Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep

posted
Total Posts
88
show more
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

CookieBite wrote:

hi there, from my queue.

[General]
  1. Remove the tick of the Widescreen Support since your map doesn't have any storyboard.

[Normal]
  1. 00:08:102 (3) - move it a bit lower
  2. 00:10:829 (3) - ^ cuz flow
  3. 00:15:943 (3,4) - blanket improve
  4. 00:17:307 (6,1) - ^
  5. 00:20:034 (5,1) - do something like this?
  6. 00:26:852 (3,5) - don't stack them
  7. 00:36:057 (4) - the slider touch the hp bar so move it lower
  8. 00:43:557 (3) - not match the style of the ones before
  9. 00:46:284 (3) - ^
  10. 00:53:102 (1) - too round
  11. 00:55:829 (1) - ctrl+j
  12. 01:02:648 (3,4) - maybe clone the first one, flip it and replace the second one?
  13. 01:08:784 (6) - move it left I like the current flow
  14. 01:16:284 (4,5) - hmm what about clone the second one and do the same thing?
  15. 01:23:102 (1,2) - not the same
  16. 01:28:897 (2) - ctrl+h, ctrl+j and ctrl+g

[Advanced]
  1. 00:12:193 (1,2,3) - improve flow
  2. 00:13:557 (1,3) - avoid stacking Why?
  3. 00:13:557 (1,1) - overlap`Not noticable enough in game
  4. 00:20:375 (1,1) - ^
  5. 00:35:375 (1) - remove NC I have NC every downbeat all song before this, dont see why i should change
  6. 00:38:784 (2) - ctrl+h and ctrl+g
  7. 00:40:829 (3) - remove NC I have NC every downbeat all song before this, dont see why i should change
  8. 00:50:375 (1) - what a weird slider
  9. 01:02:648 (1) - remove NC I have NC every downbeat all song before this, dont see why i should change
  10. 01:11:511 (4,1) - NC the 4 and remove NC the 1
  11. 01:23:784 (3) - weird Thats how we do it


gl with your map! Thank you :)

