Thank you very much for the mod.
SYAHME wrote:Subject: SYAHME's CtB Modding & GD Queue[CLOSED] You have requested a mod from my modding queue but I will mod this maps instead of maps that your request, sorry. If you have time I hope you can mod my maps: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/607985, I really appreciate it.
- Why 01.jpg, 02.jpg and 03.jpg is not HD, please change into a HD one.
- I think rain is okay to me and sorry, I don't want to mod playback time.
- This is good, keep up the good work.
- New combo:
- 00:01:588 (3,1) - 00:03:188 (3,1) - 00:04:788 (3,1) - 00:06:388 (3,1) - why you NC like this? I don't get it. Why not NC every 2 reverse slider example like 00:07:988 (1,2) - this?
- 00:16:788 (4) - NC here? it is getting full if you play it and also beginning of the new sound.
- 00:20:788 (6) - NC here for obvious reason.
- 00:22:588 (3) - start NC here? make same combo with 00:23:188 (4,1) - this.
- 00:35:188 (6) - NC here?
- 00:38:988 (3) - NC here for aesthetic?
- 00:24:188 (2) - I barely hear a sound here.
- 00:30:588 (3) - this is not consistent with 00:16:188 (3,4) - despite it have the sound same.
- Pattern & spacing:
- 00:13:588 (5) - move this slightly to the right give a smooth jump, consider moving it to x:336.
- 00:15:588 (2) - this is confusing, whether to walk or dash, consider moving it to x:240.
- 00:13:588 (5) - I can catch this without a dash, consider make a dash at x:336 consistently like the previous one, 00:13:588 (5) - this.
- 00:21:788 (2) - ctrl + g?
- 00:24:988 (1) - I'm not sure if you want to make a walk or dash because I can catch without a dash. If you want to make a walk, consider moving one grid to the right to make a smooth catch.
- 00:25:388 (2,1,2) - I can catch this without a dash, please make it same with previous distance.
- 00:27:388 (4,5) - same as above, consider move 00:27:988 (5,6,7) - this to x:144.
- 00:31:988 (5,1,2) - too close? I can't understand.
- 00:33:788 (4,5) - same as above.
- 00:36:188 (2) - slightly move this to the left at x:144.
- 00:36:988 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - make this pattern balance rather than on the right side by ctrl + h 00:37:788 (2) - this.
- New combo:
- 00:19:988 (1) - make this one group combo with 00:18:188 (1,2,3,4) - this, 00:20:788 (2) - make new combo and one group combo with 00:20:988 (1,2,3,4) - this.
- 00:27:988 (1,2,3,4) - make this one group combo with 00:26:188 (1,2,3,4) - this, like you did at 00:12:388 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this.
- 00:35:188 (9) - start NC here for the new sound.
- 00:38:988 (2) - NC here for aesthetic?
- 00:34:888 (7) - I can't hear a sound here, I only hear echo of previous 00:34:788 (6) - sound.
- Pattern & spacing:
- 00:01:188 (4) - give the tail of this slider slightly to the left to create a must dash to catch next note.
- 00:05:988 (4) - give the head of this slider slightly to the left to make a smooth dash, I can catch without a dash.
- 00:11:388 (1,2) - please make the distance more larger, consider at x:240.
- 00:12:788 (2) - move this to x:224 for a must dash if you want to make a dash.
- 00:14:988 (1) - move to x:464, reason same as above.
- 00:19:188 (3) - move to x:336, ^.
- 00:20:788 (2,1) - move one grid to the left?
- 00:23:788 (4) - dash or not? if not make the distance closer to previous note.
- 00:27:188 (3) - move to x:352, for a must dash.
- 00:38:388 (1,2) - maybe too far, please reduce the distance a little bit.
Good luck on ranked this.
I lost my comments...
I followed almost everything you said.
I'll change the background soon.