how to mod other diffs they're fine I guess
posted

LowComboFC wrote:

10-minute mod

easy

00:53:360 (3,4,5,6) - would recommend to have the same rhythm as 00:49:377 (1,2) - or similar because there isn't something in the song that asks for more density disagree, the rising and falling intensity of the sort of "piercing" noise in the background justifies it imo

normal

capital letters please it automatically makes it "Normal" capitalization, I have to readjust the .osu every time I upload.
00:05:035 (1) - I don't think this is supposed to end at a blue tick fixed
00:42:320 (6,1) - overlap will probably confuse novice players fixed
00:48:393 (2) - I understand you're following the vocals on this one but I think it would fit better if this was made a 1/1 slider instead as the song tones down agree, fixed
01:16:309 (4,5) - why are these so close accidents while moving stuff around
01:17:304 (5,1) - no wow this section is bad i'll remap it
01:19:040 (2,3) - no same as above, actual mistake
i dont wanna be the bad guy but you should avoid overlapping circles with slider ends or stack them under them in normal diffs, the things i pointed above count for all identical patterns it's good don't worry about it

hard

00:09:072 (1,2) - the editor really doesnt like stacking it really doesn't
00:26:681 (4,1) - why are these stacked (while for example 00:34:750 (6,1) - aren't) fixed

idk how to mod other diffs they're fine I guess
posted
black guy: hey


collab easy
01:37:002 (1,2) - plz fix blankets here and elsewhere i dont know what else i can critique about this difficulty
actually i suppose it can benefit from more sliderart
normal
00:10:328 (2) - little too curved, try reusing this slider: 00:12:340 (2) -
00:13:099 (1) - extend this to the point where the spinner currently is, then throw in the spinner right after
00:15:158 (1) - shorten this by 2-4 beats, the player will need a little more time to recover from the spinner
00:36:753 (3) - add a clap here (there's several places where claps aren't there, i think you should add them in just to keep consistency in hitsounding in this section)
01:13:821 (1,2) - hate to be that dude but blankets are a tiny bit off here, up to you if you wanna be bothered to fix 'em. there's other places with this issue too
01:37:002 (1,2) - i think the second object should be repeated, then move the other combos closer. it fills the map more and leaves less "dead air"
ayylazy's hard
00:44:325 (3) - it's good you're keeping equal distance in this combo but it looks a little ugly (at least in the editor lol) with a weird overlap over 00:43:057 (6) - , change it if you want but i dont think it matters that much
01:49:054 (1) - it's probably my lack of understanding of mapping for easier difficulties but i feel you could move this a little farther just to give the difficulty that grand finale sort of feel, even though you've already increased spacing at this combo
linada's insane
00:41:816 (2) - stack this over 00:41:059 (6) - since this doesn't seem to be intentional. if it is, nudge it just a tiny bit lower
01:36:045 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - probably too spaced. consider lowering it a tiny bit
sotarks' insane
00:15:158 (1) - maybe curve the end of this slider art a little more. looks odd
00:35:241 (1,2) - would be cool if u could blanket these around 00:34:493 (4) - this circle cause they look a little too curved for it
also there's actually a lot of 1/2 sliders that can be adjusted to blanket but im not listing every single one of them just please fix them thanks
posted

Dab wrote:

linada's insane
00:41:816 (2) - stack this over 00:41:059 (6) - since this doesn't seem to be intentional. if it is, nudge it just a tiny bit lower fixed
01:36:045 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - probably too spaced. consider lowering it a tiny bit not that it's too spaced but it flows like shit, wanted to change this anyways, fixed
thanks!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 18863
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.8
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 18611,57343,73821,97497
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Title:A-L-I-E-N
TitleUnicode:え・い・り・あ・ん
Artist:MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
ArtistUnicode:マキシマム ザ ホルモン
Creator:Metronome
Version:LINADA'S INSANE
Source:
Tags:予襲復讐 yoshū fukushū yoshu fukushu alien sky records ダイスケはん ナヲ マキシマムザ亮君 上ちゃん daisuke-han nao ryo-kun cookiebite realazy ayyri linada sotarks
BeatmapID:1421493
BeatmapSetID:662260

