- The yellow color feels a bit too bright. I suggest you go for a orange color instead, which matches the flowers better. The light gray could also be a little bit darker so it stands out on the white half of the BG a bit more.
- Your drum-hitclap sounds like recorded at a ping pong match. Seriously though, it doesn't really fit the song, so I suggest searching for another hitsounds.
- 00:03:009 (3,4) - This distance is suddenly large compared to the rest of the section. An option is to slant (4) a bit more by moving its head to the right; another would be to move 00:03:759 (4,1,2,3) - as a whole to the right.
- 00:30:009 - Since the song calms down a bit starting here, I'd lower the SV multiplier until 01:00:009 - . Some of the horizontal sliders in this section have a little bit too much movement for this calm section.
- 01:02:259 (4,1,2) - Having consecutive direction changes like this feels a bit too much for a Cup in non-Kiai sections. One option would be to make (1) flow right, like this:
- ^Similar stuff applies for 01:10:509 (3) - , 01:16:509 (3) - and 01:57:009 (3) - .
- 01:19:509 (3,4,5) - These have a slightly larger distance than the rest of your patterns, coupled with antiflow movements. I think you could move (4) to the left a bit to reduce the distances.
- 01:43:509 - I'd also reduce the SV multiplier for this calm section.
- 02:22:509 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The piano sound are really weak compared to the vocal, so it feels a bit too much having them mapped in a Cup. I would have gone for a long slider following the vocal.
- 00:01:509 (1,2,3) - Since the song is just starting, these feel a bit large for walkable distances. I'd move (2) closer to the other objects.
- 00:03:009 (3,4,1) - For a diff that it's meant to introduce players to dashes, having 2 dashes between 3 consecutive objects not even 5 secs into the song feels a bit too much. In this case, the first one is less important than the second one, so I'd remove that one.
- 00:04:509 (1,2,3) - Considering the two antiflow movements, the second one including a dash, I'd make it a little bit easier by making the walkable pattern shorter, so I'd move 00:05:634 (2) - to the right a bit.
- 00:07:884 (3,4) - Kinda ambiguous distance, can be easily done by walking but it seems like you intended it to be a dash. If it's that way, consider making the dash clearer by increasing the distance.
- 00:09:009 (4,5) - The distance feels a bit tight to walk, so I'd reduce it a bit.
- 00:10:509 (1,2,3) - Having three 1/2 dashes in a row like this for the intro also feels a bit overdone. Maybe you can make 00:10:509 (1,2) - walkable.
- 00:12:009 (3,4) - Looks tight to walk, and I don't think the dash fits here. Make it more easily walkable instead.
- 00:19:509 (1,2) - I'd take the dash out of here, otherwise this part feels too dashy with a dash nearly every 2/1. Same thing for 00:22:884 (2,3) -.
- 00:26:821 (9) - I'd take this note out. This 1/2 stream feels a bit dense in comparison with the rest, although I get there is a sound that justifies the stream.
- 00:27:009 (1) - Having this as a 1/2 repeat instead of a 1/1 slider is not only inconsistent with the rest of the section, but it also creates a rather harsh movement having to do 3 direction changes between 00:27:009 (1,2) -. Also, the same previous thing of removing the dash applies here.
- 00:43:509 (1,2,3,4) - I would have preferred a slider like you did on 00:37:509 (1) - for consistency.
- 00:47:259 (2,3) - Kinda ambiguos distance because they are apart in the timeline. Try to make it clearer.
- 00:52:509 (3,4) - Inconsistent dash with just a second ago; I'd remove it. 00:54:384 (2,3) - is also inconsistent, so I'd take it out.
- 00:56:259 (2,3) - If you intend this to be clearly walkable, you need to reduce the distance a bit.
- 01:05:071 (4) - Sound here is really weak, and it would have been better to keep the dash to 01:05:259 (5) - for consistency instead.
- 01:18:759 (3) - I don't think the drum sound is that strong to require a dash; I'd remove it.
- 01:21:759 (5,1) - This could have a dash between them, the sound on (1) is quite strong.
- 01:24:009 (3,4,5) - The sounds here are not that strong, so I'd reduce the distance of this triplet to the previous object in order to make it more walkable.
- 01:25:509 (1,2) - I'd reduce a distance between these, because the dash is preceeded by a direction change.
- 01:26:259 (2,1) - Kinda ambiguous distance, I'd reduce it a bit because the sound on (1) doesn't seem that strong to me.
