hello! as requested by pm
- Don't forget to add "MoodyRPG" in the tags since he is part of the mapset, afterall. I forgot to add it since i was distracted hehe, Fixed!
- After doing some research, I found that the song is also called "Stray Child" or "The Lost Child". Ryo Nagamatsu (永松 亮) and Koji Kondo (近藤 浩治) are also composers of this song. These might also be added in the tags too! Also, maybe you could add "bros" into the tags as well to represent "Super Mario Bros" (which is pretty well known as a whole) Ok!
- The song's title should be "まいご" which is translated into "The Lost Luma" in the United States (Reference // Track #3) I will add that too!
- The artist's name should be "横田 真人" as seen here. (よこた まひと is also shown in parenthesis) I forgot to add the romaji name, thanks for doing the research!
*These informations for the metadata can help you out a bit, it does not mean they are valid tho..*
- 00:03:275 (2) - Maybe you can try to keep the spacing of this circle consistent on 1.84x like most of your patterns i totally forgot the spacing there, ill fix it
- 00:09:955 (2) - I suggest you to do the same thing here ill fix this too!
I have nothing else to add in here! You emphasized every intonations with the circle emplacements as well as the hitsounds. Good job.
Good luck! Here's a shiny star~
Man, thank you SO much for the mod and the star! i really appreciate your help!