forum

Cres - End Time

posted
Total Posts
show more
chonicle

Fear wrote:

Do you know the middle of song is full of 1/16?
Just you can't hear them then make to 1/4 and 1/4 is clickble
Hi Fear, please look closely to the original bms file(I think you have it).
At the place you put those 1/6s, it's actually "minitraphrase2.wav" in the bms. If you open it using a DAW, you can see how it looks like and whether it is 1/4, or 1/6.
Here is a picture for reference:
I set the bpm to 180 and you can see clearly that each measure has 16 sounds, which means they are 1/4.

Also I would like to bring out that at the last part of the song(you just put a bunch of new combos there), the minitraphrase2.wav is still there(1/4), but the piano changed to 1/6.
Here is the picture in the bms for reference:
chonicle

Fear wrote:

=>chonicle
your this picture is at the end,not that part
Here is the picture of that part. Total 10 "ring" sounds each measure, and there is 8 sounds in half measure. It is still 1/4. (I'm not talking about your usage of 1/6 though, please use them at the last part where piano and this ring coexists)

edit: seems you add another mp3 to keep up with your diff...I won't comment that then, my picture is for the original mp3
Dolphin
Sorry to break this to you. But I even snooped around in the BMS using a BMS Editor. Not pleased when I compared this map to this.

You can easily tell that the MP3 is edited.

This is the original Another Chart:

Around Measure 80, the mp3 is distorted, but as you can see in the original BOF2006 Submission, this part follows 1/4 with the exception of the very end part.
Please note that 1 grid square here is a 1/4 beat snapping.

I also noticed that you stated the MP3 is from the BMS. This is a pretty obvious logic error.
The BMS is keysounded. Doesn't use MP3 at all.
The BMS Folder contains all the sounds needed to play the song.
The BMS simfile allows you to play these sounds in the correct order to make up the whole melody.

All of the original charts do not use 1/6 for the mentioned part.
And Custom OBJ's usually follow the original melody and do not make it go faster or slower. They're simply just alternative charts. Like a Guest Difficulty.
What I am saying here is that there is no way you could have gotten 2 MP3's from the same BMS. Unless that is, you edited it.

Modifying the MP3 just so that you can keep the 1/6 streams is a really bad move. I don't think it will get you anywhere.

[Luanny] wrote:

I just wanted to understand what happened with the mp3
I don't play BMS
I have not idea how this works
Now thank you for kindly explaining this stuff :3 I'd even give you a kudosu for this.
I feel bad for you Luanny, being lied to like that.
Topic Starter
soulfear
Well
I really don't want to show this because you guys don't play bms
I guess you guys will say that is bms not osu
Okay
if you can see nico http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13338637
Don't post anything about bms if you don't play bms&don't know bms
Just wait for Charles445
Thank you
Dolphin

Fear wrote:

=>Dolphin
I don't make my diff by that bms
I do have to ask, could you link me Custom OBJ that sounds like the MP3 you have then?
It should probably be on the Lunatic Rave 2 Internet Ranking if it has ever been played by anyone.
And if edited then its technically a remix, so that makes the artist or title wrong.

dkun wrote:

Oh and, please provide proof that this is actually an official BMS edit.
I used the BMS to render the full song in WAV format using BMX2WAV. Then you can compare the two MP3s if you want.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/509 ... time_a.wav This WAV is rendered directly from the Original BMS using BMX2WAV.

If you do not trust me, feel free to download the software and BMS yourself, I will give instructions if you wish to PM me in game.

Fear wrote:

Well
I really don't want to show this because you guys don't play bms
I guess you guys will say that is bms not osu
Okay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8B2S-raj8
Don't post anything about bms if you don't play bms&don't know bms
Just wait for Charles445
Thank you
This is a replay by a player, not the most reliable source for music. If anything you should use the WAV that I rendered (I can change it to 192kbps MP3)
And I guess I'm invited to post since I play Lunatic Rave 2. :lol:
chonicle
That video is a **6 LR2 map and here is the link.
http://www.dream-pro.info/~lavalse/LR2I ... msid=77513

It's End Time [TechnoBreak] and not the original version...

If anyone is interested in I'll just post this here:
[Luanny]
In this case, title change?
Charles445
Hi everyone, I think there's a lot of explaining that I have to do for a lot of people here.

