1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 9:09:05 AM

Artist: saradisk
Title: 222 - wewewe
Tags: happy hardcore happycore Night Sky JesusMD24 Jesuren
BPM: 180
Filesize: 2190kb
Play Time: 00:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard - 5Key (2.86 stars, 417 notes)
  2. Jeez's Easy - 5Key (1.25 stars, 147 notes)
  3. Normal - 5Key (2.07 stars, 278 notes)
  4. wew - 5Key (3.82 stars, 516 notes)


Download: saradisk - 222 - wewewe
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
my 1st anti meta <3

Easy by Jesuren
Normal by me
Hard by me
Wew by me
--
bubbled by : Julie
popped by : protastic101
rebubbled by : Asherz007
qualified by : Feerum

Mp3 and Bg stolen from Nozhomi's mapset





MODS / STAR GIVERS
Jesuren = guest difficulty + star
AchsanLovers = (irc) Normal-Hard
Zylin = Easy-Normal-Hard
Damaree = (irc) wew
wamster2 = wew
Syadow- = (irc) Normal-Hard-wew
LordTimeWaste = Easy-Normal-Hard-wew
Litharrale = Easy-Normal-wew + stars
Ilham = wew + offset suggestion
Asherz007 = Easy-Normal-wew + OD,HP suggestion
semyon422 = Easy-Normal-Hard-wew
Captain Cusheen<3 = Easy-Normal-wew
Sinnoh = Easy-Normal
- Aries - = Normal-Hard-wew + star
HXJ_Crafter = (irc) Normal-Hard-wew
Another Lie = Hard-wew
Leonita = Easy + Hitsound mod + star
Raveille = Normal-Hard-wew
zigizigiefe = Easy-Normal-Hard
DustMoon = Easy-Normal-Hard-wew
Maxus = Easy-Normal-Hard/wew
Amiichii = Normal-Hard-wew
Protastic101 = Hard-wew + Hitsound check
:*
WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE
posted
uwu
GD
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 27369
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 3
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
SpecialStyle: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:222 - wewewe
TitleUnicode:222 - wewewe
Artist:saradisk
ArtistUnicode:saradisk
Creator:- Ly0572 -
Version:Jesuren's Easy
Source:
Tags:
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3745,333.333333333333,4,1,0,0,1,0
27411,-100,4,1,0,0,0,1
36744,-100,4,1,0,0,0,0


[HitObjects]
256,192,3744,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,4911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,5078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,5244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,5411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,5578,128,0,6078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,6078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,6078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,6411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,6744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,7078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,7411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,7578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,7744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,8244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,8411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,8744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,8911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,9411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,9578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,9744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,10078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,10244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,10744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,10911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,11078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,11411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,11744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,12244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,12411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,12744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,12911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,13078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,13578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,13744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,14078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,14411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,14744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,14911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,15411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,15411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,15578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,15744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,16078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,16244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,16411,128,0,16744:0:0:0:0:
51,192,16744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,16744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,16911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,17078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,17578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,17744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,17911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,18078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,18411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,18578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,19078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,19411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,19578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,19744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,19911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,20078,128,0,20411:0:0:0:0:
358,192,20411,128,0,20744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,20744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,21078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,21244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,21411,128,0,21744:0:0:0:0:
256,192,21744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,22078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,22411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,22744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,22911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,23078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,23411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,23578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,23744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,23911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24078,128,0,24411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,24411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,24744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,25078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,25411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,25744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,25911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,26078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,26411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26744,128,0,27078:0:0:0:0:
460,192,27078,128,0,27411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,27411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,27411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,27744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,28411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,28744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,29078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,29411,128,0,29744:0:0:0:0:
153,192,29744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,30078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,30411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,30744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,31411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,31661,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,31994,128,0,32411:0:0:0:0:
256,192,32411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,32744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,32744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,33078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,33411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,34078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,34411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,34744,128,0,35078:0:0:0:0:
460,192,35078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,35744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,36078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,36411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,36744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,36744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,37494,128,0,37744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,37744,128,0,38078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,38078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,38078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,38411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,38578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,38744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,39078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,39244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,39411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,39578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,39744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,39911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,40078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,40244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,40411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,40744,128,0,41078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,41078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,41411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,41744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,41911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,42244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,42411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,42578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,42744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,43078,128,0,43411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,43411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,43744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,43911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,44244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,44411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,44744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,44911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,45078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,45244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,45411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45578,128,0,45744:0:0:0:0:
358,192,45744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,45911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,46078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,46244,128,0,46411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,46411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,46744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,47078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47411,128,0,47578:0:0:0:0:
460,192,47578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,47744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,47911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,48078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,48244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,48411,128,0,48744:0:0:0:0:
51,192,48744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,48744,1,0,0:0:0:0:

wewewewewe
asdkasjdasdfdsfsdfs
posted
[box=hopefully can help
free to reject :(:1337]easy
00:05:578 - add note col 3 , ln start from 00:05:744 -
00:07:411 - maybe, Like this
00:30:744 - move to col 5 ?
00:31:411 - ^ col 1
00:31:661 - delete | add here 00:31:744 -
00:31:994 - ^ same suggestion
00:40:244 (40244|1,40411|0) - ctrl+g?

normal
00:05:911 - add col 1
00:07:411 - move to col 1?
00:18:244 - add col 1
00:18:911 - delete, i dnt hear any sound
00:22:411 - move to col 4
00:26:411 (26411|3,26411|1) - | to right
00:26:744 - maybe -> click
00:29:078 - col 4
00:37:078 - move to col 1

hard
00:12:244 - click
00:13:078 - click

goodluck ly0-kun :)
posted

ChochoaLatte- wrote:

[box=hopefully can help
free to reject :(:1337]normal
00:05:911 - add col 1 ok :D
00:07:411 - move to col 1?
00:18:244 - add col 1
00:18:911 - delete, i dnt hear any sound keep for variation hehe
00:22:411 - move to col 4 ok
00:26:411 (26411|3,26411|1) - | to right
00:26:744 - maybe -> click
00:29:078 - col 4
00:37:078 - move to col 1

hard
00:12:244 - click rearrange :)
00:13:078 - click


goodluck ly0-kun :)sankyuu tan tan~~ ^^
posted
Hope this helps
1|2|3|4|

Wew
00:15:661 (15661|2) - move to 4
00:27:953 (27953|2) - move to 00:27:911 ,, it should be on the red line
00:16:578 (16578|4) - remove this? i think its sound was included in the previous section where you didn't mapped this sound
00:38:411 - Should be triples?



