forum

kotachiMP's STD queue

posted
Total Posts
219
Topic Starter
-Brethia
Welcome to my Queue!

I can pick anything when I closed, so post anything
but maybe you should to read my last post ˘ω˘


日本語でModしてもいいよって方はpostにてお願いします
DeRandom Otaku
First xd NM https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481451
Thanks!
Topic Starter
-Brethia

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

First xd NM https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481451
Thanks!
accept!
Piramisu
Hi! NM please! This is BPM 140, but I hope you can give it a try. It's my first map, so I could really use the feedback. ;~;

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/503687
Shunao
Hi!
NM request, please~ (english :D)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481570
Thanks in advance! :)
SnowNiNo_
GugUCorn
XVoIR
Kodrik
t/497222

i don't know if you will like this :v
But... i give it a try!
Topic Starter
-Brethia

Opsianos wrote:

Hi! NM please! This is BPM 140, but I hope you can give it a try. It's my first map, so I could really use the feedback. ;~;

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/503687
I dont like this song. Sorry...

ShogunMoon wrote:

Hi!
NM request, please~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481570
Thanks in advance! :)
accept!

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/509064
THX
I'm not good at like this Sorry...

TaMul wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/483166
thx!!
accept!

XVoIR wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/397819
thanks
accept!

Kodrik wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/497222

i don't know if you will like this :v
But... i give it a try!
I cant mod insane following diff sorry...


NM closed
Topic Starter
-Brethia
NM open 3 slot
RevengeZ
hi... for nm :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519382
Thanks
Nuolong
I hope you like this song
You'll only have to mod insane then :)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/494284
Thank you!!!
Milan-
hi, hope you like it ;;
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/516013
thanks!
Topic Starter
-Brethia

RevengeZ wrote:

hi... for nm :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519382
Thanks
accept!

Nuolong wrote:

I hope you like this song
You'll only have to mod insane then :)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/494284
Thank you!!!
I cant below 160 bpm. sorry. Refuses

Milan- wrote:

hi, hope you like it ;;
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/516013
thanks!
accept!

NM 1 slots
Net0
Hey there NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502648
Thanks
Topic Starter
-Brethia

Net0 wrote:

Hey there NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502648
Thanks
I cant below 160 bpm. sorry.

NM 1 slot
-Sh1n1-
hi~~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519090
Thanks in advance :3
Topic Starter
-Brethia

-Sh1n1- wrote:

hi~~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519090
Thanks in advance :3
I cant below 160 bpm. but accept!

NM closed
Net0

_kotachi_ wrote:

Net0 wrote:

Hey there NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502648
Thanks
I cant below 160 bpm. sorry.

NM 1 slot
lol I forgot to mention that the song is 240 bpm. The 120 is just the bpm of the first few seconds. Sorry about the mistake, I've read your rules that's why I posted this map.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply