1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

James2250 wrote:

The tags should be the same on every difficulty so add dkun back to Easy/Normal

-(Nazi) You might want to center your score.dot slightly more in the folder so it doesn't leave a bigger space on the right side in-game http://puu.sh/48B1
-It is advised to keep your combo colors the same on every difficulty unless you have a specific reason not to?
-Are you sure the artist is meant to be capitilized because I don't see many other sources doing that

All of the maps check out nicely, call me back after fixes and I will be able to rank
Applied all mods! :D
posted
Looks much better with the hitbursts being different from each other, the 300k/300g can stay the same as that shouldn't be the worst thing ever

Everything looks good now
Ranked~
posted
lol russian song

i laughed so hard, u made my evening

congratz
posted
Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
posted
A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
posted
lol, i'm in Creator's Words ~
Cool for me :3

Anyways, congratulations with 1st ranked map :P
posted
I didn't know Nekoroll mapped o-o
posted

Faust wrote:

Happeh Birthdey Catroll

message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short message is not too short
posted
Truly a happy birthday for me. :3

Thank you everyone! <3
posted

Charles445 wrote:

A dkun difficulty that isn't covered in claps? Impossible!... oh, it's covered in finishes.

Grats on first rank Nekoroll!
I hope you die :(((((

congrats and happy birthday nekoroll
posted
Yay for more Origa~! <3

lol, I was so surprised at first when seeing that skin. I had forgotten all about you asking to use it. XD