forum

Post your headphones.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haseo_old
Title says all.

My card reader is broken, so I can't upload mine (yet.)
UnderminE
This. lol
IppE
ok

Loginer

Creative WP-300. $120 with a compatible Bluetooth transmitter. Best wireless headphones I've ever used.
Tenshi-nyan

This thing's heavy as shit.
adam2046

Sony MDR-XD200.
Not the best headphones in the world (I am in no ways an audiophile), but it fits perfectly to my ears. Also the Sound Mode switches on the sides do nothing which I find hilarious. Cheap.

Currently broken and looking for a pair of headphones that fit my ears equally well or better.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Gorsun earbud ones, and Phillips large ones.

gat1toneku
can i post IEMs? :o

peppy has those too i think
boat

they look rather pale due to that i used my flash and barely dampened it
Jarby
I think I remember posting with these before, but here we go again.

Sennheiser HD555. I heard they were good value in their price range among other things, so I got these. I guess I don't know much about critically analyzing audio equipment, but it was certainly a step up in quality from my headphones and they are very comfortable if nothing else.

adam2046 wrote:

Sony MDR-XD200
Since this is sort of related, my brother owns a pair of Sony MDR-XD100 headphones. I don't mean to sound like a snob, but they were remarkably bad for what they cost. I wonder if his set was defective or something because I didn't really see a lot of negative reviews when I searched for the model on Google.
Cyclohexane

Sennheiser PX 200-II, very light and does its job perfectly.
I got it for 40 euros, definitely a good choice
It's rather small too so it's perfect to go downtown with since it fits in a pocket.
adam2046

Jarby wrote:

Since this is sort of related, my brother owns a pair of Sony MDR-XD100 headphones. I don't mean to sound like a snob, but they were remarkably bad for what they cost. I wonder if his set was defective or something because I didn't really see a lot of negative reviews when I searched for the model on Google.
The MDR-XD200 costs like 20-30 bucks these days.
I think I had an XD-100 at one point. Much more annoying to use, two cords coming from the phones and didn't come with the little useless switches. Don't remember much else about it.

I was looking at buying the HD-555, but I need to go try them on somewhere before throwing out a hundred bucks and then finding out that they're a pair of earphones that feel like shit and have the bass cranked up for "super real sound".
boat

here they are again, next to my sb.40's and the vector i made of ika on a snail

brotip, koss products outover the spark plug and porta pro are all junk
Azure_Kite
That ika is adorable. I'll post my phones tomorrow, when there's light and my roommate isn't sleeping.
Jarby

adam2046 wrote:

Jarby wrote:

I was looking at buying the HD-555, but I need to go try them on somewhere before throwing out a hundred bucks and then finding out that they're a pair of earphones that feel like shit and have the bass cranked up for "super real sound".
The bass certainly isn't overpowering, I can tell you that, but I suppose it is something you'd want to try before buying.
D33d

Jarby wrote:

The bass certainly isn't overpowering, I can tell you that, but I suppose it is something you'd want to try before buying.
The thing with the 555s (and most of Sennheiser's headphones in general) is that they have a "veil," which is supposed to sound more natural. This means that they have more mid bass, which some like and some don't. Personally, I've tried out the 555s a few times and they're quite nice, but I think that the sound's a little bit bland.

I don't have any headphones at the moment, but I did have a pair of PX100s before they'd broke. I have a pair of single armature custom IEMs, but I still want to have them readjusted. They still don't sit perfectly in my ears. That aside, these things are so fantastic. It's just a shame that currently find them to be too awkward for home use. I'd bought them for stage use.

These are them. Fuck yeah:

Daru

Sony MDR XB-500
The ear cushions feel like giant marshmallows. :D
Kitsunemimi
It's... really hard for me to fit normal headphones on my ears but.. I do manage. >_> They should honestly make headphones for kemonomimi though...

Joking aside, my headphones are just these regular random headphones I picked up at the store a couple years ago. It's pretty cheap/common, although it's pretty comfortable and has decent bass. I'll post a picture tomorrow when I can. I lied I can't post a picture anymore.
Randy96

Logitech USB Headset H330

not too horribly expensive, they work fine and the the mic is good too
Verdisphena

<3
show more