There's a very large misunderstanding between the most of you and Fear.
This mp3, the second one introduced was not manufactured solely to be used for this beatmap.
In fact, it has been around for quite some time as the End Time [TechnoBreak] chart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qn3deBGrrE

You'll notice that the main piano sample used in this version sounds radically different to the main song.
The mp3 isn't different only in the debated portion, it's different everywhere with that piano.

What does this mean? It means Fear isn't lying or messing with files just to get this map ranked.

I need to explain something about how Fear works as a mapper, as Fear explained to me when I was working on getting Lycoris ranked.
Fear loves to map the beats to however the BMS charts place them down. If there's a beat there, a circle goes there. If there's a large jump in difficulty there, you can bet the spacing is about to ramp up.
This is why Fear sets, albeit circle-filled and really stream jump hard, follow the beat pretty darn well.

This is why finding this random 1/6 part was weird. Fear usually doesn't do this. It turns out, it was an error and the wrong mp3 all along. Now that we know, we can work the difficulty around the correct and originally intended mp3.

----------------------

This new change brings up three possible problems.

1. Are we willing to rank a map of the same song with variations of the mp3 per difficulty?
2. How do we indicate that -to the death- is in fact mapped to [TechnoBreak]?
3. What exactly is the rhythm at that part in [TechnoBreak]?

Let's start with issue number one.
There isn't a defined rule for this and as far as I can tell never really has been.
Mp3 2 fits all of the difficulty's beats, but mp3 1 sounds way better for the first three difficulties.
We could rankably use mp3 2 for all of the difficulties, or keep mp3 1 for the other 3 to make it sound nice.
Personally, I think we should keep both, as it will be much better for the players and because it has worked in the past (v2b's neu).

Issue two. If there are two mp3s, how do we indicate that [-to the death-] is mapped to techno break?
You've probably figured out this one. Just rename [-to the death-] to [TechnoBreak].
It gets the message across simple as ever.

Now for issue number three.
The sounds that create the alleged 1/6 in the music are caused by the keysounds in the BMS.
Dolphin and chonicle have gone into some really great detail with how the BMS is achieving this. Go read their posts, they are informative!
I will delve into the [TechnoBreak] BMS file myself and see what rhythm that piano is actually truly making.
Here is the part in question.

In order for 1/6 to be mappable here, there must be audible beats there.
If the bottom of an object lines up with 1/6 rhythm here, then yes, it can be mapped.
Here is a picture of 1/6 relative to this measure setup, with all objects that do not line up with 1/6 removed.

Would you look at that. There are sounds there for 1/6.

Therefore, if Fear is using [TechnoBreak]'s mp3, then yes, Fear can map 1/6 there.

So, mapping with multiple mp3s should be alright (but mp3 2 CAN be used for all difficulties if really needed.
We can indicate that [-to the death-] is [TechnoBreak] by changing the difficulty name.
There is indeed a 1/6 rhythm in the new [TechnoBreak] mp3 of the song.

Therefore, this set should not be held from ranking much longer.

I hope we've all learned something today. Just because it sounds different and isn't what you expected doesn't mean you should get out the pitchforks.
Dolphin and chonicle contributed important information allowing me to verify the presence of 1/6 in the music. Please follow their example.

P.S. Dolphin ahd chonicle, since you guys have the bms, please verify that those objects are indeed on 1/6. They are spot on on my end.
Kodora
I love you Charles
karterfreak
And that is why everyone should have just waited for Charles instead of going nuts after the mp3 change :P

Hopefully we can get this quickly re-ranked.
Sephibro

Charles445 wrote:

Therefore, this set should not be held from ranking much longer.
following your reasoning, every single map that doesn't have any unrankable issues "should not be held from ranking". but since it's not like this for every map, i still don't understand why so many bats feel the urge to rank this one instead of many others that are obviously better and whose mappers worked hard to get mods. Could you answer this?

This is the big incoherence.

And please, stop deleting and editing posts, anybody has the RIGHT to express his own opinion.
pw384
GJ
Mythol
osu! needs more Charles
Charles445
Another note for Fear, please check any mods you received on the map. There are a lot of people eager to help your mapset.

Quick edit for Sephibro

Sephibro wrote:

following your reasoning, every single map that doesn't have any unrankable issues "should not be held from ranking". but since it's not like this for every map, i still don't understand why so many bats feel the urge to rank this one instead of many others that are obviously better and whose mappers worked hard to get mods. Could you answer this?