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5.5
CircleSize:3.7
OverallDifficulty:7.4
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.42
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Konachan.com+-+181663+cola_(gotouryouta)+original+robot+ruins+scenic+stars.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1000,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
2243,500,4,2,76,30,1,0
3036,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
4292,495.867768595041,4,2,76,30,1,0
5035,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
8313,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
9072,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
10328,500,4,2,76,30,1,0
11133,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
12340,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
13099,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
15158,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
15158,-133.333333333333,4,2,76,30,0,0
18449,-100,4,2,76,5,0,0
18611,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
18611,-55.5555555555556,4,2,76,60,0,0
18989,-55.5555555555556,4,2,76,5,0,0
19133,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
20133,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
21141,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
21634,506.329113924051,4,2,76,60,1,0
23152,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
25668,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
26681,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
27185,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
27712,500,4,2,76,60,1,0
29221,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
29715,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
31227,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
33243,500,4,2,76,60,1,0
34750,491.803278688525,4,2,76,60,1,0
35241,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
35760,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
36249,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
37257,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
38791,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
39295,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
39295,-90.9090909090909,4,2,76,60,0,0
42320,491.803278688525,4,2,76,60,1,0
43303,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
43569,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
43821,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
45333,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
47349,-100,4,2,76,45,0,0
48393,504.201680672269,4,2,76,45,1,0
49377,497.92531120332,4,2,76,45,1,0
49377,-133.333333333333,4,2,76,45,0,0
57343,497.92531120332,4,2,76,45,1,0
60338,497.92531120332,4,2,76,45,1,0
61333,498.960498960499,4,2,76,45,1,0
65324,500,4,2,76,60,1,0
65324,-90.9090909090909,4,2,76,60,0,0
73324,497.512437810945,4,2,76,70,1,0
73324,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
76806,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
78299,494.233937397035,4,2,76,70,1,0
78299,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
79287,494.233937397035,4,2,76,70,1,0
79287,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
80275,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
81264,512.820512820513,4,2,76,70,1,0
81264,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
81776,497.512437810945,4,2,76,70,1,0
81776,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
83268,497.512437810945,4,2,76,70,1,0
83268,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
88243,483.870967741935,4,2,76,70,1,0
88968,540.540540540541,4,2,76,70,1,0
89238,491.803278688525,4,3,76,70,1,0
90959,-99.009900990099,4,3,76,70,0,0
91205,480,4,3,76,70,1,0
93622,487.80487804878,4,3,76,70,1,0
93622,-83.3333333333333,4,3,76,70,0,0
95085,480,4,3,76,70,1,0
95085,-83.3333333333333,4,3,76,70,0,0
96045,468.75,4,3,76,70,1,0
96513,447.761194029851,4,3,76,70,1,0
96876,-100,4,3,76,30,0,0
97002,495.867768595041,4,2,76,70,1,0
97002,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,50,0,0
98489,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,50,0,0
98985,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
99233,-100,4,2,76,50,0,0
99473,513.918629550321,4,2,76,50,1,0
100500,508.474576271186,4,2,76,50,1,0
100500,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,50,0,0
101019,507.399577167019,4,2,76,70,1,0
101019,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
101506,507.399577167019,4,2,76,70,1,0
102794,507.399577167019,4,2,76,70,1,0
103047,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
103530,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
104794,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
105044,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
105045,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
105529,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
107045,495.867768595041,4,2,76,70,1,0
107045,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
108036,491.803278688525,4,2,76,80,1,0
108527,527.240773286468,4,2,76,90,1,0
109054,783.87311707145,4,2,76,90,1,0
109054,-133.333333333333,4,2,76,70,0,0
109249,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,25,0,0
113757,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,50,0,0
114541,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,40,0,0
115324,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,30,0,0
118460,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,20,0,0
121595,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,10,0,0
124731,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 216,169,169
Combo2 : 192,192,192

