F D Flourite wrote:[Continue]
- Offset +6ms for both red lines. Pop the bubble due to timing issue. Note that the following suggestions were made before timing change. oof, i increased it by 10.
- I still think that AR9.5 is high for such a map. BPM is below 180, random 1/2 jumps and antiflows are everywhere, while 1/4 patterns are not complex. Most breaks by me are in 1/2 sections. AR9.3 would probably fit it better. The song is quite streamy so I'd rather keep the ar, however, if other people think I should decrease it I don't mind.
- 01:47:527 (1,2) - can be slightly shorter on its distance because of the flo w its meant as a dash for the vocals actually, I'd rather keep it!
- 02:40:840 (4,5) - can be a HDash? would make it incosistent with other parts like 00:56:965 (2,3) - I wanna keep the hdashes at the finishers/vocals
- 02:49:926 (5,6,7,8,1) - not sure if the flow is made intentional, but I'd prefer at least a bit of curve at 02:50:097 (7,8) - fix, its no longer awkward to play
- 02:59:526 (3,1) - this jump seems pretty unnatural and random... no longer awks!
- 05:02:440 (4,5,6) - you may use equal distance (by increasing 05:02:440 (4,5) - ) instead of curve to express the build-up from 05:01:926 (1) - to 05:03:469 (1) - I'd rather increase the gradually increase of distance if that's ok ):
- 06:43:926 (6,1) - Hmm, flow can be better? Now they're pretty much overlapped, but music at 06:44:097 - is obviously starting a new section, as your NC indicates. Something that makes more difference would help. fixed up this part a bit!
My osu! collapsed...
Edit: I meant I increased the offset by 6 which was what FDF suggested