m4m from your queue
cool RUN sliders, hope this helps!
- 00:51:068 - 01:44:946 (2) - there isn't really a cymbal crash here so i don't think the fnish hitsound is necessary to use here
- 00:50:915 (4) - i feel a 1/1 slider would be more appropriate here, since you're following vocals and there isn't really a vocal sound on the white tick 00:51:068 - . same with 01:44:793 (4) -
- 00:58:721 (1,2) - rhythm here doesn't really match the strongest sounds here. since vocals are strongest, it may be worthwhile to use a rhythm like 01:01:170 (1,2) - here. similar suggestion at 01:52:599 (1,2) -
- 01:27:497 - circle here perhaps? could serve as a nice indicator for music change
- 02:08:823 (1,1) - the blanket here could definitely be improved; since these are long sliders any off blanket is more noticeable
- 00:18:313 (3) - optional, but consider splitting this into a 1/1 slider + circle? i feel like you shouldn't ignore the clap at 00:18:619 - since this long slider kind of stands out among the intro kiai
- 01:27:497 (1) - just my opinion, but you can try giving this slider a more unique shape for more distinction on this sound, but this is fine the way it currently is
- not much problems here imo, nice normal
- 00:21:986 (1,2,3,4) - are you sure about using 0.50x SV multiplier right after a 1.0x multiplier? it might cause some reading hazards, especially since they're all straight sliders, i feel that this combo could be mistaken as 1/4 instead
- 00:24:435 (1) - can you offset this instead of directly stacking it right under the repeat? it's hard to notice the slider head because the repeats are covering it up
- 00:52:599 (2) - 01:46:477 (2) - i feel that a 1.5x multiplier coming right after a 0.75x multiplier might be too sudden; this could also be mistaken for a 1/1 slider. maybe try a 1.25x multiplier here instead?
- 01:37:905 (1,2) - i feel like the (1) should be centred around the (2)'s centre, kind of like with 01:39:130 (1,2) - .
- 01:38:364 (2,3) - 01:40:966 (2,3) - mmm potential distance snap errors? it looks like you're sticking to 1.3x distance snap here, but this is 1.4x distance snap
- 00:38:364 - i wouldn't really ignore this offbeat here; there's a really emphasized drum note and guitar whammy on it so i think it'd be a shame to skip this note. maybe try putting a circle here?
- 00:53:823 (1,2,3) - this is actually really cool, but i think it loses it's effect when 00:56:272 (1,2,3,1) - is nearly in the same coordinates. at the very least you could change 00:57:344 (1) - to be a different shape from 00:54:895 (1) - like what you did in the second kiai
- 01:22:139 - i know this is following vocals, but there's a drum kick here that i think you shouldn't ignore, since this is the same percussion as 01:19:537 (1,2,3) - and you didn't ignore it there
- 01:23:517 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - i know that this is following the vocals, but i don't think making these all single circles is a good fit here since it feels drastically different from the rest of this section despite backup instruments not being much different
- 02:09:129 (2,3,4) - this is actually a 1/4 snap; the 1/6 snap you used doesn't sound right since the guitar whammy lands on 02:09:588 - 02:09:665 - 02:09:742 -
- 02:24:435 (3) - i feel that you should shorten this by 1/2 so that it ends on 02:24:895 - and then place a circle at 02:25:048 - . red tick is really emphasized so i think it'd be appropriate for slider to end there
- 00:18:160 (1,2) - this is the only part in this section that is mapped to the backup guitar instead of the lead guitar. consider Ctrl + G the rhythm here so that this combo is consistent with the rest of the rhythm structure
- 02:08:823 (1) - i believe this is an incorrect snap; if you play this on a slower playback the guitar actually doesn't sync up to a 1/3 snap properly. i'd consider just sticking to a 1/2 slider like what Natsu did
- 02:09:588 (1,2,3) - the circles and slider starts all have 5% hitsound volume lol
- 01:17:701 (2,3) - music places stresses on white ticks 01:17:701 - and 01:18:007 - so i think you should make them clickable for better emphasis, like you did in Insane
- 02:09:129 (2,3,4) - i mentioned this in Insane, but this is actually an incorrect snap since the guitar whammy is in 1/4 and not 1/6
- 02:24:435 (1) - the same suggestion i mentioned in Insane could also apply here; i really don't think you should ignore 02:24:895 - when it's the same snare sound as 02:25:048 -
- 02:29:257 - you can probably put a circle here for the drums to serve as an indicator of a section change
- 00:20:150 (1,2,3,4) - i don't think there's enough momentum generated here to justify such a large spike in spacing. at the very least, i would consider nerfing the distance between (3)->(4) since the horizontal cross-screen jump is much larger than the vertical cross-screen jump
- 00:31:476 (5,6) - i'd also nerf the distance here to something more like 00:41:272 (5,6) - since these have the same intensities
- 01:51:833 (4,5,7) - if possible, i'd try and move these three notes closer to the left; this one feels kind of overdone compared to the first kiai
- 02:09:129 (3,4,5) - incorrect snaps; refer to Insane
- 02:24:435 (1) - i've also mentioned this before in past difficulties; i'm 99% sure that this was intentional, but please reconsider skipping over the snare at 02:24:895 -
cool RUN sliders, hope this helps!