Mod from PMs.
05:37:391 - Slider end
05:37:478 - Slider start
05:37:558 - Slider end
- HP could be a bit to low in my opinion, maybe 5.6/6.6? (Considering you went for x.6 in all other diff settings)
- 00:09:368 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Slidertail overlaps are a bit off here.
- 00:25:311 (3,1) - Spacing here feels weak considering the sound you were mapping, it's also weird when you have higher spacing for quieter notes like at 00:24:282 (2,1) -
- 00:27:197 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Having a long stream here felt out of place for me, I'd personally do something weaker like triple kick sliders or something similar to 00:26:511 (1,2,1,2,3) -, it makes that part feel unnecessarily strong.
- 01:17:597 (1) - Would personally stack this at 01:16:225 (1) - 's tail to make it feel stronger, it feels pretty weak with how fast the SV is here.
- 01:20:425 (1,2,3,1) - Don't rly understand why you'd start the stream from the blue tick and not from the white, either way if you wanna keep it I wouldn't NC 01:20:425 (1) - to make it a bit less confusing.
- 01:24:454 (1) - Would CtrlH this to keep the same movement effect you have with 01:17:940 (1,2,1) - .
- 01:39:540 (1) - Would CtrlG this, spacing here feels a bit odd bc 01:39:197 (1,2) - is spaced larger than 01:39:368 (2,1) - .
- 01:57:025 (1,2) - I would make this have a blanket like all the other ones you did before, the angle here is a lot less snappier which makes this feel rly weak
- 02:00:111 - You could probably map this note here instead of making a blue tick stream
- 02:05:254 (1,2) - On the contrary, this movement is very snappy compared to all the other ones, I'd make it more leninent to fit more with the others, something like this maybe? https://i.imgur.com/EqJePL1.png
- 02:12:797 (1) - IMO if you CtrlG+CtrlH'd this slider it would feel as strong as you probably intended it to be, considering the high SV contrast you used https://i.imgur.com/OXUizip.png
- Personal choice, would make the rhythm here 02:21:711 (1,2,1,2,3) - be the same as 02:23:082 (1,2,1) -, considering both sounds are the same
- 03:10:140 (1,2,3,1) - Same as 01:20:425 (1,2,3,1) -
- 03:28:225 (1,2) - I'd CtrlG them individually, implied slidermovement feels unecessary here imo and would lead better into 03:28:568 (1) -
- 03:37:311 (2,3,4,1) - This rhythm choice seems weird, I think you should stick to mapping the synths like you did before
- 03:59:511 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1) - I don't rly like this pattern personally.. movement is way too snappy at 03:59:682 (3,1) - , movement at 04:00:111 (5,1) - makes the slider feel pretty weak and NCing 04:00:197 (1) - ends up pretty confusing. I think doing snappy movement where the slider is at would represent the sound/song better and I'd get rid of the NC at 04:00:197 (1) - and NC 04:00:111 (5) - instead. I think something like https://i.imgur.com/IHi1CoU.jpg would represent sounds better and be less confusing, but other similar variations could work too if you don't like this. (either way I would still remove NC on 04:00:197 (1) - )
- 04:03:197 (1,2,3) - Movement here is kinda out of place for no reason, I'd do smth like https://i.imgur.com/I0tJZqW.png to make it fit with the rest.
- 04:16:911 (1,2,1) - Same here, in my opinion. Something like https://i.imgur.com/tTyvimM.jpg would fit better
- 04:24:454 (1) - I think you could extend this to the blue tick, would create more suspension to the stream buildup.
- 04:29:254 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1) - I understand what you were doing but I think keeping it at 4/4 stream jumps would be a lot more intuitive to the player. Either way I would still get rid of the NCing on blue ticks bc they can be very confusing
- 04:34:054 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - The angles here are unnecessarily uncomfortable in this part imo, especially because the music gets weaker. I would CtrlG 04:34:054 (1,2,2,2,2) - individually to make it fit better with the stream, since the stream you did has very comfortable movement to it
- 04:51:025 (3) - I would CtrlG this slider, it would fit better with the circular motion you have at 04:50:511 (1,2) - and is more intuitive to play imo
- 06:01:825 (1) - I'd make this a straight slider personally, I think rrtyui did a similar thing on atomosphere and having a circle makes this unnecessarily stand out imo.