DJ Lucky wrote:
Idk if I be much help for this map at all but I'll sure try...Thanks for the mods!
00:26:679 (4,1) - tbh I find this part much easier if it was move maybe something like x: 325 y: 48 but that is just me It's a stack and has changes in rhythm so no
01:10:724 (6,7,1) - right here seems 01:10:861 (7) - have a bigger jump than 01:10:997 (1) - when it should be the other way around Its a smaller one now
Sorry for not finding much still a newbie to modding...
Hi~Thanks for the mods!
- Recommended of switch of source "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" and tag "うみねこのなく頃に". Anime title which suits the source is "うみねこのなく頃に". It's good for a tag because "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" is a romaji notation of the anime title.
- Add "opening" and "tv size" to tag. Official site / image Fixed meta, thanks!
- 01:24:361 (3,4) - I think symmetry like a 01:24:906 (5,6) - is good. Fixed
- 00:54:088 (2,3,4,1,2) - Flow felt a little cramped. Moving 00:54:906 (2,3,4) - to the bottom right will make the flow more relaxed and easier to play. For instance https://puu.sh/xjUhv.jpg Fixed
- 00:06:088 (3) - I think 1/4 slider is suitable. Important that you have to click a 00:06:088 - . like this 01:18:361 (4,5,6,1,2,3) -
- 00:12:634 (3) - ^ Keeping these 2 because I want to emphasize the music after them, but I might change soon
- 00:13:724 (1,2) - I recommend ctrl+G. 00:13:997 - has a sound but slider-end is enough. Rather, 00:14:269 - is better because there is a vocal.
- 00:19:861 (4) - In this triplet, 00:19:997 - makes a strong sound. Would you change to 1/4 slider? https://puu.sh/xk2pH.jpg Fixed
- 00:21:770 (5) - fmm,,I guess I don't need in hard diff. Fixed
- 00:24:361 (3,4,5) - I felt sense of incongruity a little. try this https://puu.sh/xk2Ds.jpg Fixed
- 00:39:770 (5) - I don't think this is necessary ,too. Reduced triplet, made changes in rhythm
- 00:01:452 (2) - I think that the pattern of this rhythm has a good reverse like a 00:11:270 (2) - The reverse is only used to connect between long rhythms
- 00:54:634 (3) - The sound has the same pattern as 00:52:997 (1) - or 00:53:815 (2) - . It'd be nice to change the same and add a circle at the end. Emphasize on the finish, but I don't wanna 'overmap' in Normalhttps://puu.sh/xk3aH.jpg
Overall good map.
Also, soft4 is only used in a small part of easy diff. I felt your seriousness there. GL