Thanks! Some comments in the box, no comments=no fix
Samoyed
Hey! Do you accept GD's?
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Sorry but no, set finished.
marcuddles
21:13 Mark101: Hi, from #modreqs, wanna M4M?
21:13 Kantzm8: sure, send me your map and ill see if i can mod it
21:14 *Mark101 is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1085969 Chino(CV.Minase Inori) - Shinsaku no Shiawase wa Kochira!]
21:17 Kantzm8: im honestly not sure if i can mod, i mean the only thing i see are stuff like minor overlaps
21:17 Mark101: what do you mean with minor overlap?
21:17 Kantzm8: like that is the things that i can find in the maps to change, nothing else because i am noob modder
21:18 Mark101: send me one of those errors =w=
21:18 Kantzm8: like these 00:16:338 (1,2,3,2) -
21:18 Mark101: oh
21:18 Kantzm8: dont know if i would call it 'error'
21:18 Mark101: This doesn't matter at all
21:18 Mark101: ew
21:19 Mark101: You can't see the (1,2), so you can't notice that ""overlap"" while playing
21:19 Kantzm8: how so?
21:19 Kantzm8: yeah i thought that might be it
21:20 Kantzm8: 00:18:909 (2,4) - this is one where i think you can stack the slider end with the note or not have an overlap
21:21 Mark101: Just noticed this, I'm searching for a way to fix
21:22 Kantzm8: 00:40:167 (1,3) - this is one that could be fixed if you want clean aesthetics but its not necessary
21:23 Mark101: I'll fix this, i didn't use any stack pattern in the map so it's kinda nonsense
21:27 Mark101: Some more things?
21:28 Kantzm8: sorry not that stood out to me. you obv dont need to mod my map
21:28 Mark101: I'll give a check anyway
21:28 *Mark101 is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1064505 Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep [Impressionism]]
21:29 Kantzm8: thanks!
21:29 Mark101: 01:09:466 the bpm don't have to change here
21:29 Mark101: ew
21:29 Mark101: 01:09:466 - the bpm don't have to change here*
21:29 Mark101: you have to map on the blue tick starting from there
21:30 Kantzm8: i know, ive tried to change it to 88 all through the map but i cant get the SV right
21:30 Mark101: You have to double the greenlines speed
21:31 Mark101: If you can't fix that, you'll have to remap the kiai
21:31 Mark101: 00:07:420 (2,3) - this part is really slow, I would not put those sliders here, that's too much """"fast""""
21:31 Kantzm8: yeah
21:32 Mark101: 00:08:102 (1,2,3,4) - I'd follow only slider-patterns for this slow part, that's the best way you can map here - it's nonsense like this
21:32 Mark101: 00:10:829 (1) - remove NC, you don't have to put it here
21:33 Mark101: the thing i said for 00:08:102 - goes applied for the whole slow part, btw
21:34 Kantzm8: why sliders over circles though? 1/1 circles do a better job of conveying the vocals
21:34 Mark101: 00:17:648 (1) - move this a bit more far from 00:16:966 (3) -, even if they do not overlap it looks bad to me, tbh, it's like there is an overlap-illusion. Moving 00:17:648 (1) - to X:212 Y:336 would be perfect
21:35 Mark101: It's because this part is really slow, with such AR circles are even hard to acc and it feels really bad while playing.
21:36 Mark101: 00:32:648 (1) - i'd move this to X:328 Y:300, it is esthetically better to my eyes
21:36 Mark101: wrong coords gomen
21:36 Mark101: i meant
21:36 Mark101: X:312 Y:260
21:37 Kantzm8: i think that if its put so close then people will read the gap as a 1/4 instead of a 1/2 as it is
21:38 Mark101: 00:36:739 (1) - i'd create a line (with the follow point) for this combo: move (1) to x:480 y:180
21:38 Mark101: They will not, even if the object is overlapped you have to read the ar, you don't have to misure the timing-distance from an object to another by watching how far it is
21:39 Kantzm8: sure
21:39 Mark101: 00:39:011 (4) - i'd put an NC here, the pattern is esthetically better if the follow point don't overlap
21:39 Mark101: 00:41:511 (2,1) - these two objects overlap themselves, move (1) a bit up
21:40 Kantzm8: you dont have to but lots of people partially use spacing to measure time distance
21:40 Kantzm8: sure
21:40 Mark101: \00:42:875 (2) - this overlaps, too, with 00:41:511 (2) -, stack 00:42:875 (2) - 's sliderend with 00:41:511 (2) - 's sliderend
21:41 Mark101: 00:44:239 (3,4) - why didn't you map the objects you mapped at 00:38:670 (2,3,1,2) - ?
21:41 Kantzm8: yeah, i think that was my intention but i messed it up at some point
21:41 Kantzm8: because vocals take priority here
21:42 Mark101: It's not usual to me to follow the vocals, but that's not properly an error, you can keep it if you want
21:42 Mark101: Are you going to remap the kiai with the 88bpm timing?
21:43 Kantzm8: i will try to get the SV right
21:43 Kantzm8: so yeah
21:43 Mark101: Oh, i forgot
21:43 Mark101: Low the ar to 8,8
21:44 Mark101: The only "fast" part is the kiai, and it doesn't even need AR 9
21:44 Kantzm8: hmm
21:44 Mark101: 01:13:556 (1) - try to make this slider shapes mmh... ew i don't know how to explain
21:44 Mark101: lemme screen it
21:45 Mark101: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6133984
21:45 Mark101: put the white point exactly at the begin of the second tick of the slider
21:45 Mark101: like this
21:46 Kantzm8: yeah i did
21:46 Mark101: 01:21:057 (4) - i don't like very much this shape, i'd remake this.
21:46 Mark101: 01:26:511 (4) - same
21:47 Mark101: Ew what a weird song-ending
21:47 Kantzm8: people have said that before btu i am hesitant
21:47 Mark101: This looks like a forced cut version of the song
21:47 Kantzm8: i feel like they go with the maps aesthetics of having crazy sliders during kiai
21:47 Kantzm8: yeah this is a cut versdion
21:48 Mark101: Why are you following people that maps really bad dude
21:48 Mark101: You don't have to copy what actual shitmappers do
21:48 Kantzm8: What?
21:48 Mark101: I didn't mean "delete this slider, that's too long
21:49 Mark101: I meant make a better shape
21:49 Mark101: Wait, lemme send you a map
21:49 Kantzm8: yeah i kno
21:49 Mark101: https://mark101.s-ul.eu/r27Ekjzn
21:49 Mark101: download this map
21:49 Mark101: the diff you have to open is "mapset.special(Mark101);
21:50 Mark101: this is a special difficulty that i mapped with really fast sliders and with sliders shapes
21:50 Mark101: it's full of damn shapes
21:50 Mark101: there's not a single slider that's not shaped in the kiais
21:50 Mark101: and what i mean is
21:50 Mark101: You can do those things but
21:50 Mark101: the esthetic is the most important thing for these sliders
21:52 Kantzm8: i am aware
21:52 Kantzm8: you can post in thead if you want for kds
21:52 Mark101: Thanks c:
riktoi


General


-toggle off widescreen support on all difficulties

Fix this:
I'm 100% sure the red line at 01:09:466 - is not needed as the song stays 88bpm even here.

72193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
87108,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
87193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
91198,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
91284,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
92647,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,25,0,0
93159,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,5,0,0
shit where are the hyperlinks
Impressionism


00:19:693 (2) - blanket is off xd

00:36:739 (1,2,3,4) - you want the flow here to be as straightforward as possible so it follows the vocals to it's best capability. right now the flow from 00:37:250 (2,3) - kinda breaks it

00:43:898 (2,3,4) - dodging the sounds here annoys me considering you had it mapped before. I did try to put something here but the vocals kinda overpower the beat here so what you have now should be fine

00:46:284 (1,2) - more curve for elevating electric sound whatever it is

01:02:648 (1) - why did you stop making the cool curves here :(
01:04:011 (1) - ^ (these might be fine tho)

01:16:284 (1,2,3,4) - change this pattern in a way so 01:16:795 (3) - won't end on a really loud beat. you can do better!!!

01:21:057 (4) - the sound changes here 01:21:227 - so you should rather have something else than a long slider here
01:26:511 (4) - ^
01:27:875 (3) - ^
Hard


it's ok i guess
Advanced


what's up with the dull colors being used in the kiai here
Normal


01:11:511 - 01:12:193 - gap is a bit questionable considering how short it is

i may have gotten a bit lazy at the end but i dunno
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

riktoi wrote:

General


-toggle off widescreen support on all difficulties

Fix this:
I'm 100% sure the red line at 01:09:466 - is not needed as the song stays 88bpm even here. Yeah i was actually just removing them as i saw this mod

72193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
87108,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
87193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
91198,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
91284,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
92647,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,25,0,0
93159,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,5,0,0
shit where are the hyperlinks
Impressionism


00:19:693 (2) - blanket is off xd

00:36:739 (1,2,3,4) - you want the flow here to be as straightforward as possible so it follows the vocals to it's best capability. right now the flow from 00:37:250 (2,3) - kinda breaks it

00:43:898 (2,3,4) - dodging the sounds here annoys me considering you had it mapped before. I did try to put something here but the vocals kinda overpower the beat here so what you have now should be fine it is as you say, the vocals take priority here

00:46:284 (1,2) - more curve for elevating electric sound whatever it is

01:02:648 (1) - why did you stop making the cool curves here :(
01:04:011 (1) - ^ (these might be fine tho)

01:16:284 (1,2,3,4) - change this pattern in a way so 01:16:795 (3) - won't end on a really loud beat. you can do better!!!

