forum

YUZU - Hyouri Ittai

posted
Total Posts
138
show more
pishifat

Cris- wrote:

oops. missed NC 01:07:081 (5) - easy...
u wanna fix that before i qualify
Topic Starter
Cris-

pishifat wrote:

Cris- wrote:

oops. missed NC 01:07:081 (5) - easy...
u wanna fix that before i qualify
NC fixed

Set updated
wolf3211
owo
pishifat
xzxzxzx
Topic Starter
Cris-
Thanks pishi! (:
bite you death
finally! congrats! :)
iYiyo
Grats on first qualified cris, and grats on first gd qualified wolf c:
wolf3211

iYiyo wrote:

Grats on first qualified cris, and grats on first gd qualified wolf c:
Yay! Thanks Yiyo o7
Topic Starter
Cris-
Thank you guys! :D
Crissa
/o/
-ExSayaKun-
Inserting Gamelan sound
-Sh1n1-
mas vale tarde que nunca, Gratz Cris~~ totalmente merecido :3
Topic Starter
Cris-

-Sh1n1- wrote:

mas vale tarde que nunca, Gratz Cris~~ totalmente merecido :3
Muchas gracias Sh1n1! ><)/

Also thank you very much to all who helped in one way or another to this map~ :D
pkhg
ola
Please sign in to reply.

New reply