This is the big incoherence.

And please, stop deleting and editing posts, anybody has the RIGHT to express his own opinion.
Hi, this map was already ranked so it's much higher in priority than others.
If you're worried about other maps that are clearly fit for rank but haven't been ranked yet, this is very often a case of a mapper not bothering enough team members about it.
Vocal mappers get their maps checked out often. PM a BAT or two, see what happens. Read their userpage, all of that will help.
If there's awesome maps we haven't seen out there, show us! Seriously, we eat that shit up

Also opinions are cool but please keep it nice. We have no intention to be super silencing jerks
Zare
Can I repeat myself and ask for proper answers on all the mod posts?
Now we know that it's rhytmically... not wrong, at least. However, this map has other issues we addressed, including blending Combo Colours, weird Hitsounds, object placement issues etc.

Also, is osu! really supposed to be mapped the exact same way BMS is? Might as well use an automated converter, then.

edit: yeah, ninja'd ty Charles, good work on this btw.
dkun
If you have nothing to contribute, then it's best to not post at all (this means contribute towards the maps re-rank).

On a side note: proper replies to mod posts are vital to this map getting back to where it was.
JappyBabes

Charles445 wrote:

I need to explain something about how Fear works as a mapper, as Fear explained to me when I was working on getting Lycoris ranked.
Fear loves to map the beats to however the BMS charts place them down. If there's a beat there, a circle goes there. If there's a large jump in difficulty there, you can bet the spacing is about to ramp up.
This is why Fear sets, albeit circle-filled and really stream jump hard, follow the beat pretty darn well.
So, what would happen if someone chooses to map in this way using this explanation on a 250bpm map? There's a huge difference in how possible it is to play 1/6 at that BPM in BMS compared to osu. Not exactly sure I can consider that as a perfectly reasonable reason for mapping in this way.
xsrsbsns

Zarerion wrote:

Also, is osu! really supposed to be mapped the exact same way BMS is? Might as well use an automated converter, then.
This is exaggerated (intended ik) and wrong in so many ways.. You have every reason to be bitter but man..

JappyBabes wrote:

So, what would happen if someone chooses to map in this way using this explanation on a 250bpm map? There's a huge difference in how possible it is to play 1/6 at that BPM in BMS compared to osu. Not exactly sure I can consider that as a perfectly reasonable reason for mapping in this way.
The reasoning was never meant to be perfect for all maps, it isn't set in stone, in fact no mapping rule should be (except the most obvious ones). There's a huge difference between 1/6's on 180 and 250 so of course this should not be practiced every time. (eg. how Louis handled Mad Machine: only repeat sliders for 1/8's, I'm sure it wouldn't be accepted if they were notes).
Shohei Ohtani
This post was deleted earlier, but I got permission from BATs to repost it.

Please credit gowww's diff and kanon's diffs somewhere in the thread, weather it be in the diff name or in the beatmap thread. Right now there's no notification that they made diffs, and if it wasn't looking for looking at the tags, I wouldn't have known they took part in this.
TicClick
so the "wrong" audio file was an issue all along?.. Hell, I'd never know this.
xsrsbsns

TicClick wrote:

so the "wrong" audio file was an issue all along?.. Hell, I'd never know this.
It wasn't wrong, the original mp3 was the one he intended to use while still having the 1/6's. People went bonkers on the 1/6's so he had to use the [TechnoBreak] mp3 as "proof" (I still prefer the old one if you ask me).

CDFA wrote:

Please credit gowww's diff and kanon's diffs somewhere in the thread, weather it be in the diff name or in the beatmap thread. Right now there's no notification that they made diffs, and if it wasn't looking for looking at the tags, I wouldn't have known they took part in this.
I was always under the impression that this was acceptable (since I've come across many such maps..)
Shohei Ohtani
Most maps I see at least credit the mapper in the beatmap thread.