01:21:057 (4) - the sound changes here 01:21:227 - so you should rather have something else than a long slider here I am doubtful of these because the long holding sound is should definitely be a slider and it feels weird to put a circle for the loud beat and then start the slider afterwards. I have currently done both for variation and i think using both works but its definitely something im thinking about changing to just doing one of the alternatives.
01:26:511 (4) - ^
01:27:875 (3) - ^
Hard


it's ok i guess
Advanced


what's up with the dull colors being used in the kiai here
Normal


01:11:511 - 01:12:193 - gap is a bit questionable considering how short it is

i may have gotten a bit lazy at the end but i dunno

Thanks! Some comments in spoiler.
Username105
NM from queue!
Remember to only apply things that seem good to you~
[General]
  1. Disable Widescreen Support
  2. Make use of soft-hitclap3.wav.
  3. Timing>Resnap All Notes in Normal.
  4. 01:31:284 - The fadeout you edited here is really noticeable and distracting, consider instead starting the fade once the map is over, and ending it a few seconds after that.

[Normal]
  1. 00:10:489 - / 01:09:125 - You shouldn't compose this section of entirely 1/2 patterns. You should also include some 1/1, and maybe 1/4 where possible. For example, lyrics that feel connected or slurred can be mapped as 1/1 sliders, eg. 00:14:920 (1,2) -. It's especially important 00:14:920 (1,2) - here because doing this is increasing the difficulty from when this pattern was mapped 00:09:466 (1) - here. Another example would be 00:25:829 (1,2) - there.
  2. 00:26:511 (2,3,4,5,1,2) - Try to make more even triangles using the slider's approach circles for help.
  3. 00:38:102 (4,5,6) - ^
  4. 00:47:307 (5) - 264|312 to avoid trapping it in the corner
  5. 00:42:193 (1,4) - The overlap here is unpleasant. I recommend lowering 00:43:557 (3) - this, stacking 00:44:239 (4) - this, and fixing ds 00:44:579 (5) - here.
  6. 01:33:500 - Even though you've implemented some 1/4 patterns into your kiai, the rhythm still feels very lacking. Ideally, the pattern you use 01:32:648 (3,4) - here should be seen a bit more in your kiai. If you're afraid that it's too much for a normal, then don't be. Think of 1/4 patterns in this low BPM as 1/2 patterns in a more typical BPM. You're allowed to use them a bit more than this in Normal , especially if they're included in the rhythm like this. Plus, in terms of rhythm, they're currently quite a jump in the kiai from Normal to Advanced because Normal is 1/2 with a few 1/4, and Advanced uses a lot of 1/4 clicking. Just as an example, try a rhythm like this 01:16:625 - here:

[Advanced]
  1. Change NC to every other measure instead of every measure, after applying this. I think you'll agree it both looks better and tag-coop plays better.
  2. 00:10:489 (3,3) - The near overlap looks unpleasant. You can avoid this by using the polygon creator tool if you want.
  3. 00:14:239 (2,3) - I don't understand why you want the direction change here, which emphasizes 00:14:579 (3) - this, instead of 00:14:579 (3,1) - here, properly emphasizing the downbeat 00:14:920 (1) - here. This happens more than once but I'm only going to say it once so use your own judgement.
  4. 00:16:284 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^, similar, and repeating here is kinda a bad idea since these are a lot of ways to map 5 separate notes.
  5. 00:21:057 (2,3,1,2,3) - pretty much every star you use creates unnecessary overlap
  6. 00:46:284 (1,2,3) - nazi triangle
  7. The same thing I mentioned about your other kiai also applies here because you missed notes such as 01:22:250 - this one. But also, you were inconsistent about adding notes such as 01:14:068 (2) - this one. It should've been added 01:19:523 - here, 01:24:977 - here, and 01:30:432 - here, or simply removed the first occurrence.