Gudluck on your map :D

Nice map :D
posted

wamster2 wrote:

Hope this helps
1|2|3|4|

Wew
00:15:661 (15661|2) - move to 4
00:27:953 (27953|2) - move to 00:27:911 ,, it should be on the red line
00:16:578 (16578|4) - remove this? i think its sound was included in the previous section where you didn't mapped this sound
00:38:411 - Should be triples?



Gudluck on your map :D

Nice map :D
all applied :D thanks wamster~ :)
posted
Hii shishou. . . .
2017-03-25 13:01 - Ly0572 -: btw mod req ako hehe
2017-03-25 13:02 JooF12: owo
2017-03-25 13:02 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247939 saradisk - 222 - wewewe]
2017-03-25 13:02 - Ly0572 -: 48 sec
2017-03-25 13:02 - Ly0572 -: and 5k
2017-03-25 13:03 JooF12: wew 5k pala tu
2017-03-25 13:03 JooF12: so ang "wew" diff is like insane?
2017-03-25 13:04 - Ly0572 -: yes hehe yun lang kinaya kong star rate haha
2017-03-25 13:04 - Ly0572 -: yung hs for hitsounding yun so wala yun
2017-03-25 13:05 JooF12: kakatingin kulang via auto, maraming mga sounds na miss mu. .
2017-03-25 13:06 JooF12: 00:05:578 - to 00:05:911 - /00:06:078 - pede to cya rolls
2017-03-25 13:07 JooF12: well will look liek deez https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7649139
2017-03-25 13:08 JooF12: aand 00:06:578 - 00:06:744 - dba me narinig ka ng sound dito? parang synth/strong synth sound
2017-03-25 13:08 JooF12: pede mu yan lagyan ng LN para ma-feel talaga na insane diff cya
2017-03-25 13:10 - Ly0572 -: so idodouble?
2017-03-25 13:10 JooF12: double? san?
2017-03-25 13:11 - Ly0572 -: 00:06:578 - ?
2017-03-25 13:11 JooF12: ahh. . . teka
2017-03-25 13:12 JooF12: ah LN lang. .
2017-03-25 13:12 JooF12: 00:06:744 - looks like that
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: 00:14:578 - suggest or reattange
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7649182
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: well dame mung mga sound na miss dyan
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: xencia kung pinaliit ku, owo
2017-03-25 13:16 JooF12: 00:16:744 - same sound as dat should double
2017-03-25 13:17 JooF12: 00:17:078 - snares should triples
2017-03-25 13:17 JooF12: 00:17:411 - miss sound
2017-03-25 13:17 - Ly0572 -: wait ano gamit dito?
2017-03-25 13:17 - Ly0572 -: 1/6?
2017-03-25 13:17 JooF12: sa pic dyan 1/4 lang
2017-03-25 13:18 - Ly0572 -: 00:15:078 -
2017-03-25 13:18 JooF12: pero kung pakinngan mu ng maigi, may mga 1/8 dapat dyan\
2017-03-25 13:18 JooF12: well try mu lang muna 1/4. . . well seems confusing. . . paaanu rin naman yan pag mod
2017-03-25 13:20 JooF12: 00:27:411 (27411|0,29411|4,30078|3,31078|2,31244|1,31411|0,32078|2,32744|4,34744|1) - mga vocals ba tu?
2017-03-25 13:22 - Ly0572 -: no pure beat
2017-03-25 13:22 JooF12: hmm i do say. . . may mga parts dyan na feel awkward
2017-03-25 13:23 JooF12: 00:17:078 - to 00:26:744 - rearrange nalang ata yung mga notes
2017-03-25 13:24 JooF12: wala kase qng maintindihan dyan sa part, well oks naman yung LN's I think, well medyo wala sa lugar ung nga notes imo
2017-03-25 13:25 - Ly0572 -: 00:17:161 (17161|1,17494|3,17828|3,18494|0,18828|1) - kung yung tinutukoy mo yan, well sinadya ko sya for variation
2017-03-25 13:26 JooF12: 00:27:411 - 00:36:744 - well recommend nalang aq dyan na remove nalang ung LN's dyan then focus ka sa LN for the synths
2017-03-25 13:26 JooF12: ohh dyan, well nakikita ku ung intention, well ung ibang notes dyan rearrange nalang,
2017-03-25 13:27 JooF12: 00:37:411 - pede ka mag add ng LN dyan. . .
2017-03-25 13:27 JooF12: sa col5
2017-03-25 13:29 - Ly0572 -: normal note lang siguro
2017-03-25 13:29 - Ly0572 -: oh wait sige try ko ln
2017-03-25 13:30 JooF12: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7649253 would look like deez
2017-03-25 13:31 - Ly0572 -: yup
2017-03-25 13:31 JooF12: 00:38:411 - tsaka dyan na part may iba dyan na focus sa left hand, tignan mulang
2017-03-25 13:33 - Ly0572 -: rearrange
2017-03-25 13:35 JooF12: hanggang dito lang aq for deez diff. . . nakakaconfusing ung arrangement owo
2017-03-25 13:49 - Ly0572 -: post le mod xD
2017-03-25 13:50 JooF12: ayy. . wala aqng chatlog lol
2017-03-25 13:50 JooF12: teka tignan ku ulet
posted

JooF12 wrote:

Hii shishou. . . .
2017-03-25 13:01 - Ly0572 -: btw mod req ako hehe
2017-03-25 13:02 JooF12: owo
2017-03-25 13:02 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247939 saradisk - 222 - wewewe]
2017-03-25 13:02 - Ly0572 -: 48 sec
2017-03-25 13:02 - Ly0572 -: and 5k
2017-03-25 13:03 JooF12: wew 5k pala tu
2017-03-25 13:03 JooF12: so ang "wew" diff is like insane?
2017-03-25 13:04 - Ly0572 -: yes hehe yun lang kinaya kong star rate haha
2017-03-25 13:04 - Ly0572 -: yung hs for hitsounding yun so wala yun
2017-03-25 13:05 JooF12: kakatingin kulang via auto, maraming mga sounds na miss mu. .
2017-03-25 13:06 JooF12: 00:05:578 - to 00:05:911 - /00:06:078 - pede to cya rolls
2017-03-25 13:07 JooF12: well will look liek deez https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7649139
2017-03-25 13:08 JooF12: aand 00:06:578 - 00:06:744 - dba me narinig ka ng sound dito? parang synth/strong synth sound
2017-03-25 13:08 JooF12: pede mu yan lagyan ng LN para ma-feel talaga na insane diff cya
2017-03-25 13:10 - Ly0572 -: so idodouble?
2017-03-25 13:10 JooF12: double? san?
2017-03-25 13:11 - Ly0572 -: 00:06:578 - ?
2017-03-25 13:11 JooF12: ahh. . . teka
2017-03-25 13:12 JooF12: ah LN lang. .
2017-03-25 13:12 JooF12: 00:06:744 - looks like that
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: 00:14:578 - suggest or reattange
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7649182
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: well dame mung mga sound na miss dyan
2017-03-25 13:15 JooF12: xencia kung pinaliit ku, owo
2017-03-25 13:16 JooF12: 00:16:744 - same sound as dat should double
2017-03-25 13:17 JooF12: 00:17:078 - snares should triples
2017-03-25 13:17 JooF12: 00:17:411 - miss sound
2017-03-25 13:17 - Ly0572 -: wait ano gamit dito?
2017-03-25 13:17 - Ly0572 -: 1/6?
2017-03-25 13:17 JooF12: sa pic dyan 1/4 lang
2017-03-25 13:18 - Ly0572 -: 00:15:078 -
2017-03-25 13:18 JooF12: pero kung pakinngan mu ng maigi, may mga 1/8 dapat dyan\
2017-03-25 13:18 JooF12: well try mu lang muna 1/4. . . well seems confusing. . . paaanu rin naman yan pag mod
2017-03-25 13:20 JooF12: 00:27:411 (27411|0,29411|4,30078|3,31078|2,31244|1,31411|0,32078|2,32744|4,34744|1) - mga vocals ba tu?
2017-03-25 13:22 - Ly0572 -: no pure beat
2017-03-25 13:22 JooF12: hmm i do say. . . may mga parts dyan na feel awkward
2017-03-25 13:23 JooF12: 00:17:078 - to 00:26:744 - rearrange nalang ata yung mga notes
2017-03-25 13:24 JooF12: wala kase qng maintindihan dyan sa part, well oks naman yung LN's I think, well medyo wala sa lugar ung nga notes imo
2017-03-25 13:25 - Ly0572 -: 00:17:161 (17161|1,17494|3,17828|3,18494|0,18828|1) - kung yung tinutukoy mo yan, well sinadya ko sya for variation
2017-03-25 13:26 JooF12: 00:27:411 - 00:36:744 - well recommend nalang aq dyan na remove nalang ung LN's dyan then focus ka sa LN for the synths
2017-03-25 13:26 JooF12: ohh dyan, well nakikita ku ung intention, well ung ibang notes dyan rearrange nalang,
2017-03-25 13:27 JooF12: 00:37:411 - pede ka mag add ng LN dyan. . .
2017-03-25 13:27 JooF12: sa col5
2017-03-25 13:29 - Ly0572 -: normal note lang siguro
2017-03-25 13:29 - Ly0572 -: oh wait sige try ko ln
2017-03-25 13:30 JooF12: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7649253 would look like deez
2017-03-25 13:31 - Ly0572 -: yup
2017-03-25 13:31 JooF12: 00:38:411 - tsaka dyan na part may iba dyan na focus sa left hand, tignan mulang
2017-03-25 13:33 - Ly0572 -: rearrange
2017-03-25 13:35 JooF12: hanggang dito lang aq for deez diff. . . nakakaconfusing ung arrangement owo
2017-03-25 13:49 - Ly0572 -: post le mod xD
2017-03-25 13:50 JooF12: ayy. . wala aqng chatlog lol
2017-03-25 13:50 JooF12: teka tignan ku ulet
sankyuu :D
posted
wewewe special
2017-03-25 13:10 Syadow-: wewewe o//
2017-03-25 13:12 - Ly0572 -: hahahaha good afternoon wew
2017-03-25 13:12 Syadow-: good afternoon ><
2017-03-25 13:12 Syadow-: ey ly wanna irc mod ?
2017-03-25 13:13 Syadow-: *do
2017-03-25 13:14 - Ly0572 -: are you online late at night?
2017-03-25 13:14 Syadow-: hmm maybe :'v
2017-03-25 13:15 - Ly0572 -: ok nvm lets do irc haha
2017-03-25 13:15 Syadow-: lol :v
2017-03-25 13:18 Syadow-: woki
2017-03-25 13:18 - Ly0572 -: what did should we start?
2017-03-25 13:18 - Ly0572 -: dif
2017-03-25 13:18 Syadow-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Normal]]
2017-03-25 13:19 Syadow-: nm :>
2017-03-25 13:19 - Ly0572 -: aight\
2017-03-25 13:19 Syadow-: >w<
2017-03-25 13:21 Syadow-: 00:14:578 (14578|1) - why not in blue tick ?
2017-03-25 13:22 - Ly0572 -: ok rearranged :>
2017-03-25 13:23 Syadow-: od hp 6,5 :>
2017-03-25 13:24 Syadow-: 00:34:911 (34911|2,35078|1) - swap col :>
2017-03-25 13:25 - Ly0572 -: owkie
2017-03-25 13:26 Syadow-: 00:36:578 - add note, for better impact in 00:36:744 -
2017-03-25 13:27 Syadow-: oki just little mod in normal's diff :'v
2017-03-25 13:29 Syadow-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247938 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Hard]]
2017-03-25 13:30 Syadow-: i'll put mod here :u i'm lazy to open browser orz ;w;
2017-03-25 13:30 Syadow-: 00:03:744 (3744|0,4078|1,4411|4) - put in same col like normal n wew diff
2017-03-25 13:31 - Ly0572 -: owkie
2017-03-25 13:31 Syadow-: 00:08:411 (8411|1,8578|2) - same like 00:07:578 (7578|4,7744|3) -
2017-03-25 13:31 Syadow-: 00:10:411 (10411|4,10578|2) - ^
2017-03-25 13:33 Syadow-: 00:36:078 (36078|3) - move col 1
2017-03-25 13:34 Syadow-: 00:48:744 - cymbal, triple
2017-03-25 13:34 Syadow-: emphasis
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247939 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Wew]]
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: 00:07:744 (7744|3,7911|4,8411|1,8578|0) - jack
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: 00:10:411 (10411|2,10578|1,11078|3,11244|2) - ^
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: 00:13:078 (13078|2,13244|1,13744|1,13911|0) - jack
2017-03-25 13:37 Syadow-: 00:14:578 - add note n 00:14:744 - double
2017-03-25 13:37 Syadow-: 00:15:244 - add note
2017-03-25 13:38 Syadow-: 00:14:911 - triple cymbal
2017-03-25 13:39 Syadow-: 00:16:078 - u can mapped the bubble bubble sound ly in 00:16:078 - 00:16:411 - ( LN )
2017-03-25 13:40 Syadow-: 00:17:411 - etc. double in all white tick
2017-03-25 13:41 Syadow-: untill 00:26:411 -
2017-03-25 13:41 Syadow-: 00:48:744 - cymbal
2017-03-25 13:45 Syadow-: oki :v done
posted

