- so much stacks have minor error, fix some if you find and wanna take care of them.
- 00:06:730 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - swap distance setting to 00:07:071 (1,2,3) - and 00:07:412 (1,2,3,4) - . this is a good example that your mapping style of 1/4 notes are more or less following pitches of electric melody, so i think for those pitches in this part is decreasing, you can decrease your notes' distance among them as well, by set you've designed is fine ofc. otherwise it may plays a bit weird that when music's motion is down and you still need to tap big distance jumps's notes before that downbeat. same thing to 01:12:185 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - as well.
00:11:503 i still recommend you add a note here. you wanna a pause in tapping to give whatever you wanna stop (aiming, or just emotion), but since that vocal track is keeping on here, i think it's still a better choice to follow full ticks of that track instead of give a tip example here. you did completely different thing at 00:18:662 (4) - for similar song's tracks' part as well.
- 00:29:571 (1,1,2) - this is so difficult to aim in a tough map with full of reading patterns in it: overlap notes and give 1/4 jump after that is like a hell class pattern which may easily become a diff tip if you don't control that well... personally i recommend you move 00:29:912 (1) - to 192,303 which stacked at 00:29:344 (1) - 's head, that'll be much easier to read and aim, flow and tapping are all emphasized at that downbeat after it as well.
- 00:37:753 (5) - shouldn't this be nc? compared your nc style slider after note spam shall have it.
- 00:50:821 (5) - you really should add nc here. reading patterns here are already really complicated, downbeat here deserve a nc. but you also give a 1/4 jump before downbeat tick's object at 00:50:821 (5,6) - , so it's better to set nc at that note. this is really highly recommended for there're full of overlaps in complex patterns like this. same suggestion to 01:56:275 (5) - as well.
- 00:56:616 (2,3) - how about 4 notes here? those 4 brass beats are so strong that you can hardly miss them, two 1/4 sliders are not enough to express that well. a big distance setting is deserved as well imo, things like this may be my previous choice: https://puu.sh/xQuJq/1469050abb.png. similar suggestion to 03:00:480 (3,4) - , too.
- 01:01:616 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - i love these series of placements and rhythms. i think this map really fit my taste.
- 01:11:957 (1) - wow, this really should be only a note, instead of a slider. this is really a good choice that you can give a both rhythm and aiming pause, for a so sudden stop the music just don't play anything. this can be deserved an anti-flow, a ds pattern or anything else you have used in this map to emphasis that really special beat. but the current setting is just common fluent flow with series of notes after a slider's tail aiming to them, that's wasted imo. just use your creation and give a spacial pattern for that proper sound here.
- 01:57:298 (3) - nc for downbeat? not really important to choose which one here thou.
- 02:16:389 (3,1) - these sliders are unsnapped. i'm pretty sure that guitar track plays different melody at 02:16:162 (2) - which is 1/6 rhythm and 02:16:389 (3,1) - which is 1/4 rhythm. for you have no other 1/6 sounds else to follow here, i think you need to just change the rhythm style, and this is like a must fix.
- 02:18:775 (1) - remove nc here. it may for good of both notes' chained to that slider at 02:18:435 (1,2,3,1) - order, and give consistent rhythm style setting to 02:17:185 (1,2,3,4) - , too. even distance is tricky here, it won't be a problem if you notice them with nc and none nc. however, some people may still misread because of that as well, there's another way to solve it: just add nc at 02:17:411 (2) - , it'll do the same effort to this kind of patterns..
- 02:20:480 (1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - holy... guitar track's sounds are like mess here. and i think they can hardly be caught by default ticks, ofc they are really complicated, but they are still regular. however, those minor errors can be regarded as slightly wrong playing beats, even considering wave's problem. so here is the final advise (thanks for supporting from Deif): from 02:20:935 (2) - to 02:22:525 (4) - should be all snapped at 1/8 ticks.
02:20:480 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - https://puu.sh/xQCkk/3fc7c4c0a2.png
- ↑ this looks stupid, but truth is just like that.
02:20:935 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - https://puu.sh/xQCEQ/098d4e2f04.png
- ↑ maybe you can't believe it but these are really 1/9 beats which cant be normally caught at ticks. if you wanna edit those objs and snap them properly, then i can tell you a simple way: add a timing line at 02:20:935 tick with 396 bpm setting, then use 1/6 snap divisor to create patterns whether it's note or slider. when you are done of all these tricky things, remove that additional timing line. be careful, this will cause automatic snapping warning, but you can explain to nominators that these notes shall be stacked at special ticks. i think that's really reasonable and acceptable, find someone else as much as you can to see if i'm right, if you really care about this. 1/9 quadruple rhythm will continue from 02:20:935 (1) - to 02:22:676 (4) - , check that by yourself please.