[Hard stack nazi]
  1. 00:21:739 (1) -
  2. 00:43:557 (1,2) -
  3. 00:44:239 (2,1) -
  4. 00:52:420 (2) -
  5. 01:23:784 (4) -

[Hard]
  1. 00:55:829 (1) - This would be more pleasant stacking with the tail 00:54:466 (1) - there, and then move 00:55:148 (2) - this to 196|52 for a better triangle, 00:56:511 (2) - and then stack this again.
  2. I don't really understand your rhythm choice for the kiai. You made 01:12:704 - this beat, which needs a lot of emphasis, a slider end. It would be more appropriate as a slider beginning or a circle. Also, to emphasize the held out note 01:15:432 - here, the slider 01:15:602 (4) - here should've started 01:15:432 - here, and ended 01:15:773 - here because you missed a strong note there. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.

[Impressionism]
  1. 00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - The sharp curves make the flow bad. I have to twist my hand into knots to play it.
  2. 01:07:648 (4,5,6,1) - ^
    In the kiai you have the same rhythm patterns as hard, except with jump patterns. For example, the big jump should be 01:12:704 - here for emphasis, not 01:12:875 (4) - here. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.

Good Luck with this~!!
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

Jonawaga wrote:

NM from queue!
Remember to only apply things that seem good to you~
[General]
  1. Disable Widescreen Support
  2. Make use of soft-hitclap3.wav.
  3. Timing>Resnap All Notes in Normal.
  4. 01:31:284 - The fadeout you edited here is really noticeable and distracting, consider instead starting the fade once the map is over, and ending it a few seconds after that.

[Normal]
  1. 00:10:489 - / 01:09:125 - You shouldn't compose this section of entirely 1/2 patterns. You should also include some 1/1, and maybe 1/4 where possible. For example, lyrics that feel connected or slurred can be mapped as 1/1 sliders, eg. 00:14:920 (1,2) -. It's especially important 00:14:920 (1,2) - here because doing this is increasing the difficulty from when this pattern was mapped 00:09:466 (1) - here. Another example would be 00:25:829 (1,2) - there.
  2. 00:26:511 (2,3,4,5,1,2) - Try to make more even triangles using the slider's approach circles for help.
  3. 00:38:102 (4,5,6) - ^
  4. 00:47:307 (5) - 264|312 to avoid trapping it in the corner
  5. 00:42:193 (1,4) - The overlap here is unpleasant. I recommend lowering 00:43:557 (3) - this, stacking 00:44:239 (4) - this, and fixing ds 00:44:579 (5) - here.
  6. 01:33:500 - Even though you've implemented some 1/4 patterns into your kiai, the rhythm still feels very lacking. Ideally, the pattern you use 01:32:648 (3,4) - here should be seen a bit more in your kiai. If you're afraid that it's too much for a normal, then don't be. Think of 1/4 patterns in this low BPM as 1/2 patterns in a more typical BPM. You're allowed to use them a bit more than this in Normal , especially if they're included in the rhythm like this. Plus, in terms of rhythm, they're currently quite a jump in the kiai from Normal to Advanced because Normal is 1/2 with a few 1/4, and Advanced uses a lot of 1/4 clicking. Just as an example, try a rhythm like this 01:16:625 - here:
I think the 1/4 usage in the kiai is good as it is, it emphasizes a couple of moments well.
[Advanced]
  1. Change NC to every other measure instead of every measure, after applying this. I think you'll agree it both looks better and tag-coop plays better.
  2. 00:10:489 (3,3) - The near overlap looks unpleasant. You can avoid this by using the polygon creator tool if you want.
  3. 00:14:239 (2,3) - I don't understand why you want the direction change here, which emphasizes 00:14:579 (3) - this, instead of 00:14:579 (3,1) - here, properly emphasizing the downbeat 00:14:920 (1) - here. This happens more than once but I'm only going to say it once so use your own judgement.
  4. 00:16:284 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^, similar, and repeating here is kinda a bad idea since these are a lot of ways to map 5 separate notes.
  5. 00:21:057 (2,3,1,2,3) - pretty much every star you use creates unnecessary overlap
  6. 00:46:284 (1,2,3) - nazi triangle
  7. The same thing I mentioned about your other kiai also applies here because you missed notes such as 01:22:250 - this one. But also, you were inconsistent about adding notes such as 01:14:068 (2) - this one. It should've been added 01:19:523 - here, 01:24:977 - here, and 01:30:432 - here, or simply removed the first occurrence.


[Hard stack nazi]
  1. 00:21:739 (1) -
  2. 00:43:557 (1,2) -
  3. 00:44:239 (2,1) -
  4. 00:52:420 (2) -
  5. 01:23:784 (4) -

[Hard]
  1. 00:55:829 (1) - This would be more pleasant stacking with the tail 00:54:466 (1) - there, and then move 00:55:148 (2) - this to 196|52 for a better triangle, 00:56:511 (2) - and then stack this again.
  2. I don't really understand your rhythm choice for the kiai. You made 01:12:704 - this beat, which needs a lot of emphasis, a slider end. It would be more appropriate as a slider beginning or a circle. Also, to emphasize the held out note 01:15:432 - here, the slider 01:15:602 (4) - here should've started 01:15:432 - here, and ended 01:15:773 - here because you missed a strong note there. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.

[Impressionism]
  1. 00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - The sharp curves make the flow bad. I have to twist my hand into knots to play it.
  2. 01:07:648 (4,5,6,1) - ^
    In the kiai you have the same rhythm patterns as hard, except with jump patterns. For example, the big jump should be 01:12:704 - here for emphasis, not 01:12:875 (4) - here. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.

Good Luck with this~!!

Thanks a ton! Some comments in box
FoX Lucidity
Play Insane: quite a good map already. Feels nice and fitting to the song 9/10 :)
BoatKrab


Hello, I'm from nowhere .... (. .
Do not ignore General


General
[]

Jonawaga wrote:

  1. Disable Widescreen Support
  1. 00:47:648 - Break would be start here



Normal
[]
  1. 00:18:329 (2,3) - Take a look on them for Blanket
  2. 00:26:511 (2) - is too close with 00:27:193 (4) - try to move 00:27:193 (4) - out
  3. 00:43:557 (3) - explan to me - - tbh, normal is easier diff for this mapset, it should have only basic slider like curve, straight not weird slider
  4. 01:02:648 (3,4) - Same
  5. 01:19:693 (6,1,2,4,5,1) - Same...
  6. 01:05:375 (4) - Missing whistle on head?
  7. 01:32:648 (3,4) - They are nowhere on this diff, try another thythm


Advanced
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. Try 00:12:875 (2,3) -
  2. 00:22:761 (4) - Move this to x:284 y:188 to make DS consistent at 1.11x
  3. 00:23:784 (2) - Almost out of the screen try to move to the left a bit
  4. 00:24:466 (1,2) - Not blanket :(
  5. 00:30:261 (2,3) - Blanket can be better
  6. 00:34:011 (1,1) - Stacked them
  7. 01:11:682 (2,1) - Looking bad, try to move 01:11:682 (2) - on head of 01:11:511 (1) -
  8. 01:14:068 (2) - Remove this, the new rhythm is here 01:14:920 -


Combo check is the same as Insane, check it

Hard
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - Same as Normal
  2. In 00:06:739 - to 00:28:557 - There are no 1/4 like 00:20:375 (1) - Remove this and make 1/2 instead
  3. 00:26:511 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - Re-make the star, it's really bad
  4. 01:14:239 (4,4) - They are obvious overlap
  5. 01:28:557 (1,4) - Make them stack