Syadow- wrote:

wewewe special
2017-03-25 13:10 Syadow-: wewewe o//
2017-03-25 13:12 - Ly0572 -: hahahaha good afternoon wew
2017-03-25 13:12 Syadow-: good afternoon ><
2017-03-25 13:12 Syadow-: ey ly wanna irc mod ?
2017-03-25 13:13 Syadow-: *do
2017-03-25 13:14 - Ly0572 -: are you online late at night?
2017-03-25 13:14 Syadow-: hmm maybe :'v
2017-03-25 13:15 - Ly0572 -: ok nvm lets do irc haha
2017-03-25 13:15 Syadow-: lol :v
2017-03-25 13:18 Syadow-: woki
2017-03-25 13:18 - Ly0572 -: what did should we start?
2017-03-25 13:18 - Ly0572 -: dif
2017-03-25 13:18 Syadow-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Normal]]
2017-03-25 13:19 Syadow-: nm :>
2017-03-25 13:19 - Ly0572 -: aight\
2017-03-25 13:19 Syadow-: >w<
2017-03-25 13:21 Syadow-: 00:14:578 (14578|1) - why not in blue tick ?
2017-03-25 13:22 - Ly0572 -: ok rearranged :>
2017-03-25 13:23 Syadow-: od hp 6,5 :>
2017-03-25 13:24 Syadow-: 00:34:911 (34911|2,35078|1) - swap col :>
2017-03-25 13:25 - Ly0572 -: owkie
2017-03-25 13:26 Syadow-: 00:36:578 - add note, for better impact in 00:36:744 -
2017-03-25 13:27 Syadow-: oki just little mod in normal's diff :'v
2017-03-25 13:29 Syadow-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247938 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Hard]]
2017-03-25 13:30 Syadow-: i'll put mod here :u i'm lazy to open browser orz ;w;
2017-03-25 13:30 Syadow-: 00:03:744 (3744|0,4078|1,4411|4) - put in same col like normal n wew diff
2017-03-25 13:31 - Ly0572 -: owkie
2017-03-25 13:31 Syadow-: 00:08:411 (8411|1,8578|2) - same like 00:07:578 (7578|4,7744|3) -
2017-03-25 13:31 Syadow-: 00:10:411 (10411|4,10578|2) - ^
2017-03-25 13:33 Syadow-: 00:36:078 (36078|3) - move col 1
2017-03-25 13:34 Syadow-: 00:48:744 - cymbal, triple
2017-03-25 13:34 Syadow-: emphasis
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247939 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Wew]]
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: 00:07:744 (7744|3,7911|4,8411|1,8578|0) - jack
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: 00:10:411 (10411|2,10578|1,11078|3,11244|2) - ^
2017-03-25 13:36 Syadow-: 00:13:078 (13078|2,13244|1,13744|1,13911|0) - jack
2017-03-25 13:37 Syadow-: 00:14:578 - add note n 00:14:744 - double
2017-03-25 13:37 Syadow-: 00:15:244 - add note
2017-03-25 13:38 Syadow-: 00:14:911 - triple cymbal
2017-03-25 13:39 Syadow-: 00:16:078 - u can mapped the bubble bubble sound ly in 00:16:078 - 00:16:411 - ( LN )
2017-03-25 13:40 Syadow-: 00:17:411 - etc. double in all white tick
2017-03-25 13:41 Syadow-: untill 00:26:411 -
2017-03-25 13:41 Syadow-: 00:48:744 - cymbal
2017-03-25 13:45 Syadow-: oki :v done
Thank u nyadow :3
posted

ChochoaLatte- wrote:

easy
00:05:578 - add note col 3 (mmm no) , ln start from 00:05:744 - ok
00:07:411 - maybe, Like this Ctrl + h xd ok
00:30:744 - move to col 5 ? ok
00:31:411 - ^ col 1 ok x2
00:31:661 - delete | add here 00:31:744 - ohhh
00:31:994 - ^ same suggestion ^
00:40:244 (40244|1,40411|0) - ctrl+g? mehhh
thanks Chocholate Milk xd

alsdjkaskjda
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 5911
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 3
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
SpecialStyle: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Title:222 - wewewe
TitleUnicode:222 - wewewe
Artist:saradisk
ArtistUnicode:saradisk
Creator:- Ly0572 -
Version:Jesuren's Easy
Source:
Tags:
BeatmapID:1248140
BeatmapSetID:589583