- 02:23:548 (4) - this is so undermapped, highly recommend you change it into a 1/4 repeating slider. clearly you are following heated guitar track at this whole part, and beats at this slider's ticks are full of melodies, following them all shall be a better choice.
- 02:44:571 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - not really understand ds changing of those quadruple notes. but maybe you just wanna give some differences to those similar notes, and for good of playing sense. i just wanna advise you that 02:45:480 (1,2,3,4) - can be given similar style to 02:44:571 (1,2,3,4) - to keep those pattern consistent. it may not an independent one, you can count the rest if you care.
- 03:05:253 (1,2) - stack them? for you've given similar pattern to following those special brass double beats before.
- this map is generally well made, some of notes' structure can be composed better than you did, thou you did awesome patterns as well. a star to you.
- 00:37:753 (5) - this is similar to top diff's miss, you need a nc here. but after this those nc seems like still a bit weird to me, maybe you can just simply set them at downbeats......
- 00:53:207 (6,7) - give a 1/4 jump here? that double guitar beats like appeared suddenly and deserve a 1/4 jump. move 00:53:207 (6) - to 472,246 can be good considering structure composing. same to 01:00:480 (6,7) - , too, but not that strong to this one. 01:05:935 (4,5) - can be a spaced one thou.
- 01:15:366 this tick really need a note for that vocal beat is so obvious that you can hardly ignore it. thou the arrangement of distance can be changed a bit as well if you wanna that note added.
- 01:41:503 i highly recommend you add a not here with similar reason above. additionally that gap at 01:41:389 (1,2) - can be arranged to a 1/2 one and then distance can be better according to those ones before it.
- 02:15:480 (1) - slider's end is unsnapped? that slider's end is like following that really high pitch electric sound, and that is on red tick i'm pretty sure, even it sounds a bit delay, which can be considered as minor error that can be ignored. if you wanna just follow guitar track with expanded slider here, you need to just snap that end to blue tick like you did before.
- 02:16:162 (1) - from this to 02:22:753 (1) - , notice what i've mentioned in top diff, and arrange rhythm here. this is some kind of really important imo.
- 02:50:253 (2,3,4,5,6) - spaced them? this is like the highest pitch of vocal sound track in the whole song, i think that bunch of notes deserve a spaced jumping line like 02:46:844 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - did. maybe you can give another track of movements except a curve one used by common parts.
- 03:13:435 really required a note here. why miss a so strong beat even in both guitar and drum tracks?
- you've focused on basic track, but sometime it may be better to express other tracks by other ways for showing this song more vivid.
- 00:36:275 (3,1) - highly recommend you using absolute distance to decide how much you need to set at this jump. you know that bpm and multiplier decide how calculate distance it maybe and it's an important data we gonna reference to have our jumps composed... here, this gap is 5/4 but absolute distance is even similar to 3/4 ones. i think you can just increase calculated distance to at least 0.83x, which is figured out by your multiplier 1.2x of kiai's green line.
- 01:18:094 (3) - wrong snap? or just did that on purpose? i think that vocal beat at 01:17:980 is too strong to ignore, you can hardly put nothing there. so whether you just add a note there, or expand this slider to a 3/4 one which started at that tick. same thing to 01:25:367 (3) - as well: these sounds like that vocal beat is a bit delay, thou it's just way of singing.
- not much things to say... well, maybe fix some blanket? which i really think not necessary to mention...
i love your mapping style, and sense of placement, like you've already matured in putting things in a proper setting. that's awesome.
- 00:20:935 (4,5) - stack patterns are highly recommended not to use in lower diffs, even that gap is large enough to give next object appeared after previous object completely disappeared... pausing aiming is like a hard pattern for newbies who play this kind of level's map.
- 00:48:207 (1,2,3) - rhythm style like this is highly recommended not to use in lower diffs as well... inconsistent gaps for newbies is like nightmare... even with those jumps which are much longer than average. this is like a general mod to the whole diff which is at the bottom of the mapset. (hard to change cuz this map's rhythm style is already like that, maybe add an easy diff is better... )
- 02:10:480 (2) - repeating sliders which have more than 1 arrow is highly recommended not to use in lower diffs again... this is straightforwardly difficult to any level's players... just change the rhythm style here, like 2 sliders maybe.
- 02:51:844 (3) - nc? i'm still confusing your nc style just like other diffs... but in lower diffs please give some simple ones with simple logics.
- maybe you forgot that this is your bottom diff... orz