Looks like the quality of the BG is pretty bad... i think its fine :/
00:55:934 (7) - you could space this a bit more for the emphasis of this sound dont think i want to ruin the triangles
01:09:355 (2) - spacing pretty low here for 1/2 u can easily missread to 3/4
01:12:355 (1,2,3,4) - stream here feels out of place how about just a slider who ends on blue tic, fits well i kind ofwant to keep my consistency with the triplets in the kiai and have map it without kick sliders
really good diff gj there
nice set guys, just rank this now it's really good!
Hey from my queue (lol)ahh really nice mod tyy!!
- For a top diff you could get the od to around 8.3.
- 00:15:670 (5) - This piano hit is very loud in the song and characteristic. I'd say it would need more spacing to emphasize that better, like 3.1x. Also NCing it sounds like a good idea too.
- 00:30:986 (1) - Even though it is a downbeat, it still feels like it is a part of previous comboing, so remove NC, that way the pianos also get 1-2s they need. 00:40:934 (1,2) - similar situation and suggestion here.
- 00:35:249 (3) - You should remove this and make the previous circle a slider. There is no vocal at this circle, and compared to 00:32:565 (1,2,3,4) - it doesn't have the menacing bass and strong piano hits. 00:34:776 (1,2,3,4,5) - also in this pattern (5) should be emphasized the most, since it is the most prominent vocal imo, might need to redo the pattern wholly. did something
- 00:43:460 (1,2,3,4,5) - idk but a star pattern should look better here and play better. It suits the structure since you usually don't give inconsistent visual spacing between objects
- 00:44:565 (1,1,2) - fix blankets.
- 00:49:302 (4,6,7) - Now that I look a little bit closely this should be aligned, and the circle in the middle should be at equal distance from both circles. 00:49:144 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Overall this pattern also doesn't look appealing to me, and I'd suggest going a star pattern or some back and forth idk. Also consider increasing the spacing on that pattern since other than drums it has impactful violin on it. maybe better now
- 00:53:565 (5,6,1) - some weird stuff going on with the spacing. 0.4x should be like 00:54:670 (5,6,7) .
- 00:59:091 (3) - This feels overemphasized compared to 01:01:618 (3). It has weird movement to it, big spacing and uncomfy movement after the hit. I suggest placing it here and readjust subsequent patterns https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9395836 good luck with readjusting though ;d. moved 00:58:934 (2) - instead to lower the spacing
- 01:00:986 (6,7,1,2) - Rearrange to be perfectly aligned and spaced from each other.
- 01:15:671 (4) - Suggest into making this a slider since it has a strong orchestral sound on it (is it piano, trumpet idk), and more noticeable than the rest.
Should also be given bigger spacing to emphasize that.
- 00:12:039 (1,2) - Like the stack here 00:15:670 (4,1) - it'd be nice for this to be stacked too. Idk it's on the same section. nah i think its fine since its different sounds
- 00:16:460 - This sounds too important to be a slider end, and overall the reverse sliders don't feel on point. 1/2 sliders could be better used here without reverse on more important beats; https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9403050 simple rhythm and now all the stronger piano hits are mapped actively. did something again
- 00:54:907 - No need to mute this, there is indeed a 1/4 there.
- 00:57:512 (1,2,3) - By starting a section like this, player would immediately assume the structure that's waiting for the kiai. However you only use this concept once and not here 01:00:039 (1,2,3) - , so I suggest making the first pattern generic aswell for consistency. 00:57:986 (2,3) - also, isn't this jump too big? i kinda want to start the kiai out with a bang especially since theres a finish on the slider, but lowered the spacing
- 01:18:670 (3,4) - Very often do you use 1/2 sliders where the sliderhead is as strong as the slider tail in more intense sections. Here the red tick is fairly weaker than the white one, yet it is made in 2 circles. I don't think that it is a proper scaling, especially considering how peaceful this section is. 1/2 slider is enough to contrast 1/1 ones in peaceful sections of a Hard difficulty. 01:21:197 (3,4) - same for this.
- 01:23:723 (5,1) - Red tick doesn't feel right when your main focus seemed to be piano, like here 01:21:355 (4,1) - where you choose piano over vocals and 01:18:828 (4,1) - .
- Basically ask someone to nitpick blankets and parallel objects, rarely do I see a perfect blanket, or just take a look in depth by yourself. its not really noticeable + i dont think i want to mess up DS now ;;w
Yeah just a few more mods and I'll come back on my own accord.
Lince Cosmico][quote="MaridiuS wrote:
Hey from my queue (lol) o/[/quote]
- 00:15:670 (4) - Really wish this was emphasized in some way. I wanted to change the rhythm there a bit so i could give a better impact to the next pattern (00:15:986 (6,7,1,2) - )
- 00:16:144 (1,2,3) - With the violin hits happening in 1/2 intervals, I suggest making some of these sliders into 2 circles to better follow them. hm, the sliders feels already well fitting for me (also more neat)
- 00:20:881 (1,2,3,1) - ugh this doesn't look good. You can manually make it stacked by enabling 0.1DS, place the circle and then place with the snap enabled, as if making a stream, trying not to stack but to place next to it. i get what you say, i dont know why but i had stack in editor disabled lol, fixed
- 00:35:407 (3,4) - You shouldn't be afraid to make some red tick sliders to better follow the vocals. Ending on vocals which you seem to primarily follow doesn't seem right. ok i tried
- 00:41:407 (2) - Make it into 2 circles please, the piano strongly calls for it. With new sounds appearing it should be mapped differently, the slider is nothing special and is completely like the rest filler ones in the section before. My intention was to introduce the section with less intensity with a slider but i guess you're right, it's just inconsistent. Fixed
- 00:43:776 (2) - The sliderend is fairly stronger than a random hithat 00:44:091 (3) - . So making a slider on a white is the better choice here. Then you can do a 2stack. 00:46:302 (2) - same here except now it also has a violin on its sliderend. i did something a bit different, still used 2 circles so fixed
- 00:55:302 - The snares start from here. This is an empty note in the song 00:55:144 (2) and should be mapped as a slider end from (1). k added slider and fixed
- 00:58:302 (4) - I'm sorry but it's sliderend sounds way too important and impactful for it to be mapped like that. It is a strong vocal together with a drum hit and should without doubt in my eyes be mapped actively (aka being clickable). 01:00:039 (1) - same for this. 01:00:828 (3) - and also kinda for this. i don't really agree with this one, While the vocals are important, im following a different rhythm that i made up, and i thinks that the emphasis is good enough already, if people keeps complaining about this i'll just change
- 01:12:039 (4,5) - It'd be sweet if this were mapped like 01:11:407 (1,2,3) - , or you could just make circles in the first pattern into slider which is boring. 01:12:039 - removed the slider and added two circles instead... sweety :v)
- 01:15:670 (1) - I strongly advise emphasizing this with spacing, way too loud and noticeable to be given generic spacing like random vocals. When there's a note this big it should be noticeable different in the map compared to other filler stuff. I don't think so at all, i want to keep the blankets clear for now
- 01:17:723 - You could use some volume decreasment in this section, seems to loud to me. lowered all by 10%
Anyways will finish I think tomorrow with the mod, but I think it may need just a bit more mods before I decide to bubble and such. Are you the next Naxess?
About Sotarks' mod, I applied it