Check combo ploblem at Insane log

Impressionism
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. why don't you try 00:12:875 (2,3) - or make 1/2 slider
  2. 00:19:011 (1,2) - Blanket is inconsistent (00:32:989 (2,3) - Same here)
  3. 00:26:512 (3,2) - They not properly stacked (00:28:898 (2,1) - 00:34:011 (1,2) - 01:00:489 (2,1) - Same)
  4. 00:47:648 - hmm... why don't you add a spinner? it's lookin' good (imo)
  5. 01:02:307 (4) - 01:05:034 (4) - I think drum hitsound as sampleset could be better
  6. 01:12:875 (4,1) - Stack them
  7. 01:16:540 (2,3) - Blanket is inconsistent
  8. 01:16:625 (2,3) - ..... just stack them
  9. 01:19:864 (4) - I think this is a big problem for this map. Since Kiai started you isn't make 1/8 sliders and this is not emphasise with the rhythm. Why don't you try 01:14:239 (3) - ?
  10. 01:26:511 (4) - 01:30:773 (4) - Same here
  11. 01:21:057 (4) - This is the same as above but the problem is not emphasise. I recommend you fix in your way or make 01:21:057 - as circle and move slider to 01:21:227 -

    Combo check
  12. 00:08:102 (1) - Why NC here? There are the same rhythm. Remove NC in 00:08:102 (1) - becuz you already have 00:09:466 (1) - this one
  13. 00:10:829 (1) - Remove this too
  14. 00:13:557 (1) - Remove NC in here and make new NC on 00:14:920 (4) - (00:16:284 (1) - Remove this NC too)
  15. 00:19:011 (1) - Remove NC on this
  16. 00:21:739 (3) - It is the same rhythm with 00:20:375 (1) - no need to make it NC. Just Remove NC
  17. 00:24:466 (1) - Remove NC ....
    I won't tell a reason to fix anymore because it's the same.
  18. 00:27:193 (1) - Remove NC on this
  19. 00:35:375 (1) - "yooooou" is not end yet, remove NC on this
  20. 00:38:102 (1) - Remove NC on this and do NC on this 00:38:670 (2) -
  21. 00:40:829 (1) - 00:43:557 (1) - 00:51:739 (1) - 00:54:466 (6) - 00:57:193 (1) - 00:59:920 (3) - Remove NC here
  22. 01:11:511 (5) - New NC here, the new rhythm is start here


[]
I hope this will be helpful for you
Please be a good replyer, just mark it what you fix or not (and leave a reason)

Good luck
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

BoatKrab wrote:



Hello, I'm from nowhere .... (. .
Do not ignore General


General
[]

Jonawaga wrote:

  1. Disable Widescreen Support
  1. 00:47:648 - Break would be start here



Normal
[]
  1. 00:18:329 (2,3) - Take a look on them for Blanket
  2. 00:26:511 (2) - is too close with 00:27:193 (4) - try to move 00:27:193 (4) - out
  3. 00:43:557 (3) - explan to me - - tbh, normal is easier diff for this mapset, it should have only basic slider like curve, straight not weird slider
  4. 01:02:648 (3,4) - Same
  5. 01:19:693 (6,1,2,4,5,1) - Same...
  6. 01:05:375 (4) - Missing whistle on head?
  7. 01:32:648 (3,4) - They are nowhere on this diff, try another thythm


Advanced
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. Try 00:12:875 (2,3) -
  2. 00:22:761 (4) - Move this to x:284 y:188 to make DS consistent at 1.11x
  3. 00:23:784 (2) - Almost out of the screen try to move to the left a bit
  4. 00:24:466 (1,2) - Not blanket :(
  5. 00:30:261 (2,3) - Blanket can be better
  6. 00:34:011 (1,1) - Stacked them
  7. 01:11:682 (2,1) - Looking bad, try to move 01:11:682 (2) - on head of 01:11:511 (1) -
  8. 01:14:068 (2) - Remove this, the new rhythm is here 01:14:920 -