- 01:27:759 (3,1) - I'd increase this distance so the dash is clearer.
- 01:29:071 (4,5,6,1) - 1/2 dashes combined with antiflow like these are quite harsh, I'd try something different here like making the normal flow instead or idk.
- 01:30:384 (2,3) - Same comment as for the previous Kiai.
- 01:35:259 (3,4,1) - If this wasn't a Salad, having a dash between these three would have been fine. In this case, I'd prefer if you removed the dash between (3,4) and added one between (4,1) instead, in order to emphasize the downbeat.
- 01:41:634 (5,1) - At this BPM you need a 1/1 distance between objects and spinner. The spinner should start on 01:42:009 - instead.
- 01:51:009 (3,4,1) - I don't think these two distances should have the same emphasis, when (4,1) is clearly stronger. Try to make (3,4) a walkable distance instead.
- 01:55:509 (1,2) - On the previous pattern you placed a lot of emphasis in the vocals, and in this one you shifted to something else I can't identify. I suggest you replace 01:55:509 (1,2,3) - with two 3/2 sliders in order to follow the vocals as you did previously.
- 01:58:509 (1,2) - Similar stuff here, I suggest you follow the vocals instead.
- 02:07:509 (1,2) - This sounds really inconsistent. I suggest you keep the trend of using 3/2 sliders.
- 02:15:009 (1,2) - A 3/2 slider would sound better and also be more consistent with the rest instead of two 1/2 sliders.
- 02:19:321 (5,1) - 02:19:884 (2,3) - I'd reduce these dashes a bit, while keeping them clear dashes, as the section is quite calm.
- 02:23:071 (2,3) - I think the sounds here are really weak and the section feels a bit overdone with them. Taking them out clearly places the emphasis on the piano.
- 00:06:946 (2,3) - I don't think the sounds here are strong enough to require a dash, and the distance itself is a bit ambiguous, so I'd reduce it.
- 00:13:509 (1,2,3) - Weird spacing between these; (2,3) should be larger than (1,2) due to the stronger sound (and for consistency with the previous patterns)
- 00:24:759 (3,4,5) - I'd move this a bit to the left, in order to reduce the dash a bit. With the direction changes, it can be a bit awkward to play.
- 00:25:884 (2,3,1) - The larger distance feels really odd here, and creates ambiguity (by comparison with the rest of the pattern) as to whether it should be played as a walk or as a dash. I'd move (3) closer to the other objects.
- 00:29:165 (3,4) - This is such a wasted chance to add a nice, fitting dash. But you couldn't make something large because you added a 1/4 note, which wasn't really strong at all. So I suggest you remove (3) and create a stronger dash to (4).
- 00:29:259 (4,5,1) - The (4,5) distance is quite ambiguous and somewhat hard to walk. It doesn't deserve a dash IMO, so I'd reduce the dsitance. Additionally, the same issue of not being able to add a stronger dash because you added an unnecessary beat happens between (5,1).
- 00:32:821 (8,1) - Same issue of not being able to add a stronger dash because of a beat that could be removed.
- 00:45:759 (3,4,1) - Distance between (4,1) should be larger than (3,4) because (1) is the strongest sound here.
- 00:46:509 (1,2,3,4) - If anything, the dash here should be between (3,4) rather than (1,2), because (4) is the strongest sound.
- 00:59:071 (3,4,5) - Another part that could have a HDash if you removed the 1/4 note.
- 01:03:009 (1,2,3,4,5) - The piano sounds are relatively weak here, so I wouldn't map them. I would just use a long slider. Also applies for 01:04:509 (1,2,3,4,5) -.
- 01:16:790 (2) - I can't hear anything supporting this note here. Remove it.
- 01:21:196 (2,3,4) - I'd move (3) a bit to the left to make it more easily walkable. The current movement can feel quite tight which is a bit uncomfortable considering the HDash triggered on (4).
- 01:23:540 (2) - This note isn't needed at all, and you could make a stronger dash between (1,3) if you removed it.
- 01:27:009 (1,2,3,4) - 01:27:759 (5,6,7,8) - Put these notes closer, by moving (2,4) and (6,8) closer to their previous objects. Currently it can be hard to walk depending on how well players time the HDash.
- 01:29:259 (4,5) - I'd reduce this dash a bit, as it feels a bit tight.
- 01:45:571 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - I'd put these groups a bit closer, as the current distance feels a bit large for the calm section.
- 02:03:571 (4,5,6) - Same comment as mentioned previously.