[HitObjects]
69,356,1000,6,0,B|79:328|97:308|97:308|90:276|90:276|108:255|116:229,1,142,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,163,1810,1,2,0:0:0:0:
69,163,2243,2,0,P|100:148|136:148,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,155,3036,6,0,P|197:180|136:148,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,28,3846,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,28,4292,2,0,L|202:98,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,179,4787,1,2,0:0:0:0:
286,240,5035,6,0,B|343:228|343:228|376:236|376:236|424:227,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,227,5794,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,312,6047,2,0,P|209:261|222:191,1,142,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,251,6807,1,2,0:0:0:0:
355,251,7060,6,0,P|320:241|285:239,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,325,7566,2,0,P|434:274|421:204,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,239,8313,2,0,P|321:249|356:251,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,251,9072,6,0,P|291:276|230:244,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,124,9882,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,124,10328,2,0,L|296:194,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,192,11133,6,0,B|275:128|329:128|293:42,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,88,11943,1,2,0:0:0:0:
155,88,12340,2,0,L|225:94,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,103,12846,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,233,13099,6,0,B|214:205|225:176|225:176|217:143|217:143|225:123|226:95,1,142,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,94,13858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,303,14111,2,0,P|225:315|190:314,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,220,14617,2,0,P|274:218|307:230,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,294,15158,6,0,B|410:343|470:343|509:306|524:258|515:228|489:196|460:184|445:180|419:181|399:190|399:190|399:129|379:149|394:85|394:85|335:150|287:157|247:126|226:77|256:36|314:49|327:67|320:83|290:96,1,692.250026407243,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,174,18611,6,0,B|162:167|126:176|126:176|91:154|91:154|57:157|24:151,1,191.69999414978,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,55,19133,6,0,L|111:125,1,71,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,222,19637,2,0,L|26:151,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,291,20133,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,291,20385,1,2,0:0:0:0:
17,222,20637,1,8,0:0:0:0:
17,359,20889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,213,21141,6,0,P|143:208|177:218,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,353,21634,2,0,P|143:324|135:290,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,159,22140,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,291,22393,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,159,22646,2,0,P|264:124|254:90,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,116,23152,6,0,L|183:131,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,165,23656,2,0,L|289:180,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,213,24160,1,2,0:0:0:0:
109,213,24412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,261,24664,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,291,24916,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,187,25168,6,0,P|291:178|326:183,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,319,25668,2,0,P|309:294|296:261,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,97,26172,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,249,26424,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,150,26681,6,0,L|421:46,1,106.5,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,25,27185,6,0,P|358:30|323:21,1,71,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,72,27712,2,0,P|210:66|245:75,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,183,28212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
341,183,28462,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,149,28712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,282,28962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,149,29221,6,0,L|215:78,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,167,29715,2,0,L|119:237,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,378,30219,1,2,0:0:0:0:
21,295,30471,1,0,3:0:0:0:
136,377,30723,2,0,P|172:380|207:375,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,227,31227,6,0,L|333:298,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,135,31731,2,0,L|251:205,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,67,32235,1,2,0:0:0:0:
409,67,32487,1,2,0:0:0:0:
238,52,32739,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,144,32991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,30,33243,6,0,P|178:27|144:33,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,121,33743,2,0,P|54:117|88:123,1,71,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,179,34243,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,201,34493,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,319,34750,6,0,L|205:212,1,106.5,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,179,35241,6,0,L|289:191,1,71,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,298,35760,2,0,L|325:310,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,319,36249,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,319,36501,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,191,36753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,310,37005,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,191,37257,6,0,P|285:155|291:121,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,126,37761,2,0,P|403:147|370:158,1,71,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,38,38265,1,2,0:0:0:0:
361,72,38517,1,0,3:0:0:0:
231,38,38791,2,0,P|195:34|161:40,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,193,39295,6,0,L|58:115,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,256,39799,2,0,L|146:178,1,78.1000023834229,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,351,40303,1,2,0:0:0:0:
73,351,40555,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,193,40807,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,280,41059,1,0,3:0:0:0:
74,112,41311,6,0,P|35:110|0:125,1,78.1000023834229,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,280,41816,2,0,P|191:281|227:266,1,78.1000023834229,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,72,42320,2,0,P|264:70|230:80,1,71,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,159,42688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
178,159,42811,2,0,P|175:176|177:194,2,35.5,2|2|2,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
230,80,43303,6,0,P|264:70|300:72,1,71,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,171,43821,2,0,P|309:172|275:162,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,86,44325,1,8,0:0:0:0:
459,201,44577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,286,44829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,171,45081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,303,45333,6,0,L|410:310,1,71,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,164,45837,2,0,L|345:171,1,71,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,328,46341,2,0,L|96:313,1,106.5,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,252,46845,1,2,0:3:0:0:
65,213,46971,1,2,0:3:0:0:
64,175,47097,1,8,0:3:0:0:
297,161,47349,6,0,P|247:179|194:175,1,106.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,175,47854,2,0,P|116:178|166:160,1,106.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,89,48393,5,6,0:0:0:0:
150,41,48645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,176,48897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,186,49377,6,0,P|194:212|193:238,3,53.2500020313264,4|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,222,50372,2,0,P|303:237|323:255,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,306,51368,6,0,P|221:318|196:327,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,238,52364,2,0,P|168:225|143:217,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,154,53360,6,0,P|250:141|275:133,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,45,54356,2,0,P|308:53|332:66,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,28,55352,2,0,P|413:54|414:80,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,126,56347,2,0,P|465:143|442:157,1,53.2500020313264,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,243,56845,2,0,P|411:234|388:222,1,53.2500020313264,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,252,57343,5,2,0:0:0:0:
308,252,57840,2,0,P|302:217|307:182,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,186,58338,2,0,P|420:208|387:221,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,101,58836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,101,59085,6,0,P|349:113|376:135,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,252,59583,2,0,P|302:217|307:182,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,221,60081,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,134,60330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,135,60586,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,134,60835,2,0,L|148:143,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,46,61333,5,2,0:3:0:0:
292,46,61831,2,0,L|372:55,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,199,62330,2,0,L|227:133,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,159,62829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,159,63079,6,0,L|373:216,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
292,46,63578,2,0,L|372:55,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,199,64077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,199,64326,2,0,P|236:169|227:135,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,53,64825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
373,216,65075,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,52,65324,6,0,P|215:49|179:63,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,127,65824,2,0,P|72:124|108:138,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,199,66324,2,0,P|217:196|181:210,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,273,66824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,273,67074,6,0,P|73:270|109:284,1,78.1000023834229,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,199,67574,2,0,P|217:196|181:210,1,78.1000023834229,2|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
34,127,68074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
34,127,68324,2,0,P|72:124|108:138,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,52,68824,2,0,P|215:49|179:63,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
231,275,69324,5,2,0:3:0:0:
231,275,69574,1,2,0:3:0:0:
231,275,69824,2,0,L|217:351,1,78.1000023834229,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,223,70324,2,0,L|362:146,1,78.1000023834229,10|2,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,289,70824,5,2,0:3:0:0:
301,365,71074,1,10,0:0:0:0:
458,206,71324,5,10,0:3:0:0:
443,130,71574,1,2,0:3:0:0:
316,289,71824,5,8,0:2:0:0:
473,282,72074,1,2,0:3:0:0:
301,365,72324,5,10,0:2:0:0:
331,213,72574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,282,72824,1,10,0:2:0:0:
443,130,73074,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,289,73324,5,4,0:2:0:0:
316,289,73821,6,0,L|224:280,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,203,74319,2,0,L|142:194,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,74816,1,8,0:2:0:0:
138,382,75065,6,0,P|141:336|129:291,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,103,75562,2,0,P|129:148|141:193,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,280,76060,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,143,76309,5,10,0:0:0:0:
241,270,76557,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,88,76806,1,8,0:2:0:0:
260,257,77054,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,145,77304,5,4,0:2:0:0:
229,143,77552,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,172,77801,6,0,L|421:264,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,335,78299,2,0,L|279:244,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,154,78793,1,8,0:2:0:0:
421,264,79040,6,0,P|466:272|510:262,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,152,79534,2,0,P|309:143|265:153,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
185,197,80028,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,54,80275,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,230,80522,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,60,80769,1,8,0:2:0:0:
296,248,81016,1,12,0:2:0:0:
173,65,81264,6,0,L|81:53,1,92.2999957748415,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,268,81776,6,0,B|235:280|235:280|280:270,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,252,82273,2,0,B|417:240|417:240|372:250,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,270,82771,1,8,0:2:0:0:
308,95,83019,6,0,P|322:138|312:182,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,358,83516,2,0,P|270:314|280:270,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
312,183,84014,1,2,0:0:0:0:
190,268,84263,5,10,0:0:0:0:
308,95,84511,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,310,84760,1,8,0:2:0:0:
240,144,85009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,335,85258,6,0,P|186:350|230:339,1,92.2999957748415,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,188,85755,6,0,L|312:183,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,65,86253,2,0,L|226:59,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,58,86750,1,8,0:2:0:0:
148,149,86999,6,0,L|240:143,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,63,87496,2,0,L|317:57,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
225,51,87994,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,268,88243,5,6,0:3:0:0:
410,63,88484,1,10,0:3:0:0:
148,149,88726,1,6,0:3:0:0:
404,188,88968,1,10,0:3:0:0:
134,65,89238,6,0,L|100:53,3,35.5,4|0|0|2,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,148,89729,6,0,L|136:182,3,35.5,10|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,112,90221,2,0,P|234:110|252:110,3,35.5,2|0|2|2,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,157,90713,6,0,P|332:159|350:159,1,35.5,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,246,90959,6,0,L|252:210,3,35.5,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,291,91445,2,0,L|183:326,3,35.5,2|2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,244,91925,6,0,L|112:208,1,35.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,166,92165,6,0,L|38:131,3,35.5,2|0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,64,92645,5,8,0:2:0:0:
130,41,92765,1,8,0:2:0:0:
177,35,92885,1,8,0:2:0:0:
224,47,93005,1,8,0:2:0:0:
261,76,93125,6,0,P|263:94|262:112,3,35.5,4|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,216,93622,6,0,L|365:209,3,42.5999986999512,10|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,144,94109,2,0,L|463:150,3,42.5999986999512,2|0|2|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,66,94597,6,0,L|435:59,1,42.5999986999512,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,105,94841,6,0,L|261:111,3,42.5999986999512,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,157,95325,2,0,L|147:150,3,42.5999986999512,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,87,95805,6,0,L|46:93,1,42.5999986999512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,212,96045,5,8,0:0:0:0:
0,247,96162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
3,282,96279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
17,314,96396,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,342,96513,5,8,0:0:0:0:
101,350,96624,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,357,96736,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,284,97002,6,0,L|421:272,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,74,97497,5,10,0:2:0:0:
191,150,97745,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,74,97993,1,10,0:2:0:0:
191,150,98241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,161,98489,2,0,P|392:115|372:73,1,92.2999957748415,10|8,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
98,114,98985,6,0,P|93:166|114:214,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,134,99473,5,10,0:2:0:0:
132,36,99729,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,134,99986,1,10,0:2:0:0:
132,36,100243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,225,100500,2,0,L|308:134,1,92.2999957748415,10|8,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
450,18,101019,6,0,L|462:123,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,323,101506,5,10,0:2:0:0:
475,213,101759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,323,102013,1,10,0:2:0:0:
475,213,102266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,350,102520,5,10,0:2:0:0:
328,193,102794,1,8,0:2:0:0:
170,310,103047,6,0,L|275:322,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,123,103530,5,10,0:2:0:0:
225,228,103780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,123,104030,1,10,0:2:0:0:
225,228,104280,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,297,104530,5,10,0:2:0:0:
292,68,104794,1,12,0:2:0:0:
119,215,105044,6,0,L|224:227,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,158,105529,5,14,0:2:0:0:
292,68,105779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,227,106029,1,14,0:2:0:0:
400,297,106279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,158,106529,1,12,0:2:0:0:
291,354,106779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
467,144,107045,6,0,P|414:148|362:158,1,106.500004062653,12|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,215,107540,5,12,0:2:0:0:
317,276,107788,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,46,108036,1,12,0:2:0:0:
82,294,108281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,157,108527,1,12,0:2:0:0:
78,84,108790,1,12,0:2:0:0:
184,362,109054,5,12,0:2:0:0:
256,192,109249,12,0,124731,2:0:0:0:
posted
posted
[COLLAB EASY]
00:04:292 (4) - can you remove whistle from slider body. its pretty annoying. there is also a bunch of that. anyway, if thats intended 00:10:328 (2) - remove whistle from slider body to maintain consistency
01:53:757 (1) - spinner is too long, remove it and change 01:49:054 (7) - into a spinner. long spinner on lower diff is a no
01:29:238 (1,2) - imo this two extended slider is too long and covering up a lot of sound, 01:25:258 (1,2,3,4) - this is good i guess
00:29:715 (5) - the reverse should have a clap with a drum sample set
00:36:249 (3) - ^
00:37:257 (4) - ^ (both slider head and tail)
00:39:295 (1,2) - imo you dont need to hitsound this with clap drum sampleset. there is already a drum on the song. clap drum sampleset has the same sound as that. and therefore it doenst create a good feedback. simply remove it
00:18:611 (4) - remove nc