Combo check is the same as Insane, check it

Hard
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - Same as Normal
  2. In 00:06:739 - to 00:28:557 - There are no 1/4 like 00:20:375 (1) - Remove this and make 1/2 instead
  3. 00:26:511 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - Re-make the star, it's really bad
  4. 01:14:239 (4,4) - They are obvious overlap
  5. 01:28:557 (1,4) - Make them stack


Check combo ploblem at Insane log

Impressionism
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. why don't you try 00:12:875 (2,3) - or make 1/2 slider
  2. 00:19:011 (1,2) - Blanket is inconsistent (00:32:989 (2,3) - Same here)
  3. 00:26:512 (3,2) - They not properly stacked (00:28:898 (2,1) - 00:34:011 (1,2) - 01:00:489 (2,1) - Same)
  4. 00:47:648 - hmm... why don't you add a spinner? it's lookin' good (imo)
  5. 01:02:307 (4) - 01:05:034 (4) - I think drum hitsound as sampleset could be better
  6. 01:12:875 (4,1) - Stack them
  7. 01:16:540 (2,3) - Blanket is inconsistent
  8. 01:16:625 (2,3) - ..... just stack them
  9. 01:19:864 (4) - I think this is a big problem for this map. Since Kiai started you isn't make 1/8 sliders and this is not emphasise with the rhythm. Why don't you try 01:14:239 (3) - ?
  10. 01:26:511 (4) - 01:30:773 (4) - Same here
  11. 01:21:057 (4) - This is the same as above but the problem is not emphasise. I recommend you fix in your way or make 01:21:057 - as circle and move slider to 01:21:227 -

    Combo check
  12. 00:08:102 (1) - Why NC here? There are the same rhythm. Remove NC in 00:08:102 (1) - becuz you already have 00:09:466 (1) - this one
  13. 00:10:829 (1) - Remove this too
  14. 00:13:557 (1) - Remove NC in here and make new NC on 00:14:920 (4) - (00:16:284 (1) - Remove this NC too)
  15. 00:19:011 (1) - Remove NC on this
  16. 00:21:739 (3) - It is the same rhythm with 00:20:375 (1) - no need to make it NC. Just Remove NC
  17. 00:24:466 (1) - Remove NC ....
    I won't tell a reason to fix anymore because it's the same.
  18. 00:27:193 (1) - Remove NC on this
  19. 00:35:375 (1) - "yooooou" is not end yet, remove NC on this
  20. 00:38:102 (1) - Remove NC on this and do NC on this 00:38:670 (2) -
  21. 00:40:829 (1) - 00:43:557 (1) - 00:51:739 (1) - 00:54:466 (6) - 00:57:193 (1) - 00:59:920 (3) - Remove NC here
  22. 01:11:511 (5) - New NC here, the new rhythm is start here


[]
I hope this will be helpful for you
Please be a good replyer, just mark it what you fix or not (and leave a reason)

Good luck

thanks, sorry for the late response. The only thing im doubtful over is why i shouldnt NC every downbeat in the first part, i think that if i dont then the numbers get too high for my liking since its such a low bpm map.
ViolentBoo
Finally got around to modding this, for what ever reason, the map wouldn't open.

-Normal-
00:43:557 (3) - (Optional) Copy paste previous note and rotate twice then replace, if there isn't enough room due to distance snapping, move note four more to the left to accommodate.
01:21:057 (2) - Move note down with distance snapping on, make red anchor point a white one, then move third anchor point up. (Something like this: http://imgur.com/a/dz4Pd)
-Advanced-
00:23:784 (2) - (Optional) Feels way to low when playing. Raise up slightly.
01:05:375 (3) - New combo color?
01:25:829 (1) - Awkward slider compared to the next two, make just copy paste note two and use that?
-Hard-
01:25:148 (2) - Raise middle achor slightly to make it more symmetrical, move the next note down after doing that.
-Impressionism-
None that I could find.


Good luck my friend.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply