Red means this point is about unrankable thing.
Red means this point is about unrankable thing.
- Kiais are inconsistent, what are you think about adding kiai from Ohwow's diff to entire of spread?
- Artist: MrWeebl
- Title: Narwhals
- Official youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
- Official site: http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/narwhals- ... o-mrweebl/
- 00:03:268 - This section feels less different in comparsion to others. 6 x 1/1 slider in a row plays boring. Honestly, I prefer changing 00:04:858 (3,4) - these two 1/1 sliders into one (2/1) with circle on last white tick. It would make this part less boring. And of course you'll keep consistency with 00:00:090 (1,2,3,4) - this composition.
- 00:16:381 (4) - I think this repeat isn't work good here because you've strong downbeat on it and it should be clickable I think. It seems like you was focused on this rythm on entire of this part (for example 00:14:394 (1) - 00:15:189 (2) - 00:17:573 (1) - ) so you should follow this rythm here too. I prefer put circle instead of slider head and place 1/1 slider 00:16:778 - here. I think it's good option because you're keeping rythm consistency. Also, what are you think about placing like on image below?
- 00:19:162 (1) - Reverse arrow on this slider is invisible, which is unrankable. You should unstack 00:17:573 (1,1) - tails of these slider to get rankable composition. I think you'll keep fine aesthetics if you place it like this.
- Also, 00:19:162 (1,3) - this overlap looks a bit weird in comparsion to fact that every other compositions on this diff are stakes and it breaks aesthetics a bit but if you'll apply fix from previous point this issue will disappear.
- 00:08:037 (3,4,5) - 00:09:626 (1,2,3) - 00:11:216 (4,5,6) - 00:12:805 (1,2,3) - 00:14:394 (4,5,6) - What are you think about making them a bit different in rythm? These compositions are all the same in rythm aspect and it's getting boring on this section. I think it will be better if you delete 00:13:401 (2) - this circle to emphasise rythm on 00:12:805 (1,2,3) - this one, which is rhythmically a bit other in comparsion to rest of composition I highlighted because on this circle sound is not that strong like on others.
Also, what are you think about changing 00:11:216 (4,5,6) - this one into 1/1 repeat + circle like you did 00:04:858 (4) - here on very similar rythm just to keep consistency?
- 00:00:090 (1,2) - 00:06:447 (1,2) - Since these rythm are the same why have you used different spacing? You should make these spacings consistent by increasing spacing on first one from 1.0 to 1.2 or vice versa. Honestly, I prefer option when you're spicing up spacing on first one because it works better for rythm fitting.
- 00:12:606 - This clap seems to be unnecessary here just because you haven't clap sound in song here.
- 00:12:805 (1,2,3,4) - This 1/2 sliders spam plays and seems boring. What are you think about making it like 00:14:394 (1,2,3,4,5) - here. Rythm in music is the same but these two circles making gameplay more different and less boring. If you do this you'll get a nice consistency with composition highlighted by me above.
- 00:18:368 (4,5) - Why have you used 1.3 distance snap here? It seems to be too much in comparsion to entire of map when you have used 1.2 and it's unreasonable because you haven't here strong downbeat or something similar.
- 00:19:957 (1,2,3,4,1) - Don't you think this kick slider stream is a bit too much for advanced diff. Stream on hard is easier so I prefer nerf it to get it comfortable for players. Mby try 2x 1/4 slider with repeat instead of these 4 1/4 ones?
- 00:28:699 (1,2) - I think you should place here 1/2 repeat slider instead like you did 00:22:341 (1) - here on the same rythm just to keep good consistency. You can use circle + 1/2 slider instead of repeat 00:22:341 (1) - here but honestly I think first option is much better for rythm.
- Overall some of spacing changes look random because some of rythms you was focused on are ignored. For example 00:02:275 (2,3) - vs 00:03:666 (2,3) - // 00:03:666 (2,3) - vs 00:05:255 (2,3) - . Rythm is almost the same but you haven't increased spacing on first ones when you've did it on second ones which doesn't make sense at all I think. You should emphasise every rythm like this. If you are focusing on 00:00:884 - 00:01:679 - 00:04:063 - 00:07:242 - etc. this rythm and you're using for it spacing changes you should add spacing changes 00:02:474 - 00:05:652 - on these ones too because spacing consistency need it.
- 00:26:315 (5,1) - I think this overlap brakes aesthetics a bit and just looks bad. I prefer just move 00:26:315 (5) - this slider a bit to right to make blanked with 00:27:110 (1) - this one, like it looks you wanted to.