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"wew.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3745,333.333333333333,4,1,0,0,1,0
27411,-100,4,1,0,0,0,1
36744,-100,4,1,0,0,0,0


[HitObjects]
256,192,3744,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,4911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,5078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,5244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,5411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,5578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,5744,128,0,6078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,6078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,6078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,6411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,6744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,7078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,7411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,7578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,7744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,8244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,8411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,8744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,8911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,9411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,9578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,9744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,10078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,10244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,10744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,10911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,11078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,11411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,11744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,12244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,12411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,12744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,12911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,13078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,13578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,13744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,14078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,14411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,14744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,14911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,15411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,15411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,15578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,15744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,16078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,16244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,16411,128,0,16744:0:0:0:0:
51,192,16744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,16744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,16911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,17078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,17578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,17744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,17911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,18078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,18411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,18578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,19078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,19411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,19578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,19744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,19911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,20078,128,0,20411:0:0:0:0:
358,192,20411,128,0,20744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,20744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,21078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,21244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,21411,128,0,21744:0:0:0:0:
256,192,21744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,22078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,22411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,22744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,22911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,23078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,23411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,23578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,23744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,23911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24078,128,0,24411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,24411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,24744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,25078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,25411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,25744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,25911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,26078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,26411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26744,128,0,27078:0:0:0:0:
460,192,27078,128,0,27411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,27411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,27411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,27744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,28411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,28744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,29078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,29411,128,0,29744:0:0:0:0:
153,192,29744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,30078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,30411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,30744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,31411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,31744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,32078,128,0,32411:0:0:0:0:
256,192,32411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,32744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,32744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,33078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,33411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,34078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,34411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,34744,128,0,35078:0:0:0:0:
460,192,35078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,35744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,36078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,36411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,36744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,36744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,37494,128,0,37744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,37744,128,0,38078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,38078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,38078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,38411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,38578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,38744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,39078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,39244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,39411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,39578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,39744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,39911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,40078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,40244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,40411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,40744,128,0,41078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,41078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,41411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,41744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,41911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,42244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,42411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,42578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,42744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,43078,128,0,43411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,43411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,43744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,43911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,44244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,44411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,44744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,44911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,45078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,45244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,45411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45578,128,0,45744:0:0:0:0:
358,192,45744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,45911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,46078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,46244,128,0,46411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,46411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,46744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,47078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47411,128,0,47578:0:0:0:0:
460,192,47578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,47744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,47911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,48078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,48244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,48411,128,0,48744:0:0:0:0:
51,192,48744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,48744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
posted
well, so very lazy to continue cuz im tired 'w'
2017-03-24 19:10 - Ly0572 -: achsaaaaaan~ <3 may i req a mod
2017-03-24 19:10 AchsanLovers: hmm, sure :3
2017-03-24 19:10 AchsanLovers: i have a free time now ~
2017-03-24 19:11 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe]
2017-03-24 19:11 AchsanLovers: let me see
2017-03-24 19:11 AchsanLovers: wait ~~~
2017-03-24 19:12 AchsanLovers: ACTION is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247939 saradisk - 222 - wewewe]
2017-03-24 19:12 AchsanLovers: wow 5k set :3
2017-03-24 19:12 AchsanLovers: also a nice song too
2017-03-24 19:14 AchsanLovers: alright, can we do irc?
2017-03-24 19:14 - Ly0572 -: yes sure :D
2017-03-24 19:14 - Ly0572 -: what dif should we start?
2017-03-24 19:14 AchsanLovers: normal :3
2017-03-24 19:14 AchsanLovers: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Normal]]
2017-03-24 19:15 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Normal]]
2017-03-24 19:15 AchsanLovers: check HP & OD pls :^
2017-03-24 19:15 AchsanLovers: it's still 5 5
2017-03-24 19:15 AchsanLovers: also you can fill tag like std set too
2017-03-24 19:16 - Ly0572 -: oh ye ye ye
2017-03-24 19:16 AchsanLovers: done?
2017-03-24 19:17 AchsanLovers: 00:03:744 (3744|3,4411|3) - just move it to col 2 pls, it similiar with 00:05:411 (5411|1) -
2017-03-24 19:18 - Ly0572 -: what is your col numbers? 12345 or 01234?
2017-03-24 19:19 AchsanLovers: 12345
2017-03-24 19:19 - Ly0572 -: so jacks isnt?
2017-03-24 19:19 AchsanLovers: yeah, it have a same pitch right?
2017-03-24 19:20 - Ly0572 -: oki done :D
2017-03-24 19:20 AchsanLovers: 00:13:078 (13078|1) - move to col 4 for hand balance?
2017-03-24 19:20 - Ly0572 -: done
2017-03-24 19:22 AchsanLovers: 00:36:744 - double for emphasize?
2017-03-24 19:22 AchsanLovers: nah also, kiai should end in 00:38:078 -
2017-03-24 19:23 - Ly0572 -: ok marked
2017-03-24 19:23 AchsanLovers: 00:40:411 (40411|2) - move to col 1 ?
2017-03-24 19:24 - Ly0572 -: ok
2017-03-24 19:25 AchsanLovers: 00:48:078 - maybe make it like this? for emphasize column in ending song. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7641909
2017-03-24 19:26 - Ly0572 -: oh nice~ looks good :D
2017-03-24 19:27 AchsanLovers: alright, hard diff now . . .
2017-03-24 19:27 AchsanLovers: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247938 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Hard]]
2017-03-24 19:27 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247938 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Hard]]
2017-03-24 19:28 AchsanLovers: 00:05:744 (5744|1) - this should be LN like 00:05:911 (5911|0) - too, since it have a same sound.
2017-03-24 19:29 - Ly0572 -: ok rearranged
2017-03-24 19:30 AchsanLovers: 00:08:619 (8619|2) - ohh wait, what?
2017-03-24 19:31 AchsanLovers: are you sure?
2017-03-24 19:31 - Ly0572 -: lol drunk note
2017-03-24 19:31 - Ly0572 -: fix
2017-03-24 19:32 AchsanLovers: pattern in kiai so very cool >w< i like it :3
2017-03-24 19:33 AchsanLovers: 00:36:744 - nah, why so empty in here?
2017-03-24 19:34 AchsanLovers: fast respone pls ly0
2017-03-24 19:34 AchsanLovers: *respons
2017-03-24 19:34 AchsanLovers: i wanna eat :v
2017-03-24 19:34 - Ly0572 -: 00:36:744 - what should be the prob here?
2017-03-24 19:35 AchsanLovers: just looking weird for me since add a note in wew diff but in this diff,you not add it https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7641970
2017-03-24 19:37 - Ly0572 -: fix