[NORMAL]
you should still use ds on normal.
ok about the nc-ing, you have to keep the nc above 4 combos and below 10 combos. the HP drain rate is too harsh if you keep ncing, example of bad ncs 00:03:036 (1) - , 00:11:133 (1) - , etc.
00:05:035 (1,1) - same with easy i dont like the idea of extended sliders. cuz its covering up a lot of sound.
00:15:158 (1) - spinner is unrankable. there is not enough recovery time to the next object 00:18:611 (1) -
00:41:311 (4) - too far!
01:02:829 (6,1) - ^
01:11:324 - there is an important sound here. add circle or slider and remove the reverse slider
01:22:771 (2) - this whistle is pretty random
01:26:750 (3) - ^
01:29:729 (2,4) - reverse is not fitting here.
01:37:497 (2,2,2,2) - add these slider a reverse
01:48:527 (2,3,4) - inconsistent 1/2 spacing
01:53:365 (1) - same problem with spinner length

[AYYLAZY'S HARD]
00:03:036 (1,1) - idk. there is a small delay from the previous object because of the timing changes. maybe space them instead of stacking

[LINADA'S INSANE]
00:18:611 (1) - i played the map and this is kinda surprisingly bad. maybe you can make the slider cheese-able or something like the top diff did
posted

Uta wrote:

[LINADA'S INSANE]
00:18:611 (1) - i played the map and this is kinda surprisingly bad. maybe you can make the slider cheese-able or something like the top diff did lol it's fine
@metronome don't forget to update from my post above lo u forgot
posted

Uta wrote:

[AYYLAZY'S HARD]
00:03:036 (1,1) - idk. there is a small delay from the previous object because of the timing changes. maybe space them instead of stacking
posted

Realazy wrote:

fixed both

Linada wrote:

Dab wrote:

linada's insane
00:41:816 (2) - stack this over 00:41:059 (6) - since this doesn't seem to be intentional. if it is, nudge it just a tiny bit lower fixed
01:36:045 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - probably too spaced. consider lowering it a tiny bit not that it's too spaced but it flows like shit, wanted to change this anyways, fixed
thanks!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 18863
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.8
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 18611,57343,73821,97497
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Title:A-L-I-E-N
TitleUnicode:え・い・り・あ・ん
Artist:MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
ArtistUnicode:マキシマム ザ ホルモン
Creator:Metronome
Version:LINADA'S INSANE
Source:
Tags:予襲復讐 yoshū fukushū yoshu fukushu alien sky records ダイスケはん ナヲ マキシマムザ亮君 上ちゃん daisuke-han nao ryo-kun cookiebite realazy ayyri linada sotarks
BeatmapID:1421493
BeatmapSetID:662260

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5.5
CircleSize:3.7
OverallDifficulty:7.4
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.42
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Konachan.com+-+181663+cola_(gotouryouta)+original+robot+ruins+scenic+stars.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1000,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
2243,500,4,2,76,30,1,0
3036,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
4292,495.867768595041,4,2,76,30,1,0
5035,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
8313,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
9072,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
10328,500,4,2,76,30,1,0
11133,540.540540540541,4,2,76,30,1,0
12340,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
13099,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
15158,506.329113924051,4,2,76,30,1,0
15158,-133.333333333333,4,2,76,30,0,0
18449,-100,4,2,76,5,0,0
18611,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
18611,-55.5555555555556,4,2,76,60,0,0
18989,-55.5555555555556,4,2,76,5,0,0
19133,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
20133,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
21141,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
21634,506.329113924051,4,2,76,60,1,0
23152,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
25668,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
26681,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
27185,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
27712,500,4,2,76,60,1,0
29221,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
29715,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
31227,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
33243,500,4,2,76,60,1,0
34750,491.803278688525,4,2,76,60,1,0
35241,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
35760,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
36249,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
37257,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
38791,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
39295,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
39295,-90.9090909090909,4,2,76,60,0,0
42320,491.803278688525,4,2,76,60,1,0
43303,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
43569,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
43821,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
45333,504.201680672269,4,2,76,60,1,0
47349,-100,4,2,76,45,0,0
48393,504.201680672269,4,2,76,45,1,0
49377,497.92531120332,4,2,76,45,1,0
49377,-133.333333333333,4,2,76,45,0,0
57343,497.92531120332,4,2,76,45,1,0
60338,497.92531120332,4,2,76,45,1,0
61333,498.960498960499,4,2,76,45,1,0
65324,500,4,2,76,60,1,0
65324,-90.9090909090909,4,2,76,60,0,0
73324,497.512437810945,4,2,76,70,1,0
73324,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
76806,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
78299,494.233937397035,4,2,76,70,1,0
78299,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
79287,494.233937397035,4,2,76,70,1,0
79287,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
80275,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
81264,512.820512820513,4,2,76,70,1,0
81264,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
81776,497.512437810945,4,2,76,70,1,0
81776,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
83268,497.512437810945,4,2,76,70,1,0
83268,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,70,0,0
88243,483.870967741935,4,2,76,70,1,0
88968,540.540540540541,4,2,76,70,1,0
89238,491.803278688525,4,3,76,70,1,0
90959,-99.009900990099,4,3,76,70,0,0
91205,480,4,3,76,70,1,0
93622,487.80487804878,4,3,76,70,1,0
93622,-83.3333333333333,4,3,76,70,0,0
95085,480,4,3,76,70,1,0
95085,-83.3333333333333,4,3,76,70,0,0
96045,468.75,4,3,76,70,1,0
96513,447.761194029851,4,3,76,70,1,0
96876,-100,4,3,76,30,0,0
97002,495.867768595041,4,2,76,70,1,0
97002,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,50,0,0
98489,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,50,0,0
98985,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
99233,-100,4,2,76,50,0,0
99473,513.918629550321,4,2,76,50,1,0
100500,508.474576271186,4,2,76,50,1,0
100500,-76.9230769230769,4,2,76,50,0,0
101019,507.399577167019,4,2,76,70,1,0
101019,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
101506,507.399577167019,4,2,76,70,1,0
102794,507.399577167019,4,2,76,70,1,0
103047,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
103530,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
104794,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
105044,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
105045,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
105529,500,4,2,76,70,1,0
107045,495.867768595041,4,2,76,70,1,0
107045,-66.6666666666667,4,2,76,70,0,0
108036,491.803278688525,4,2,76,80,1,0
108527,527.240773286468,4,2,76,90,1,0
109054,783.87311707145,4,2,76,90,1,0
109054,-133.333333333333,4,2,76,70,0,0
109249,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,25,0,0
113757,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,50,0,0
114541,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,40,0,0
115324,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,30,0,0
118460,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,20,0,0
121595,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,10,0,0
124731,-166.666666666667,4,2,76,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 216,169,169
Combo2 : 192,192,192