- 02:07:509 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same thing, I think the vocal is more important than the piano in this part so I'd map it as a single slider.
- 02:22:884 (2) - As in the Salad, I think that replacing this with a circle will follow the piano better.
- 00:04:977 (2,4) - I can't hear anything on these notes.
- 00:20:696 (8,9,10,11) - I think these should be 3 notes snapped to the 1/4 beats, since the flute (which was the sound in 1/6) stops on 00:20:634 (7) - .
- 00:25:509 (1,2) - This distance is a bit tight after the previous patterns, I'd move 00:25:884 (2,3,4,5) - a bit to the right.
- 00:26:446 (7) - I'd move this closer to the surrounding objects, it's currently a sharp movement on sounds that aren't that strong.
- 00:32:727 (8) - This note is overmapped.
- 01:12:571 (4,5,6) - (4,5) should have a larger distance than (5,6) because (5) is stronger.
- 01:22:509 (1,2) - I think this dash can be a bit tricky after the previous HDash. I'd either reduce it or increase it to trigger the HDash in order to make the movement back easier.
- 01:25:696 (2,3,4,5) - and 01:26:446 (8,9) - Reduce the distance between these doublets. They can catch players off guard quite easily.
- 01:28:696 (2,3,4) - Having this combination between 1/4 HDashes and antiflow feels a bit too much. You can make this easier by making the sliders slightly point outside.
- 01:33:759 (1,2) - It doesn't make sense for this to have antiflow with 1/4 jumps, while the previous 4 notes, which are really similar sounds, were just a simple stream. For simplicity's sake, I'd go with both of them being simple streams.
- 01:41:634 (1,2,3) - These three notes still have strong sounds, so the current movement between them is underwhelming. Try to increase the distances.
- 01:56:071 (4,5) - There should be a dash between these, for consistency and because the vocal is strong enough.
- 01:59:821 (6,1) - The distance between these two is also underwhelming. Try to increase it somehow.
- 02:06:759 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - It doesn't make sense that the (4,1) HDash is followed by antiflow when, on a stronger sounding part (01:02:259 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ) you mapped this without antiflow. So it's time to change the direction of 02:07:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - .
- 02:17:821 (6,1,2) - Again, it's rather weird that the larger distance is between (2,1) when (1) is stronger than (2). (6,1) should have the dash instead. Similar stuff on 02:20:821 (6,1,2) - .
- 02:18:384 (2,3,4) - Somewhat similar, it's weird that both distances here are equal when (3) is stronger than (4).
- 00:10:509 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I think it emphasizes notes better if you don't make the distances symmetric. For example, if you move 00:11:071 (2) - to x:304, much more emphasis is placed on (3), which is a slightly stronger sound.
- 00:13:321 (4) - Similarly, I think you should move this to x:224 to make the distances unequal and place more emphasis on (1).
- 00:25:790 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I'm not sure having this much 1/4 HDashes in a row is truly fitting. Maybe you can remove the HDashes between 00:26:446 (6,7,8) - because (7) and (8) are on slightly weaker sounds.
- 00:47:727 (6,8) - I think you could move this (2) to x:112 in order to make the wiggle a little bit easier considering it's a calm part.
- 00:54:384 (2) - I think it'd be better if you split this into a 1/2 slider and a circle, since 00:54:759 - is a rather important beat (as emphasized by the clap), so it deserves its own object IMO.
- 00:58:884 (2,4) - I'd move these to x:320 to add more leniency to the pattern overall: it will be a bit easier to get here from the previous pattern, which is a rather strong HDash, and also will make the wiggle a bit easier. Also applies for 02:03:384 (2,3,4,5) - .
- 01:03:759 (2,3,1) - Making these distances slightly unequal will emphasize the slightly stronger sound at (1) better. Also applies for 01:04:509 (1,2,3) -, 01:12:009 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) -, 01:55:509 (1,2,3) -, 02:00:384 (2,3,4) -, 02:10:509 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) -, 02:13:884 (2,3,4) -, 02:19:884 (2,3,4) -, 02:20:634 (5,6,1) -, and 02:21:384 (2,3,4) - .
- I'm not sure whether the patterns in the Kiai are overdone or not. To me, they are creating a huge gap with the Rain due to their strong gimmicky and troll-y nature, but I'll let other modders voice their opinion.
- 01:45:571 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - I'd make this pattern slightly easier by reducing the distances, in order to better represent the calmer section