forum

Post your headphones.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nekoroll
Logitech G35

:( Quite sad that it's showing cosmetic wear and tear after a couple years, but I do use them extensively and without a proper headset stand so it would mostly probably be my fault. I doubt it would be expensive to replace the parts though.

Gonzvlo

I am quite pleased with these ones.
Gabi
I have 2 of these, really like them.

hinamizawan

Gabi wrote:

I have 2 of these, really like them.

I actually liked 5Hv2 when it worked.
Card N'FoRcE
This thread needs more AKG.

I use these for home music and PC:

I've been using this model for more than 3 years and i totally love the sound output.

Then these for portable audio (NDS and mp3s)

Same as above: more than 3 years and love the output.
ampzz
Currently have a set of Audio Technica ATH-AD900s which I've used for the past 2 years now for (almost) everything audio related:

Product specifications available on image click.

Thinking of a change sometime soon though and am highly considering the AKG K 702:

Same as before, click for specifications.

I have an ASUS Xonar Essence STX audio card in my PC, but I know the K 702 will require some actual amplification to run well..
gat1toneku

Daru wrote:

Sony MDR XB-500
The ear cushions feel like giant marshmallows. :D
makes you wanna eat em too? :)
Fabi

4 dollars.
Kira_old2
Logitech ClearChat™ Comfort USB

I have been using this for quite a while. I guess it isn't on a par with the particular high-quality gaming headsets, but it manages to do its job fine.
Nocturna
I have three pairs.

I use this pair for gaming because it has a very good mic. Turtle Beach EarForce PX21

These are my current headphones that I use with an amp for music listening. Sony MDR-V6

And then this is my old pair. They really start to hurt after wearing them for 12+ hours. Sony MDR-V700DJ

Stock photos because I'm lazy.
jjrocks

Nekoroll wrote:

Logitech G35

:( Quite sad that it's showing cosmetic wear and tear after a couple years, but I do use them extensively and without a proper headset stand so it would mostly probably be my fault. I doubt it would be expensive to replace the parts though.

Hey look~ Neko and I have the same headphones.
Topic Starter
Haseo_old
Here's mine:
For portable purposes, and very long soundtrips:
My main headphones, due to it being very loud:

Quite simple, are they?
Lunah_old
siberia v2 \ : D /

FPS games fault.
sui__old
I've got lots of pairs here but this is the one I'm using right now.

Darkimmortal

Audio Technica AD700

Absolutely amazing with a bit of a bass boost from my Xonar DX's global equaliser
Vext_old
Mesita

=))
Shael_old
G35
Teras

Ever17 wrote:

4 dollars.
At least you bought em. I'm too lazy to buy new ones so when my headset with mic crashed I put my mic together with another pair of headphones instead so I didn't have to travel quite a bit to get a pair of new ones.
blobman000
For short amounts of time:
SPOILER

I was originally going to get Sennheisers, but these were 60%, so I got them instead. They're good for an hour or two, but then they start crushing my head.

For long amounts of time:
SPOILER

They're fairly good for $20, but at times, they seem to be loader on the side opposite the ear.
Colin Hou
AKG K450, works quite well with my Iaudio 9 player on classic and new age.

Ephemeral

2 years of wear and tear on 500 dollar headphones

yes that is my ceiling. i live in australia after all.
Jarby

Ephemeral wrote:

500 dollar headphones
Really?
Bobbias
This thread has a distinct lack of Grado headphones.

(stock photo directly from their site :P)
They look kinda lame, but the sound is really great. My GF payed for them, but the list price is $120 CAD. Only problem is that they are not that comfortable for extended listening, but after breaking them in, they have definitely improved since I got them.
D33d

Ephemeral wrote:

500 dollar headphones
Sounds like you'd got fisted. The 555s have always been mid tier.

Grados seem to be cool, but their lack of ergonomics and their mid-high spike makes them not what I'm really after.
TKiller
People do actually use headphones to listen to music at home.

My world got turned upside-down.
boat
cheaper to buy a pair of good headphones then to buy a good sound system
Kuran Deus
These:

and a normal Philips too(?
Dusalty
I have these weird headphones.

jjrocks

loe4boe wrote:

I have these weird headphones.
Yay for generic airline headphones.
0_o

Daru wrote:

Sony MDR XB-500
The ear cushions feel like giant marshmallows. :D
wooo headphone buddies

Though I find that they start hurt my (outer) ears after wearing them for a few hours. My ears toughened up after a few weeks, but I still find myself having to take brief breaks from wearing them every so often. Love the bass though.
Derekku

Yeah I really need to buy some decent headphones but I hardly use any so meh.
Kyonko Hizara

Admire the stain on my chair
Nekoroll
Updating this thread.

Prolong borrowing these AD700s. I might look a little silly but my stuff sounds pretty nice~

Firo Prochainezo
Nice bra/pajamas
dNextGen

Nekoroll wrote:

Updating this thread.

Prolong borrowing these AD700s. I might look a little silly but my stuff sounds pretty nice~

i came
bagnz0r
FisHie_old
I have Creative Fatal1ty headphones because I got them for 20€ long long time ago.
_lain

Audio Technica ATH AD700's, worth every penny.
bagnz0r
I'm amazed how people use earphones and earbuds. I wouldn't even touch them. Broken hearing? No thanks. I'll stick to my normal headphones.
show more