forum

Which key do you start with?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I recently realized that I hit small fast streams of 2s, 4s, 5s, etc. when I begin with z and not x. But I hit single ones with x instead.

How do you?
Luna
Streams: nmnmnmnmnm... So I begin with n
But for "triplets" (technically the wrong term but you know what I mean) I use click-m-click
Everything else I just click~
those
I never start with right click, always left click first.
Gabi
i begin everything with X

XZXZXZXZXZ
Jarby
Left mouse button always. This gives me a good indication of the rhythm because my index finger will be within 1/2 snap at all times if the stream didn't start on something at 1/4, you know?
Sup A Noob
Random keys.
SapphireGhost
Spamalicious
xzxzxxxxzzzzzxzxzxzxxxxzxxxxxxzxzxzx
xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxxzzxzzxzxzxzxzxxzxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxzxzxzxzxzxz
xzxzxzxzxzxz
xzxzxzxzxzxxzxzxxxxx
zxzxzxzxzzxzxzxxzxzzxxzxzxzx
zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzzzzzzz
xxxxxxxx
zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
xzxzxzxzxzxzxxxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzzxxzxz
zxzxzxzxzx
In short, it looks like I just start with whatever key I feel like starting with at the time.
Atelier Nugra
z+x with mouse :roll:
dNextGen
s + d
Dai
zxxxxxx... [break] zxxxxx... and so on
CXu
a/s <-- usually A unless I don't realize it's a stream and begin with S, which often results in badacc :<
I suck at streams anyway.
Vpalach
always start with x key
h3k1ru
z zx zxz zxzxz ...
xsrsbsns
Single notes: X only
Combo sliders and streams: XZXZX
Zekira
(config is LeftCtrl-LeftAlt)

Always start with my index finger, then 1/4 streams get the middle finger treatment.

But since I'm a bit too slow, I actually sometimes use the middle finger for even 200BPM maps. I just suck that way.
Pereira006

xsrsbsns wrote:

Single notes: X only
Combo sliders and streams: XZXZX

ya that this :P
very spam zxzxzxzxzxz... to 9999x >.<
Mismagius
start with tapping pen, then 2 on numpad
winber1
usually start with z, but i subconsciously just press x first for some reason at certain points in time. lawl. :S
Hiyorin
qwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwq
Even on single notes I alternate fingers, why is it that I'm the only one that does this?
It seems everyone uses one finger for single notes but I find alternating fingers not as tiring
ShaggoN
I click single notes with left button, but if any streams, triplets etc. i always start them with right.
However last times i started to play with keyboard from time to time. And on keyboard it's rather randomly.
K3nsh1n_H1mur4
Always starts with the middle finger in streams. Index finger with triplets/doublets xP

Like this:
asasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasassasasasa <------------ Stream
sas sas sas sas sas sas <---------------------- Triplet
MDuh
Z for single notes/medium paced notes using middle finger
z + x in fast streams
Rantai
Q then E for streams, triples, basically anything over 1 note that my mouse hand can't handle.

Q for single "panic" moments, mouse for everything else.
IppE
I start streams and hit singles with <, I use z only in streams/triplets/etc.
Salvage
I start with 8 from the numpad , then 9 8 9 8 9 8 if the stream is really fast , if it isn't i just use only 8.