Thanks for mod.
kwk wrote:from q
- 00:09:733 (1,2,3) - is this mistake? i think it should be straight its on purpose, as you see 0.7 DS
- 00:10:761 (3,4,5,6,1) - i think its visually better if u give these 1.1x or 0.9x hmm maybe will ask bout this
- 00:12:647 (2,3,4) - flows better imo if you angle this upwards instead not my intention to make circular flow here.
- 00:19:933 (8,1,2) - can you make this curve a bit smoother? it sticks out quite a bit pressed NC therefore it would make sense to make it stick out
- 00:31:675 (1,2,3) - im sure you can come up with better ideas for patterning here if you can comeup with better placement whilst also keeping this movement, i would appreciate it.
- 00:42:647 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - is this meant to be straight? the dsing/placements seems a bit strange mm did some remapping and fked up a bit, will fix.
- with the wub section, i suggest you nc your sv changes eg 01:28:590 (2) - 01:29:104 (5) - I NC on pattern changes.
- 01:31:675 (3,4,5) - dont really like this, feels like a bit of wasted potential if you can think of something without making playing them annoying then please do, because I don't want to make this annoying, just to make it filler or something.
- 01:32:875 (4,5,6,7) - i think these play better as spaced streams instead, seems to fit better with the map since this patterning doesnt in any other sections i'm using spaced streams for kicks, this one has really squeaky sounds on red and white tick therefore stream jump. And does this dubstep section actually resemble any other setion of the song? I say no.
- 03:06:304 (9,1) - jump here would be quite fitting imo for transitioning ctrl+gd 03:06:304 (9) -
- 03:16:761 (5,6,7) - ctrl+g? no
- 04:20:704 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i think its better with sharper curves, might be too hard for what you want tho i will see if i think of patterning this better but keeping similar curve.
- dont really understand why your outro is intentionally(?) difficult to read it goes against what your intro built on, 00:03:047 (3,5) - 00:05:790 (3,5) - compared to 04:45:561 (3,5) - 04:46:932 (3,5) - 04:48:304 (3,5) - etc , why make them different? one reason, variety; 2nd reason its a longer section; 3rd reason the music is actually different as the outro contains snares compared to the intro