1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
The score for each circle doesn't seem to appear after I press them (300, 100, etc.) Is it possible to make them appear? Other than that, I really love this skin! Simple but edgy :D
posted
Best skin i've seen in a long time.
posted

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Best skin i've seen in a long time.
posted
I absolutely love this skin, but I can't read it with how the follow points appear. For me they appear for way too long than I would like them to. If you could tell me how to make them behave as they do in Cookiezi's skins for example that would be great. If you don't know what I mean let me know and I'll upload a little video of it.
posted
The followpoints are a bit hard to follow, and i dont know how to fix it :/ can you fix it for me
posted

_Domo wrote:

The followpoints are a bit hard to follow, and i dont know how to fix it :/ can you fix it for me
I did some experimenting and fixed the problem. It was because the follow points had too many animation points. Here is the fixed version: http://puu.sh/uuS0b/29e3db7396.osk
posted
N I C E O V E R W A T C H R I P O F F
posted

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

N I C E O V E R W A T C H R I P O F F
yeah sure dude using the same font as was used in overwatch makes this skin a complete ripoff
/s
posted
Daddy <3
posted
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙,𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛. 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑜𝑏,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑝 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛(𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑙). 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠!
posted
the score v2 is missing and the icons of gamemodes.
But it's really good!
posted
I love this skin but apparently, I dont have the main menu like in the screenshot. Anyone knows why?? :?:?