forum

Any way to play OD11?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
I have some songs really easy so i want them to be a challenge. It's there anyway to up their OD over 10?
Endaris
slow down the mp3 to 66%, adjust the bpm and add double time on OD10
chainpullz

Endaris wrote:

At that point it would be faster to just download mcosu...
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

Endaris wrote:

I need external software to slow the mp3 66% right? Or the editor have something to do that?
KupcaH
Download Mcosu.
-Makishima S-
Mcosu

OD11 as 80k scrub.... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

Mcosu

OD11 as 80k scrub.... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'll check it soon. Ty mates.
Sorry for don't farm PP like you. I rather have fun and improve to get closer to my goals instead play for a number.
Btw while you was writting that i was experiencing the highest improvment i never had playing this game. ^^
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Mcosu

I'll check it soon. Ty mates.
Sorry for don't farm PP like you. I rather have fun and improve to get closer to my goals instead play for a number.
Btw while you was writting that i was experiencing the highest improvment i never had playing this game. ^^
And what can you do now? SS tutorial with HR? :^)
No, seriously. It's too early for you to OD11. You cannot acc OD10, but you want to jump to OD11.
But hey, if it's fun to you, then do it. But not for improvement.
-Makishima S-
Quoting Rafis - "Farming is also good way for improvement"
Git gut scrub, right now you cry over my scores and at 2k pp i had already over 98% acc pure nomod so... xDDDDDDDDDD
OD11 will give you NOTHING at this point. You cannot properly acc OD8 and you jumping to OD11 xDDDDDDDDDDD
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

KupcaH wrote:

And what can you do now? SS tutorial with HR? :^)
No, seriously. It's too early for you to OD11. You cannot acc OD10, but you want to jump to OD11.
But hey, if it's fun to you, then do it. But not for improvement.
Can't handle tutorial yet.
Can get 96-98% some insanes OD10. AR8 120-160 UR.
Just want to enjoy songs what i like because they have boring mapping. Like 2* for example. But the songs are amazing and the hardest diff it's Into 2*-3* range.
7ambda

[Taiga] wrote:

OD is just acc feedback if he's only changing that setting.

why the fuck are you making fun of him for that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
-Makishima S-

F1r3tar wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

OD is just acc feedback if he's only changing that setting.

why the fuck are you making fun of him for that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Because of the fact that he have problems with OD7/OD8 but is trying to play "pro" like he get constant 99% OD10 and need something higher to challenge.
Also because of his overall forum attitude.
7ambda

[Taiga] wrote:

Because of the fact that he have problems with OD7/OD8
oh ok, that's different then
-Makishima S-

F1r3tar wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Because of the fact that he have problems with OD7/OD8
oh ok, that's different then
You know, I tried to tell him long time ago to actually stop being cooky and maybe play like he should if he really wants to later on be a HR player but... it doesn't work at all.

So, someone who get scores like:
yanaginagi - Tokohana [Insane] (95.66%) - OD7
IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class [Insane] (92.36%) - OD7
DJ Genericname - Dear You [Dear Rue] (96.61%) - OD7

Wants to play OD11, this is pretty much joke.

Even for myself, as someone who care about acc but still have problem with systematic 99% scores on OD9, I wouldn't rush for OD10 right now, not mention OD11.
ithgyu
if you play for improvement why the fuck are you playing od11, what value does it have to you, when are you ever going to need to be able to acc od11, hell you cant even acc od8, there is a difference between challenging yourself and being retarded
kai99
ye olde GNR
thank for another enjoyable day
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

yanaginagi - Tokohana [Insane] (95.66%) - OD7
IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class [Insane] (92.36%) - OD7
DJ Genericname - Dear You [Dear Rue] (96.61%) - OD7

Wants to play OD11, this is pretty much joke.

Even for myself, as someone who care about acc but still have problem with systematic 99% scores on OD9, I wouldn't rush for OD10 right now, not mention OD11.
Man, you're tard as fuck. 1 YEAR AGO.
yanaginagi - Tokohana [Insane] (95.66%)
about a year ago
IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class [Insane] (92.36%)
about a year ago
DJ Genericname - Dear You [Dear Rue] (96.61%)
about a year ago

Sayuri - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna [Review] (99.15%) OD8 Sightreading.
14 days ago
ClariS - Hitorigoto -TV MIX- [Kencho's Insane] (97.66%) OD8 Sightreading
9 days ago
Agressor Bunx - Tornado (Original Mix) [Insane] (100.00%) OD7 knowing the rythm sightreading the map.
7 days ago
Chris Da House vs. DJ Sledge Hammer - Believe (Nightcore Mix) [Asphyxia's Hyper] (99.39%) OD7 sightreading.
7 days ago
RADWIMPS - Nandemo Nai ya [Twilight] (98.35%) OD 7'X sightreading 7 misses.
6 days ago

This is from my profile and it's shit scores anyways, but not the shit what you show. I play more unranked maps than ranked. I play offline. And i play more edited maps than ranked maps.
Also the system up the highest combo scores, not the highest acc what i have on those maps. Don't show ScoreV2 too. When i replay a map i up my acc from previous play, but i rather don't do it in way to improve sightreading.

Wtf are you talking about for my scores when you don't have idea what i can play and what not? Also everybody can improve a lot in really few days after playing for long.

You're the one who say: Don't play mods until 5k pp. And your topranks are DT+HD. If you don't take your own advices, why are you saying to anyone what they can/can't play? :)
Btw what you suck playing High OD dosn't mean everyone else do it too.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

ithgyu wrote:

if you play for improvement why the fuck are you playing od11, what value does it have to you, when are you ever going to need to be able to acc od11, hell you cant even acc od8, there is a difference between challenging yourself and being retarded
For myself and my goals, not for the scores.
-Makishima S-
Fujijo Seitokai Shikkou-bu - Best FriendS [Insane] (97.64%)
13 days ago
Not even FC
This map is jack shit easy to acc, one of primary DT maps for higher ranked players to fill up some pp due... exactly, how easy it is to acc.

I see what you are capable of considering i spectated you couple of times and cringed when i saw wtf are you doing.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

Fujijo Seitokai Shikkou-bu - Best FriendS [Insane] (97.64%)
13 days ago
Not even FC
This map is jack shit easy to acc, one of primary DT maps for higher ranked players to fill up some pp due... exactly, how easy it is to acc.

I see what you are capable of considering i spectated you couple of times and cringed when i saw wtf are you doing.
97.64% + 1 slidderbreak at 800 combo. I don't find it that bad to a map what bored me to dead.
Great for you! :D
What map was i playing?
show more