good luck ~
posted
From my modding queue

Just to clarify this, if i say something about 0/1/2/3, i mean the 4 keys you are using for playing (0 = most left key, 3 = most right key).
Anyways, let's go!!!

Wew
00:08:744 This sound should jack since 00:14:078 does
00:48:744 Would make this so a LN
Hard
00:27:411 Add a note for finish
00:32:744 ^^
00:36:744 ^^
00:38:078 ^^
00:48:744 Same as in the other diff
Normal
00:48:744 ^^
Jesuren's Easy
00:48:744 ^^


Pretty clean map, im suprised i even found something xD. Good luck!
posted

AchsanLovers wrote:

well, so very lazy to continue cuz im tired 'w'
2017-03-24 19:10 - Ly0572 -: achsaaaaaan~ <3 may i req a mod
2017-03-24 19:10 AchsanLovers: hmm, sure :3
2017-03-24 19:10 AchsanLovers: i have a free time now ~
2017-03-24 19:11 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe]
2017-03-24 19:11 AchsanLovers: let me see
2017-03-24 19:11 AchsanLovers: wait ~~~
2017-03-24 19:12 AchsanLovers: ACTION is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247939 saradisk - 222 - wewewe]
2017-03-24 19:12 AchsanLovers: wow 5k set :3
2017-03-24 19:12 AchsanLovers: also a nice song too
2017-03-24 19:14 AchsanLovers: alright, can we do irc?
2017-03-24 19:14 - Ly0572 -: yes sure :D
2017-03-24 19:14 - Ly0572 -: what dif should we start?
2017-03-24 19:14 AchsanLovers: normal :3
2017-03-24 19:14 AchsanLovers: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Normal]]
2017-03-24 19:15 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247940 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Normal]]
2017-03-24 19:15 AchsanLovers: check HP & OD pls :^
2017-03-24 19:15 AchsanLovers: it's still 5 5
2017-03-24 19:15 AchsanLovers: also you can fill tag like std set too
2017-03-24 19:16 - Ly0572 -: oh ye ye ye
2017-03-24 19:16 AchsanLovers: done?
2017-03-24 19:17 AchsanLovers: 00:03:744 (3744|3,4411|3) - just move it to col 2 pls, it similiar with 00:05:411 (5411|1) -
2017-03-24 19:18 - Ly0572 -: what is your col numbers? 12345 or 01234?
2017-03-24 19:19 AchsanLovers: 12345
2017-03-24 19:19 - Ly0572 -: so jacks isnt?
2017-03-24 19:19 AchsanLovers: yeah, it have a same pitch right?
2017-03-24 19:20 - Ly0572 -: oki done :D
2017-03-24 19:20 AchsanLovers: 00:13:078 (13078|1) - move to col 4 for hand balance?
2017-03-24 19:20 - Ly0572 -: done
2017-03-24 19:22 AchsanLovers: 00:36:744 - double for emphasize?
2017-03-24 19:22 AchsanLovers: nah also, kiai should end in 00:38:078 -
2017-03-24 19:23 - Ly0572 -: ok marked
2017-03-24 19:23 AchsanLovers: 00:40:411 (40411|2) - move to col 1 ?
2017-03-24 19:24 - Ly0572 -: ok
2017-03-24 19:25 AchsanLovers: 00:48:078 - maybe make it like this? for emphasize column in ending song. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7641909
2017-03-24 19:26 - Ly0572 -: oh nice~ looks good :D
2017-03-24 19:27 AchsanLovers: alright, hard diff now . . .
2017-03-24 19:27 AchsanLovers: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247938 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Hard]]
2017-03-24 19:27 - Ly0572 -: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247938 saradisk - 222 - wewewe [Hard]]
2017-03-24 19:28 AchsanLovers: 00:05:744 (5744|1) - this should be LN like 00:05:911 (5911|0) - too, since it have a same sound.
2017-03-24 19:29 - Ly0572 -: ok rearranged
2017-03-24 19:30 AchsanLovers: 00:08:619 (8619|2) - ohh wait, what?
2017-03-24 19:31 AchsanLovers: are you sure?
2017-03-24 19:31 - Ly0572 -: lol drunk note
2017-03-24 19:31 - Ly0572 -: fix
2017-03-24 19:32 AchsanLovers: pattern in kiai so very cool >w< i like it :3
2017-03-24 19:33 AchsanLovers: 00:36:744 - nah, why so empty in here?
2017-03-24 19:34 AchsanLovers: fast respone pls ly0
2017-03-24 19:34 AchsanLovers: *respons
2017-03-24 19:34 AchsanLovers: i wanna eat :v
2017-03-24 19:34 - Ly0572 -: 00:36:744 - what should be the prob here?
2017-03-24 19:35 AchsanLovers: just looking weird for me since add a note in wew diff but in this diff,you not add it https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7641970
2017-03-24 19:37 - Ly0572 -: fix


good luck ~
sankyuu mastah achsan~

LordTimeWaste wrote:

From my modding queue

Just to clarify this, if i say something about 0/1/2/3, i mean the 4 keys you are using for playing (0 = most left key, 3 = most right key).
Anyways, let's go!!!