[HitObjects]
69,356,1000,6,0,B|79:328|97:308|97:308|90:276|90:276|108:255|116:229,1,142,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,163,1810,1,2,0:0:0:0:
69,163,2243,2,0,P|100:148|136:148,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,155,3036,6,0,P|197:180|136:148,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,28,3846,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,28,4292,2,0,L|202:98,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,179,4787,1,2,0:0:0:0:
286,240,5035,6,0,B|343:228|343:228|376:236|376:236|424:227,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,227,5794,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,312,6047,2,0,P|209:261|222:191,1,142,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,251,6807,1,2,0:0:0:0:
355,251,7060,6,0,P|320:241|285:239,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,325,7566,2,0,P|434:274|421:204,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,239,8313,2,0,P|321:249|356:251,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,251,9072,6,0,P|291:276|230:244,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,124,9882,1,2,0:0:0:0:
306,124,10328,2,0,L|296:194,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,192,11133,6,0,B|275:128|329:128|293:42,1,142,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,88,11943,1,2,0:0:0:0:
155,88,12340,2,0,L|225:94,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,103,12846,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,233,13099,6,0,B|214:205|225:176|225:176|217:143|217:143|225:123|226:95,1,142,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,94,13858,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,303,14111,2,0,P|225:315|190:314,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,220,14617,2,0,P|274:218|307:230,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,294,15158,6,0,B|410:343|470:343|509:306|524:258|515:228|489:196|460:184|445:180|419:181|399:190|399:190|399:129|379:149|394:85|394:85|335:150|287:157|247:126|226:77|256:36|314:49|327:67|320:83|290:96,1,692.250026407243,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,174,18611,6,0,B|162:167|126:176|126:176|91:154|91:154|57:157|24:151,1,191.69999414978,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,55,19133,6,0,L|111:125,1,71,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,222,19637,2,0,L|26:151,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,291,20133,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,291,20385,1,2,0:0:0:0:
17,222,20637,1,8,0:0:0:0:
17,359,20889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,213,21141,6,0,P|143:208|177:218,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,353,21634,2,0,P|143:324|135:290,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,159,22140,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,291,22393,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,159,22646,2,0,P|264:124|254:90,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,116,23152,6,0,L|183:131,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,165,23656,2,0,L|289:180,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,213,24160,1,2,0:0:0:0:
109,213,24412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,261,24664,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,291,24916,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,187,25168,6,0,P|291:178|326:183,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,319,25668,2,0,P|309:294|296:261,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,97,26172,1,2,0:0:0:0:
381,249,26424,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,150,26681,6,0,L|421:46,1,106.5,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,25,27185,6,0,P|358:30|323:21,1,71,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,72,27712,2,0,P|210:66|245:75,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,183,28212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
341,183,28462,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,149,28712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,282,28962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,149,29221,6,0,L|215:78,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,167,29715,2,0,L|119:237,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,378,30219,1,2,0:0:0:0:
21,295,30471,1,0,3:0:0:0:
136,377,30723,2,0,P|172:380|207:375,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,227,31227,6,0,L|333:298,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,135,31731,2,0,L|251:205,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,67,32235,1,2,0:0:0:0:
409,67,32487,1,2,0:0:0:0:
238,52,32739,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,144,32991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,30,33243,6,0,P|178:27|144:33,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,121,33743,2,0,P|54:117|88:123,1,71,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,179,34243,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,201,34493,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,319,34750,6,0,L|205:212,1,106.5,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,179,35241,6,0,L|289:191,1,71,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,298,35760,2,0,L|325:310,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,319,36249,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,319,36501,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,191,36753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,310,37005,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,191,37257,6,0,P|285:155|291:121,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,126,37761,2,0,P|403:147|370:158,1,71,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,38,38265,1,2,0:0:0:0:
361,72,38517,1,0,3:0:0:0:
231,38,38791,2,0,P|195:34|161:40,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,193,39295,6,0,L|58:115,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,256,39799,2,0,L|146:178,1,78.1000023834229,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,351,40303,1,2,0:0:0:0:
73,351,40555,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,193,40807,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,280,41059,1,0,3:0:0:0:
74,112,41311,6,0,P|35:110|0:125,1,78.1000023834229,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,280,41816,2,0,P|191:281|227:266,1,78.1000023834229,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,72,42320,2,0,P|264:70|230:80,1,71,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,159,42688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
178,159,42811,2,0,P|175:176|177:194,2,35.5,2|2|2,0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
230,80,43303,6,0,P|264:70|300:72,1,71,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,171,43821,2,0,P|309:172|275:162,1,71,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,86,44325,1,8,0:0:0:0:
459,201,44577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,286,44829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,171,45081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,303,45333,6,0,L|410:310,1,71,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,164,45837,2,0,L|345:171,1,71,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,328,46341,2,0,L|96:313,1,106.5,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,252,46845,1,2,0:3:0:0:
65,213,46971,1,2,0:3:0:0:
64,175,47097,1,8,0:3:0:0:
297,161,47349,6,0,P|247:179|194:175,1,106.5,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,175,47854,2,0,P|116:178|166:160,1,106.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,89,48393,5,6,0:0:0:0:
150,41,48645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,176,48897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,186,49377,6,0,P|194:212|193:238,3,53.2500020313264,4|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,222,50372,2,0,P|303:237|323:255,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,306,51368,6,0,P|221:318|196:327,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,238,52364,2,0,P|168:225|143:217,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,154,53360,6,0,P|250:141|275:133,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,45,54356,2,0,P|308:53|332:66,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,28,55352,2,0,P|413:54|414:80,3,53.2500020313264,2|0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,126,56347,2,0,P|465:143|442:157,1,53.2500020313264,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,243,56845,2,0,P|411:234|388:222,1,53.2500020313264,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,252,57343,5,2,0:0:0:0:
308,252,57840,2,0,P|302:217|307:182,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,186,58338,2,0,P|420:208|387:221,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,101,58836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,101,59085,6,0,P|349:113|376:135,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,252,59583,2,0,P|302:217|307:182,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,221,60081,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,134,60330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,135,60586,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,134,60835,2,0,L|148:143,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,46,61333,5,2,0:3:0:0:
292,46,61831,2,0,L|372:55,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,199,62330,2,0,L|227:133,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,159,62829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,159,63079,6,0,L|373:216,1,71,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
292,46,63578,2,0,L|372:55,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,199,64077,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,199,64326,2,0,P|236:169|227:135,1,71,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,53,64825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
373,216,65075,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,52,65324,6,0,P|215:49|179:63,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,127,65824,2,0,P|72:124|108:138,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,199,66324,2,0,P|217:196|181:210,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,273,66824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,273,67074,6,0,P|73:270|109:284,1,78.1000023834229,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,199,67574,2,0,P|217:196|181:210,1,78.1000023834229,2|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
34,127,68074,1,0,0:0:0:0:
34,127,68324,2,0,P|72:124|108:138,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,52,68824,2,0,P|215:49|179:63,1,78.1000023834229,2|0,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
231,275,69324,5,2,0:3:0:0:
231,275,69574,1,2,0:3:0:0:
231,275,69824,2,0,L|217:351,1,78.1000023834229,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,223,70324,2,0,L|362:146,1,78.1000023834229,10|2,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,289,70824,5,2,0:3:0:0:
301,365,71074,1,10,0:0:0:0:
458,206,71324,5,10,0:3:0:0:
443,130,71574,1,2,0:3:0:0:
316,289,71824,5,8,0:2:0:0:
473,282,72074,1,2,0:3:0:0:
301,365,72324,5,10,0:2:0:0:
331,213,72574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,282,72824,1,10,0:2:0:0:
443,130,73074,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,289,73324,5,4,0:2:0:0:
316,289,73821,6,0,L|224:280,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,203,74319,2,0,L|142:194,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,74816,1,8,0:2:0:0:
138,382,75065,6,0,P|141:336|129:291,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,103,75562,2,0,P|129:148|141:193,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,280,76060,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,143,76309,5,10,0:0:0:0:
241,270,76557,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,88,76806,1,8,0:2:0:0:
260,257,77054,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,145,77304,5,4,0:2:0:0:
229,143,77552,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,172,77801,6,0,L|421:264,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,335,78299,2,0,L|279:244,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,154,78793,1,8,0:2:0:0:
421,264,79040,6,0,P|466:272|510:262,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,152,79534,2,0,P|309:143|265:153,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
185,197,80028,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,54,80275,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,230,80522,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,60,80769,1,8,0:2:0:0:
296,248,81016,1,12,0:2:0:0:
173,65,81264,6,0,L|81:53,1,92.2999957748415,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,268,81776,6,0,B|235:280|235:280|280:270,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,252,82273,2,0,B|417:240|417:240|372:250,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,270,82771,1,8,0:2:0:0:
308,95,83019,6,0,P|322:138|312:182,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,358,83516,2,0,P|270:314|280:270,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
312,183,84014,1,2,0:0:0:0:
190,268,84263,5,10,0:0:0:0:
308,95,84511,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,310,84760,1,8,0:2:0:0:
240,144,85009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,335,85258,6,0,P|186:350|230:339,1,92.2999957748415,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,188,85755,6,0,L|312:183,1,92.2999957748415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,65,86253,2,0,L|226:59,1,92.2999957748415,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,58,86750,1,8,0:2:0:0:
148,149,86999,6,0,L|240:143,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,63,87496,2,0,L|317:57,1,92.2999957748415,2|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
225,51,87994,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,268,88243,5,6,0:3:0:0:
410,63,88484,1,10,0:3:0:0:
148,149,88726,1,6,0:3:0:0:
404,188,88968,1,10,0:3:0:0:
134,65,89238,6,0,L|100:53,3,35.5,4|0|0|2,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,148,89729,6,0,L|136:182,3,35.5,10|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,112,90221,2,0,P|234:110|252:110,3,35.5,2|0|2|2,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,157,90713,6,0,P|332:159|350:159,1,35.5,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,246,90959,6,0,L|252:210,3,35.5,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,291,91445,2,0,L|183:326,3,35.5,2|2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,244,91925,6,0,L|112:208,1,35.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,166,92165,6,0,L|38:131,3,35.5,2|0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,64,92645,5,8,0:2:0:0:
130,41,92765,1,8,0:2:0:0:
177,35,92885,1,8,0:2:0:0:
224,47,93005,1,8,0:2:0:0:
261,76,93125,6,0,P|263:94|262:112,3,35.5,4|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,216,93622,6,0,L|365:209,3,42.5999986999512,10|0|0|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,144,94109,2,0,L|463:150,3,42.5999986999512,2|0|2|0,0:2|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,66,94597,6,0,L|435:59,1,42.5999986999512,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,105,94841,6,0,L|261:111,3,42.5999986999512,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,157,95325,2,0,L|147:150,3,42.5999986999512,2|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,87,95805,6,0,L|46:93,1,42.5999986999512,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,212,96045,5,8,0:0:0:0:
0,247,96162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
3,282,96279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
17,314,96396,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,342,96513,5,8,0:0:0:0:
101,350,96624,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,357,96736,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,284,97002,6,0,L|421:272,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,74,97497,5,10,0:2:0:0:
191,150,97745,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,74,97993,1,10,0:2:0:0:
191,150,98241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,161,98489,2,0,P|392:115|372:73,1,92.2999957748415,10|8,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
98,114,98985,6,0,P|93:166|114:214,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,134,99473,5,10,0:2:0:0:
132,36,99729,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,134,99986,1,10,0:2:0:0:
132,36,100243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,225,100500,2,0,L|308:134,1,92.2999957748415,10|8,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
450,18,101019,6,0,L|462:123,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,323,101506,5,10,0:2:0:0:
475,213,101759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,323,102013,1,10,0:2:0:0:
475,213,102266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,350,102520,5,10,0:2:0:0:
328,193,102794,1,8,0:2:0:0:
170,310,103047,6,0,L|275:322,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,123,103530,5,10,0:2:0:0:
225,228,103780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,123,104030,1,10,0:2:0:0:
225,228,104280,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,297,104530,5,10,0:2:0:0:
292,68,104794,1,12,0:2:0:0:
119,215,105044,6,0,L|224:227,1,106.500004062653,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,158,105529,5,14,0:2:0:0:
292,68,105779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,227,106029,1,14,0:2:0:0:
400,297,106279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,158,106529,1,12,0:2:0:0:
291,354,106779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
467,144,107045,6,0,P|414:148|362:158,1,106.500004062653,12|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,215,107540,5,12,0:2:0:0:
317,276,107788,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,46,108036,1,12,0:2:0:0:
82,294,108281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,157,108527,1,12,0:2:0:0:
78,84,108790,1,12,0:2:0:0:
184,362,109054,5,12,0:2:0:0:
256,192,109249,12,0,124731,2:0:0:0:
updated, will get to the other mods on my diffs shortly
posted
general