I guess there isn't a rule for it, but it'd be nice to have them credited for their work rather than just being in the tags, without me even knowing what diff they made :P
Stefan
I have no idea why my Post has been removed. I have not insult the Mapper but told how I think about this attitude and how disgusting it is. Also it's not worth to repost it so I do not care about it. Just clear this here up that this story has finally an end.
Shohei Ohtani

Stefan wrote:

I have no idea why my Post has been removed. I have not insult the Mapper but told how I think about this attitude and how disgusting it is. Also it's not worth to repost it so I do not care about it. Just clear this here up that this story has finally an end.
I think it was just a mass clear of a bunch of posts, seeing my post was removed as well when it was an applicable mod. I'd suggest asking a BAT about it :3
Ibuki Suika
换成这个mp3视乎又感觉前面那里的key音太"臃肿"了~_~
不知道有没方法能在BMS改动只把最后那段变成1/6而前面还保持的1/4的方法?
Topic Starter
soulfear

Ibuki Suika wrote:

换成这个mp3视乎又感觉前面那里的key音太"臃肿"了~_~
不知道有没方法能在BMS改动只把最后那段变成1/6而前面还保持的1/4的方法?
done it.
new combo color fixed.
credit mapper's name fixed.
Mismagius
This map won't be reranked without proper answers to the mods on page 6.
Kodora
Suggested some stuff to guest diffs

Raised AR on Another to make it more readable and HP drain to make it more challenging, fixed one weird jump and some hitsounds

fixed some messy patterns & weird stacks on Hyper, missplaced spinner & removed whistlespam at the end & raised HP drain

good luck
Topic Starter
soulfear
fixed some of Charles445 and SapphireGhost's mod
thank you for other mods
but nothing change from them
Mismagius

Blue Dragon wrote:

Also known as: Respond to every suggestion and give a GOOD reason why you're denying them, not "I like it" or "You can't play it".
Topic Starter
soulfear

Blue Dragon wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Also known as: Respond to every suggestion and give a GOOD reason why you're denying them, not "I like it" or "You can't play it".
Thank you for you suggestion.
But my English is very very poor,can't write the reason in words.Just chosing the mod I really need.
Hope you can understand.
Zare
How about you find someone who helps you translating then?
It would be kind of sad if a map with a lot of potential cannot get the modding it deserves just because of some lacking vocabs.

Wouldn't it? (:
those

Fear wrote:

But my English is very very poor,can't write the reason in words..
用中文來回答就可以了
Ulysses
those又來了 大家快跑

Fear用中文回答吧
lkx_Shore
:d
Chloe

nold_1702 wrote:

those又來了 大家快跑
我的回复又被删了,我只不过是在翻译,为什么要这样对我.
Bass
If your English is poor, then answer mods in Chinese. There are plenty of Chinese people in staff who can translate your answer later.
Topic Starter
soulfear
->Moway's mod
我每做一张bms曲子的mapset,都是曾经把那个bms玩个100遍甚至200遍以上,直到我能真正感受弹奏那个曲子时的感觉(因为我是用MIDI键盘和专用控制器玩的,非普通键盘),我才会慢慢的摆我觉得最能体现曲子的节奏note和space,每个space都是我自己经过反复上百遍的test play得出来的,这些都是我的风格,所以你说的那些地方,我不会轻易改动,因为都是我通过演奏bms得来的感受而精心布置的节奏或者距离,是我感觉最能体现玩bms时的感受或者曲子的,因为这是我的图,这是我的风格,如果用了你们的mod会破坏掉我的风格,破坏掉我原本的构思,和从bms里得到的灵感,希望你们能理解。
->Zarerion's mod
the same as ↑
->Alarido's mod
the same as ↑
Cygnus
I got bored so here's my mod:

[list:1337]General
  1. I would not recommend using white combos for maps who have light backgrounds. They could sometimes be hard to detect and read. Why not make them darker? I think it would look better because gray is much clearer to read with your kind of background. ^^
[list:1337]Another
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  1. 00:44:001 (1) - I think it is more appropriate to remove the whistle hit sound for this circle. The pitch of the whistle is higher than the beat of the music so I say remove the whistle because I believe it sounds a lot more better. ^^
  2. 01:41:834 (5) - This slider somehow is breaking the flow of the map. I don't know if it's just me but whenever I try to play this part, my fingers get confused. I think it's not easy to sight read this part so I suggest you just change this slider into a circle. Although I seem to not be contented with my suggestion, I would recommend you ask other people about this as I'm pretty sure that something is really wrong with the flow on this part.
  3. 01:49:001 (3) - You added a new combo on 01:47:668 (1) so to make it consistent, please add a new combo for this circle.
  4. 01:49:334 (1) - I believe the sudden increase in volume for this part is just too much. The hit sounds before it are just soft then all through a sudden you hear loud and solid normal hit sounds. Please tone down the volume a bit at around 10-20%.
  5. 02:00:001 - It would be much better if you could add a circle here instead. This part is where the song indicates its ending so I guess it would be better if you could emphasize it a bit more, not just using a 1/8 kick slider to end this great part. So.. yeah, add a circle here please? ^^
  6. 02:04:001 (2) - Although I know that you didn't change that slider velocity for this part, I think this slider is kind of fast for the music. Try asking others about this as I'm not pretty sure if this play good during gameplay. Oh and this suggestion also goes to the sliders after this slider that I pointed.
[list:1337]Fear
  1. 00:11:986 (1) - I believe this slider should start on 00:11:819 instead. If you'll try to listen closely, the trigger of the beginning of the song starts on that part. So I highly suggest that your repeat slider should start on this part. To add up, if in case you happen to agree with my suggestion, I would also suggest that you tone down the volume for this time as well because the volume for this beginning is ascending ^^
  2. 00:33:319 (1) - I don't know if it's just me but I somehow don't like this part because the finish hit sounds you started on 00:31:986 suddenly stopped on this tiimeline, making it a bit awkward and weird to play. I suggest you continue adding the finish hit sounds on this stream so they'll play better.
  3. 00:56:236 (10,12) - I would highly suggest you unstack these circles. They are kind of a rip off to play in my opinion. Players won't easily notice that this is 1/4 away from the sliders so I'm pretty sure most of the players tend to not get 300s for this part. It's not that I want to make it easier though, I just want the gameplay to be readable completely (: ^^
  4. 01:10:236 (9,10,11) - Can you at least perhaps try to move this a bit farther from the previous circle? I thought (9) was 1/4 away from the previous circle due to the small spacing you have in this part. Please change the spacing a bit more farther ^^ This suggestion also applies to 01:10:653 (12), move it from the previous slider (11) for better sight reading for this diff. Yeah, I'm aware that you're running out of space for this part, but I think you can actually fix this cause you can just put the circles anywhere/randomly cause I believe that's your style. No offense, but yeah ^^
  5. 01:27:986 - This part until 01:35:819 really makes me sad. :/ I know this part is clean and rankable but it completely lacks creativity. One or two lines of stream would be fine but you used it 6 times! And that's just sad to be honest. Why not make even just a curve or wave out of these streams? This is just too disappointing for an experienced mapper like you.
  6. 01:37:319 (2) - Is this really intended to be out of the line? It's been moved a bit to the right. Yeah you can ignore this if you did this on purpose. Yeah, I'm a great strict modder ^^ Sorry, have a nice day Fear. Mehehehe
  7. 01:43:986 (7) - This part is kind of unexpected but I think the flow for this one is great. But the only thing I want you to change is the combo. Players won't easily notice this kind of jump. Adding a new combo on this slider I believe would solve the problem. So yeah, add a new combo here. Oh and if you happen to add a new combo on this slider, remove the new combo on 01:44:153 (1). ^^ Thank you!!
  8. 01:58:319 - New combo abuse sometimes are okay as long as it follows a sudden change in spacing/song. But abusing the new combo just to make an alternate color pattern I believe is a different issue. The new combos here doesn't really make any sense. Combos are usually made to follow a certain rhythm of a music. And with the new combos you did on this part, you're following nowhere. :/ Please remove those unnecessary combos, you know where they are. Thank you ^^
  9. 01:59:986 (1) - I think it would look better if you use colored combo for this circle. Because this circle marks the ending of the song.
Topic Starter
soulfear

Philippines wrote:

I got bored so here's my mod:

[list:1337]General
  1. I would not recommend using white combos for maps who have light backgrounds. They could sometimes be hard to detect and read. Why not make them darker? I think it would look better because gray is much clearer to read with your kind of background. ^^
[list:1337]Another
  1. 00:44:001 (1) - I think it is more appropriate to remove the whistle hit sound for this circle. The pitch of the whistle is higher than the beat of the music so I say remove the whistle because I believe it sounds a lot more better. ^^ done
  2. 01:41:834 (5) - This slider somehow is breaking the flow of the map. I don't know if it's just me but whenever I try to play this part, my fingers get confused. I think it's not easy to sight read this part so I suggest you just change this slider into a circle. Although I seem to not be contented with my suggestion, I would recommend you ask other people about this as I'm pretty sure that something is really wrong with the flow on this part. fixed
  3. 01:49:001 (3) - You added a new combo on 01:47:668 (1) so to make it consistent, please add a new combo for this circle. fixed
  4. 01:49:334 (1) - I believe the sudden increase in volume for this part is just too much. The hit sounds before it are just soft then all through a sudden you hear loud and solid normal hit sounds. Please tone down the volume a bit at around 10-20%. keep them
  5. 02:00:001 - It would be much better if you could add a circle here instead. This part is where the song indicates its ending so I guess it would be better if you could emphasize it a bit more, not just using a 1/8 kick slider to end this great part. So.. yeah, add a circle here please? ^^ it's not good,easy to get 100 on the slider and circle
  6. 02:04:001 (2) - Although I know that you didn't change that slider velocity for this part, I think this slider is kind of fast for the music. Try asking others about this as I'm not pretty sure if this play good during gameplay. Oh and this suggestion also goes to the sliders after this slider that I pointed. sorry I keep them this way
[list:1337]Fear
  1. 00:11:986 (1) - I believe this slider should start on 00:11:819 instead. If you'll try to listen closely, the trigger of the beginning of the song starts on that part. So I highly suggest that your repeat slider should start on this part. To add up, if in case you happen to agree with my suggestion, I would also suggest that you tone down the volume for this time as well because the volume for this beginning is ascending ^^ this note start from 00:11:986 in bms
  2. 00:33:319 (1) - I don't know if it's just me but I somehow don't like this part because the finish hit sounds you started on 00:31:986 suddenly stopped on this tiimeline, making it a bit awkward and weird to play. I suggest you continue adding the finish hit sounds on this stream so they'll play better. I like them this way
  3. 00:56:236 (10,12) - I would highly suggest you unstack these circles. They are kind of a rip off to play in my opinion. Players won't easily notice that this is 1/4 away from the sliders so I'm pretty sure most of the players tend to not get 300s for this part. It's not that I want to make it easier though, I just want the gameplay to be readable completely (: ^^ I have considered this but finally I keep them
  4. 01:10:236 (9,10,11) - Can you at least perhaps try to move this a bit farther from the previous circle? I thought (9) was 1/4 away from the previous circle due to the small spacing you have in this part. Please change the spacing a bit more farther ^^ This suggestion also applies to 01:10:653 (12), move it from the previous slider (11) for better sight reading for this diff. Yeah, I'm aware that you're running out of space for this part, but I think you can actually fix this cause you can just put the circles anywhere/randomly cause I believe that's your style. No offense, but yeah ^^ sorry I keep them this way
  5. 01:27:986 - This part until 01:35:819 really makes me sad. :/ I know this part is clean and rankable but it completely lacks creativity. One or two lines of stream would be fine but you used it 6 times! And that's just sad to be honest. Why not make even just a curve or wave out of these streams? This is just too disappointing for an experienced mapper like you. this part of song can't let me feel fast moving at all,here don't need jumps
  6. 01:37:319 (2) - Is this really intended to be out of the line? It's been moved a bit to the right. Yeah you can ignore this if you did this on purpose. Yeah, I'm a great strict modder ^^ Sorry, have a nice day Fear. Mehehehe
  7. 01:43:986 (7) - This part is kind of unexpected but I think the flow for this one is great. But the only thing I want you to change is the combo. Players won't easily notice this kind of jump. Adding a new combo on this slider I believe would solve the problem. So yeah, add a new combo here. Oh and if you happen to add a new combo on this slider, remove the new combo on 01:44:153 (1). ^^ Thank you!! alright
  8. 01:58:319 - New combo abuse sometimes are okay as long as it follows a sudden change in spacing/song. But abusing the new combo just to make an alternate color pattern I believe is a different issue. The new combos here doesn't really make any sense. Combos are usually made to follow a certain rhythm of a music. And with the new combos you did on this part, you're following nowhere. :/ Please remove those unnecessary combos, you know where they are. Thank you ^^ this part in bms is very chaos,hardly can see notes,but can beat them,that's what I feel from bms,thank you
  9. 01:59:986 (1) - I think it would look better if you use colored combo for this circle. Because this circle marks the ending of the song.
show more