Wew
00:08:744 This sound should jack since 00:14:078 does
00:48:744 Would make this so a LN
Hard
00:27:411 Add a note for finish
00:32:744 ^^
00:36:744 ^^
00:38:078 ^^
00:48:744 Same as in the other diff
Normal
00:48:744 ^^


Pretty clean map, im suprised i even found something xD. Good luck!
thanks for the mod sir ^^
posted

LordTimeWaste wrote:

Jesuren's Easy
00:48:744 ^^ Mehhh
i've changed somethings
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: wewewe.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 5911
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 3
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
SpecialStyle: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Title:222 - wewewe
TitleUnicode:222 - wewewe
Artist:saradisk
ArtistUnicode:saradisk
Creator:- Ly0572 -
Version:Jesuren's Easy
Source:
Tags:
BeatmapID:1248140
BeatmapSetID:589583

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"wew.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3745,333.333333333333,4,1,0,0,1,0
27411,-100,4,1,0,0,0,1
36744,-100,4,1,0,0,0,0


[HitObjects]
256,192,3744,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,4911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,5078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,5244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,5411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,5578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,5744,128,0,6078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,6078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,6078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,6411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,6744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,7078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,7411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,7578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,7744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,8244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,8411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,8744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,8911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,9411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,9578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,9744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,10078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,10244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,10744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,10911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,11078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,11411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,11744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,12244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,12411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,12744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,12911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,13078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,13578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,13744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,14078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,14411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,14744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,14911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,15411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,15411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,15578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,15744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,16078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,16244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,16411,128,0,16744:0:0:0:0:
51,192,16744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,16744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,16911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,17078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,17578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,17744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,17911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,18078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,18411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,18578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,19078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,19411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,19578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,19744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,19911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,20078,128,0,20411:0:0:0:0:
358,192,20411,128,0,20744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,20744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,21078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,21244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,21411,128,0,21744:0:0:0:0:
256,192,21744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,22078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,22411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,22744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,22911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,23078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,23411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,23578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,23744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,23911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24078,128,0,24411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,24411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,24744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,25078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,25411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,25744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,25911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,26078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,26411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26744,128,0,27078:0:0:0:0:
460,192,27078,128,0,27411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,27411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,27411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,27744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,28411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,28744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,29078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,29411,128,0,29744:0:0:0:0:
153,192,29744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,30078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,30411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,30744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,31411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,31744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,32078,128,0,32411:0:0:0:0:
256,192,32411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,32744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,32744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,33078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,33411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,34078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,34411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,34744,128,0,35078:0:0:0:0:
460,192,35078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,35744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,36078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,36411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,36744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,36744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,37494,128,0,37744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,37744,128,0,38078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,38078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,38078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,38411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,38578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,38744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,39078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,39244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,39411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,39578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,39744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,39911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,40078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,40244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,40411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,40744,128,0,41078:0:0:0:0:
153,192,41078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,41411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,41744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,41911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,42244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,42411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,42578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,42744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,43078,128,0,43411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,43411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,43744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,43911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,44244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,44411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,44744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,44911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,45078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,45244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,45411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,45744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,45911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,46078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,46244,128,0,46411:0:0:0:0:
153,192,46411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46578,128,0,46744:0:0:0:0:
460,192,46744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,47078,128,0,47244:0:0:0:0:
256,192,47411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,47578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,192,47744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,47911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,48078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,192,48244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,192,48411,128,0,48744:0:0:0:0:
51,192,48744,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,192,48744,1,0,0:0:0:0:


loli: Lyo-kun.... just put it >///< ahh~
posted
m4m from my queue
1|2|3|4|5
Looks pretty good

wew
00:14:578 (14578|1,14744|1,14911|1) - I really like the way you've used stacks in this map but I think you should reserve them for when it makes sense in the music which this one doesn't.
00:15:411 (15411|3) - possible opportunity for more stack mapping here
00:32:328 (32328|3) - ghost note
Hard
literally couldnt find anything
Normal
00:15:578 -mappable sound
00:15:911 (15911|2) - It's odd for this to be a single when not only is it a kick like the other doubles, it's a stronger kick. Also a mappable sound on the blue tick right before it
Easy
00:05:244 (5244|4) - I'd argue that the pattern here is harder in the easy than it is in the normal
00:17:411 (17411|2,17578|3,17744|1,17911|0,18078|4,18411|3) - These patterns don't seem to have much thought put into them. The snare randomly has two notes directly after it then a gap to the next snare which doesn't make a whole lot of sense when compared to the music or the other difficulties. Possible fix would be something like this 00:22:078 (22078|3,22411|0,22744|1,22911|4,23078|3,23411|0,23578|1,23744|4,23911|3,24078|2,24411|1) - (i.e something that makes sense)
00:37:494 (37494|0) - This should be snapped to the white tick, not the blue. On other diffs it's on the white and this is an easy so nothing really should be on the blue tick


Great set! starred for interest

Obligatory "hitsound it already"
posted

Litharrale wrote:

m4m from my queue
1|2|3|4|5
Looks pretty good

wew
00:14:578 (14578|1,14744|1,14911|1) - I really like the way you've used stacks in this map but I think you should reserve them for when it makes sense in the music which this one doesn't. rearranged some stuffs here
00:15:411 (15411|3) - possible opportunity for more stack mapping here ^
00:32:328 (32328|3) - ghost note ill keep this i can here it tho :D
Hard
literally couldnt find anything
Normal
00:15:578 -mappable sound
00:15:911 (15911|2) - It's odd for this to be a single when not only is it a kick like the other doubles, it's a stronger kick. Also a mappable sound on the blue tick right before it ye feel the same but since its normal dif only its kinda over mapped imo .. will consider it later



Great set! starred for interest oh god thanks lith~ 8-)