something aimod check tags

collab easy

01:29:238 (1,2) - why sudden decrease in intensity
01:37:497 (2) - repeat slider would be more appropriate
01:47:540 (5,7) - fix blanket

normal

00:19:133 (2) - could probably nc here
00:40:807 (3) - 00:42:320 (6) - missing hitsound
01:01:831 (4) - nc
01:38:489 - 01:40:500 - 01:42:520 - 01:44:530 - notes could go here, ur choice
01:48:790 (3) - this is kinda sudden and doesn't fit

ayylazy's hard

00:20:889 (3,4) - would rather this be circle then slider
01:21:264 (2) - nc should prob go here
01:43:301 (2) - put this evenly between 1 and 3 it looks weird

linada's insane

01:34:597 (1) - nudge this left a bit? maybe around (416,56)
01:36:736 (3) - use a 1/4 slider here so it leads into the next 1

sotarks' insane

01:16:806 (7) - missing hitsound?
01:37:993 (5,6,7,8) - looks like a square, pls make it a square
posted

Uta wrote:

[AYYLAZY'S HARD]
00:03:036 (1,1) - idk. there is a small delay from the previous object because of the timing changes. maybe space them instead of stacking what would that even change except make it even less readable since there are no followpoints
rest was applied
posted
Sotarks's diff is bad.
posted

Uta wrote:

[COLLAB EASY]
00:04:292 (4) - can you remove whistle from slider body. its pretty annoying. there is also a bunch of that. anyway, if thats intended fixed
00:10:328 (2) - remove whistle from slider body to maintain consistency fixed
01:53:757 (1) - spinner is too long, remove it and change 01:49:054 (7) - into a spinner. long spinner on lower diff is a no fair enough,
changed

01:29:238 (1,2) - imo this two extended slider is too long and covering up a lot of sound, 01:25:258 (1,2,3,4) - this is good i guess disagree,
it's a buildup section so I think it fits better

00:29:715 (5) - the reverse should have a clap with a drum sample set agree, sounds better
00:36:249 (3) - ^
00:37:257 (4) - ^ (both slider head and tail)
00:39:295 (1,2) - imo you dont need to hitsound this with clap drum sampleset. there is already a drum on the song. clap drum sampleset has the same sound as that. and therefore it doenst create a good feedback. simply remove it changed to soft & no clap
00:18:611 (4) - remove nc fixed

[NORMAL]
you should still use ds on normal.
ok about the nc-ing, you have to keep the nc above 4 combos and below 10 combos. the HP drain rate is too harsh if you keep ncing, example of bad ncs 00:03:036 (1) - , 00:11:133 (1) - , etc. fixed mentioned ncs and nerfed hp just in case
00:05:035 (1,1) - same with easy i dont like the idea of extended sliders. cuz its covering up a lot of sound. still disagree with this
00:15:158 (1) - spinner is unrankable. there is not enough recovery time to the next object 00:18:611 (1) - moved back 1/2
00:41:311 (4) - too far! fixed this section
01:02:829 (6,1) - ^
01:11:324 - there is an important sound here. add circle or slider and remove the reverse slider fixed
01:22:771 (2) - this whistle is pretty random fixed
01:26:750 (3) - ^
01:29:729 (2,4) - reverse is not fitting here. fixed
01:37:497 (2,2,2,2) - add these slider a reverse remapped section to fit this
01:48:527 (2,3,4) - inconsistent 1/2 spacing i don't think i used 1/2 anywhere else, but changed it to 0 ds anyway
01:53:365 (1) - same problem with spinner length fixed

FFI wrote:

general

something aimod check tags

collab easy

01:29:238 (1,2) - why sudden decrease in intensity more buildup-ish section, found it appropriate
01:37:497 (2) - repeat slider would be more appropriate being an easy diff, I don't think it's necessary, and I feel like this flows nicely already
01:47:540 (5,7) - fix blanket done

normal

00:19:133 (2) - could probably nc here for consistency's sake in other diffs i'm gonna keep it
00:40:807 (3) - 00:42:320 (6) - missing hitsound
01:01:831 (4) - nc done
01:38:489 - 01:40:500 - 01:42:520 - 01:44:530 - notes could go here, ur choice remapped this section as per above mod
01:48:790 (3) - this is kinda sudden and doesn't fit same ^
sorry for taking so long to apply these, been procrastinating way too hard
show more
Please sign in to reply.