1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
I know where you were trying to go with the map pool and all but this is straight up UNFAIR to lower and middle seeds.

Last year, the maps for GS were easy yes but compared to this year, you can't expect any of the lower seed and most of the middle seed to get close to passing most of these maps. The maps last year gave everyone a fighting chance at least, but this is just cruel to those who wanted to play and enjoy it even if they'll get knocked out because they might as well bash on their keyboard because it'd be the same as attempting to play the difficult patterns in these technical maps.
posted
gg
posted
what happens if all players fail tiebreaker and tie with a 0-0 score? cause it will probably happen if there's a TB between mid and low seed in group stage.

do they play again with NF???
posted
Still Haven't idea why the map selector pick diff around *6 - *7 in GS
and yeah I'd like to see the Galaxy Collapse as the Mappol in next week lol if the Mappol has no changed
posted
I agree that TWC map pool should be way harder than before, but not in this scale lol. In Group Stage we already have maps of 6 to 7 star difficulty, so most of the mid and low seeds would have a hard time handling them and could be simply thrown out. :o

TWC 2017 GS = TWC 2016 Semifinals
posted
Yeah imo a good difficulty increase from one year to the next is move all mappoold up one week and make a harder mappool for grand finals (same difficulty not same maps) So groups stage mappool this year would be equivalent to Ro16 mappool last year, Ro16 would be equivalent to last year's quarterfinals ect. But as it is currently the group stage is more like semi-finals from last year. At this rate we could expect to see grand finals difficulty in quarterfinals? I don't even want to know what insanity would be in grand finals mappool with that progression, technical 11 star maps?
posted
yo just wanna clarify something about the new freemod rules

it says that at least 1 player from each team needs to have mods on, so does that mean if the map has "HD/HDHR" written behind a map (in this case being Der Wald), only one player from the team needs either HD or HDHR on and the other two can play with nomods?
posted
Fujin Rumble and Epidermis got updated, please update if you didn't already!
posted
Tfw I'm completely dead but I still see one of my maps in the pools
posted
Oh boy, here we go again. 2017 Compilation incoming
posted
i'll be following this one from a distance, good luck to all participants
posted
wiki updated! give it a bit to populate!
posted
funny that the goal of the initial version of scorev2 was to stop people from using no finisher skins when in the tiebreaker even more people are gonna use them than before lolol
posted

Catgirl wrote:

funny that the goal of the initial version of scorev2 was to stop people from using no finisher skins when in the tiebreaker even more people are gonna use them than before lolol
that's the truth :( rip
posted
Score V2 Top Ten Anime Betrayals
posted
Team Support Profile Banners are up for sale! http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/192

All money raised goes into funding the prizes for the podium winners. If your supported team wins the world cup, you can even keep your banner a bit longer!
posted
and wiki has been updated! give it a bit to populate
posted
wow
posted

cdhsausageboy wrote:

wow
posted
R.I.P osulive T^T
show more