Obligatory "hitsound it already" ill ask hitsound modders first before applying it
thanks lith~~~~ u kind hearted hooman being
posted
mod requested via in-game chat
General
offset should be here 00:03:411 , the "we" already started there and you'll have these three 00:06:078 (6078|0,6078|1,6078|4) - on the bold white tick (it's the beginning of that kind of pattern, also this jacking pattern start from bold white tick 00:07:411 (7411|1,7411|3) - wdyt?
Wew
  1. 00:05:994 (5994|2) - I doubt this is a ghost note, should be better if you remove this
  2. 00:06:911 (6911|2) - since it's the hardest diff what about try to snap this on 1/8? here also 00:09:578 (9578|3) - 00:12:244 (12244|1) -
  3. 00:14:744 (14744|1) - move to col1? to avoid same column with 00:14:578 (14578|1) -
  4. 00:15:328 (15328|4) - should be double for consistency? add on col4 maybe, and move this 00:15:411 (15411|3) - to col2 if apply
  5. 00:15:828 - from here I suggest double for clap and single for kick, since you use single for kick on this whole part 00:17:411 (17411|4) - something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7692282
  6. 00:18:078 (18078|3,18161|2,18244|1) - the 2 previous 1/4(s) directed from right to left, suggest to make this left to right for balance
  7. 00:18:744 (18744|4,18828|1,18911|2) - these are the right emphasizing for that 1/4 which different from the previous (I mean the note from right move to left then turn back to the right) and these 00:21:411 (21411|4,21494|3,21578|1) - should be follow that, to make easy for you to recognize, it's one 1/4 stream before the vocal "wuw" here 00:19:078 - 00:21:744 - 00:24:411 - the others should be streamed left, like this 00:17:411 (17411|4,17494|3,17578|1) - and streamed right, like this 00:17:078 (17078|0,17161|1,17244|2) - there are 5 column. it should be enough for variation
    aaaa that was my concept, if you thing that's boring you can keep the wyt it is now, current pattern is fine
  8. 00:26:828 (26828|1) - this is ghost. it should be 1/8 on here 00:26:786and 00:26:869 like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7692420
  9. 00:29:661 - add a note here as you also add on 00:32:328 (32328|3) -
  10. 00:37:411 - I think 1/4 full streamon this sound isn't the proper snapping, try this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7692469
  11. 00:42:244 (42244|4,42411|3,42578|2,42744|1,42911|0,43078|1,43244|2,43411|3,43578|4,43744|3,43911|2,44078|1,44244|0,44411|1,44578|2,44744|3,44911|4) - this zig-zag should be avoided xD but if you have a reason then keep


only 1 diff .w. gl~

edit: lel fast kudos
posted
Hi. For some reason I decided not to do NMs on my list in order. :P

Unfortunately I can't pass Wew so I can't provide a full mod.

General
Two things. Firstly, the HP and OD on each diff is too low. Based on the current SR...
  1. Easy: OD 7, HP 6-6.5
  2. Normal: OD 7.2-7.5, HP 6.5-7
  3. Hard: OD 7.5-8, HP 7-7.5
  4. Wew: OD 8-8.5, HP 7.5-8


Secondly... Although the timing is correct, the white tick for a new measure is in the wrong place. Try changing to offset 3411, give or take a couple ms.


0|1|2|3|4

Jesuren's Easy
Please unmute the hitsounds. Even though HS are not implemented, you can't do this, as muting all hitsounds renders a map unrankable, not to mention extremely and unnecessarily difficult to play. (min. 5%)
  1. Note at 00:03:411? (the suggested offset would put the new measure here instead, and mapping a note here would be useful.)
  2. Note at 00:18:244 to follow vocals? Perhaps in col 0.
  3. 00:20:078 (20078|1,20411|3) - Map the vocals instead of putting LNs here makes more sense to me, and creates a pattern with the previous few measures.
  4. Follow vocals and remove 00:39:411 (39411|4,39744|0,40078|3,40411|1) and 00:42:411 (42411|0,42744|3)? (And the other times this happens too.)
  5. 00:46:244 (46244|3,46578|2,47078|1) - Not a fan of 1/4 LNs. They can be awkward to time accurately for newer players. Consider making these normal notes.
  6. 00:48:244 (48244|1) - Move to col 2 to allow 00:48:744 (48744|4) to be moved to col 1? (More playable for newer players)
Normal
  1. Note at 00:03:411 (See EZ diff)
  2. 00:11:411 (11411|3) - Make a double? (Just find emphasis on the 5th new measure of this section)
  3. 00:14:411 (14411|4,14411|2,14661|0,14744|2,14744|1,14911|4,14911|3,15161|3,15161|2,15328|0,15411|2,15411|1,15578|3,15661|4,15828|0,15828|1,15911|4,15994|3,16078|1,16078|2) - This came across as being extremely difficult to read and play, mainly because of the awkward rhythm here (nothing that can be done about that.) What can be done, however, is alternating the doubles between left and right hands to make it slightly easier to play.
  4. Something at 00:37:078?
  5. 00:46:244 (46244|1,46411|4,46411|3,46578|0) - Emphasise the "Hey!"s instead, so go for double-single-double rather than single-double-single here?
  6. 00:48:744 (48744|4) - Finish at 00:49:744?
Wew (brief look)
  1. 00:03:411 note?
  2. 00:07:411 (7411|1,7578|1,7744|2,7911|2) - You could put all of these in the same column to replicate the repeating lead note. (And many more occasions.)
  3. 00:15:994 (15994|3,15994|4) - Single for playability?


I honestly cannot comment anymore on this diff, given that I can't really play it. Sorry about that.
posted
General:
I think offset should be 1/1 before (at 00:03:411 - or 00:06:078 - )
00:03:411 - add note
I think you placed note mostly randomly, try to make them more orderly

Easy:
00:22:244 - add note
00:24:911 - ^
why you didn't use 1/2 at kiai?

Normal:
00:37:411 (37411|1) - remove note

Hard:
00:36:411 (36411|2) - move to 1st column

Wew:
00:03:411 - add note
I think kiai is sometimes boring so adding jacks should make it more interesting
00:37:411 - maybe move ln to centre?
00:46:911 - you didn't use shields before, change this

I didn't find any more mistakes.
Cool song, cool map!
Please sign in to reply.