From queue.thanks for mod!!
Red means this point is about unrankable thing.
ill think about it
- Kiais are inconsistent, what are you think about adding kiai from Ohwow's diff to entire of spread?
- Artist: MrWeebl
- Title: Narwhals
yes that is correct
- Official youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
- Official site: http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/narwhals- ... o-mrweebl/
- 00:03:268 - This section feels less different in comparsion to others. 6 x 1/1 slider in a row plays boring. Honestly, I prefer changing 00:04:858 (3,4) - these two 1/1 sliders into one (2/1) with circle on last white tick. It would make this part less boring. And of course you'll keep consistency with 00:00:090 (1,2,3,4) - this composition. 00:06:447 (1,2,3,4) -, as it is already mapped with the same rhythm as 00:00:090 (1,2,3,4) - is the same part of the song, changed it to something else though.
- 00:16:381 (4) - I think this repeat isn't work good here because you've strong downbeat on it and it should be clickable I think. It seems like you was focused on this rythm on entire of this part (for example 00:14:394 (1) - 00:15:189 (2) - 00:17:573 (1) - ) so you should follow this rythm here too. I prefer put circle instead of slider head and place 1/1 slider 00:16:778 - here. I think it's good option because you're keeping rythm consistency. Also, what are you think about placing like on image below? changed to similar pattern
- 00:19:162 (1) - Reverse arrow on this slider is invisible, which is unrankable. You should unstack 00:17:573 (1,1) - tails of these slider to get rankable composition. I think you'll keep fine aesthetics if you place it like this. changed
- Also, 00:19:162 (1,3) - this overlap looks a bit weird in comparsion to fact that every other compositions on this diff are stakes and it breaks aesthetics a bit but if you'll apply fix from previous point this issue will disappear. changed
- 00:28:699 (1,2) - I think you should place here 1/2 repeat slider instead like you did 00:22:341 (1) - here on the same rythm just to keep good consistency. You can use circle + 1/2 slider instead of repeat 00:22:341 (1) - here but honestly I think first option is much better for rythm. changed
I don't have time to mod insane rn, poke me in game if you want it
Propably will end this mod tomorrow.