the "SHASHASHA" diff is a lot of fun with hr
SHUT UP BABYNot only you, I also hear shut up everytime xDDDDDDD
(Why do I always hear "shut up" instead of "cheer up")
2016-05-31 09:50 Euny: btw done
2016-05-31 09:51 Euny: was big work
2016-05-31 09:51 Natsu: already uploaded?
2016-05-31 09:52 Euny: yeah
2016-05-31 09:53 Natsu: let me see kinda curious
2016-05-31 09:54 Euny: i think its really easy map
2016-05-31 09:55 Natsu: 00:33:598 (1) - I love this Ahhhhhhhhhhh, make better curve
2016-05-31 09:55 Natsu: 00:53:020 (1,2) - slider pls
2016-05-31 09:56 Euny: yea
2016-05-31 09:56 Natsu: 01:46:431 - sha :c QAQ
2016-05-31 09:57 Natsu: 01:51:287 (1) - remove NC?
2016-05-31 09:59 Natsu: 03:11:054 (4) - Unsnapped
2016-05-31 09:59 Natsu: 03:14:869 (2) - ^ + clap
2016-05-31 09:59 Natsu: 03:17:297 (1) -
2016-05-31 09:59 Natsu: 03:18:684 (3) - NC
2016-05-31 09:59 Euny: fixed all
2016-05-31 09:59 Euny: post it
2016-05-31 09:59 Natsu: there are alot in all diffs
2016-05-31 10:00 Natsu: even in mine, just sha sha safe LOL
2016-05-31 10:00 Euny: okay
[spoilerbox]01:16:605 (1) - This blanket feels weird since you blanket the starting point of the slider with the previous one but the end just sort of ignores the blanket by doing its own thing? I think you could angle it up or something so the blanket isn't...contested? I have no idea how to word this lol. blanket is fine, check with default skin
02:01:171 (2) - This pattern is cool but would feel a bit better if the diagonal jumps were all the same spacing (like from 02:01:171 (2) to 02:01:344 (1), and from 02:01:518 (2) to 02:01:691 (1). Right now they're a bit off. if someone else complain I'll do something here, atm I think is fine
- 00:12:095 (3,1) - fix blanket blanket is fine, check in game not in the editor
■ 00:17:645 - It need to clickable. 00:19:032 - You made the click in here. Lyric is the same, nevertheless you didn't make that. Because the song rhythm is different, also if you notice there are some repeat in the vocals, plus there are some extra songs from the instrumental
■ 01:13:136 (3) - I think that straight slider is better. oh man, I love to make my slider aim in the direction of the next object, that's why I use them alot in my maps
■ 02:41:228 (1) - Replace slider with 3 circle like this 02:38:454 (1,2,3,4) - because mood of song is the same here. first have vocals that's why I used the repeat slider to cover the hold sounds, second is following the instrumental
Oo, kpop. Can't say I'm a particular fan personally but my sister loves the stuff.seems you really want to make join your sis to this game hahahaha hope your sis can play my kpop maps! also thanks for mod!
~ My end of a m4m ~
Nothing to say about this diff, looks really good.thankyuuuu
Same as Easy, looks great. thankyuuuu
[Hard]00:21:113 (1) - This slider feels a lot better to me if its moved down a little bit, for flow purposes. As it is now it feels like a slight jerk motion but if it's moved down a bit it feels more natural I guess?✔fixed
00:24:928 (4) - I think this slider can just be a hitcircle. Fits the music a bit more, and makes this part a bit more interesting to play. hmm then it can be ignore that vocal sound i think better to keep?
01:14:350 (2) - sounds like it should be a 1/1 slider and not a repeatsthere is sound i dont want to skip it
01:24:581 (4) - feels better as a hit circle because the sound lasts much longer than the slider hmm but i did same things when my shashasha..
02:22:327 (2) - sounds better as a 1/1 slider and not a repeatsame as under
03:19:205 (2) - sounds better as a 1/1 slider and not a repeat there is sound i dont want to skip it
[SHASHASHA]00:36:720 - I think you could map the "woop woop" that happens here? Won't mention this every time it happens but yea just thought I'd mention it once i think its better to keep current one for fit to music instead of extra sounds
02:56:402 (2) - I don't think this is a necessary hit circle listen with 25%Q.Q you can listen it!
Visually this map looks great. Can't comment on spacing or some of the patterns since I can't complete the map x_x sorry.
Blankets look good (although I can say that about that entire mapset lol)
Really good set, good luck! Would love to see more ranked kpop, might be able to get my sister into this game lol.
M4Mthanks for mod![Easy]
- 00:08:627 - 01:24:928 - etc. unused green lineits not unrankable. o/ but thanks lol
- 00:53:020 (1,1) - consider stacking them? you stack them somewhere after ✔fixed
- 00:43:310 (1) - why NC?✔fixed
- 03:10:188 (3,4) - 03:14:870 (2,3) - blankethmm they not for blanket i just gave them curve for better play c:[Normal]
- 00:24:408 (4,5) - 01:42:096 (2,3) - 01:44:871 (2,3) - 01:54:581 (4,5) -
i think you should stack well✔fixed
- still some inherited points not used..awwwwww is fine !
- 00:33:598 (1) - looks bad...hmm tell me what is bad :c[Hard]
- 00:46:344 - add a circlejust ignored because vocal feels more strong i did too when i map shashasha
- 01:03:598 (3,1) - blanketnot for blanket flow sorry!
- 01:16:864 - add a circle as 01:15:217 (1,2,3) - they are different. listen with 25~50% basically i ignored over 1/4 parts
- 01:34:639 (1,2,1) - 01:36:199 (2,3) - i think blanket can still improve by curving more.✔fixed
- 01:48:772 - 01:54:321 - circle same reason as ]00:46:344
- 02:05:159 (1,2) - blanket✔fixed
some nazi stuff..doesn't matter a lot.[SHASHASHA]
- 01:28:743 (4,2) - this overlap looks kinda bad here...i cant feels it annoying when play. so maybe fine?
- 02:09:668 (2,1,2) - blanket is off✔not for blanket but i fixed bit for looks better thanks!
- 02:48:165 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i don't think this makes sense...with some big jumps you suddenly use a stream here,and the stream is not even regular cuz 02:48:165 (1,2,3) - are stacked✔fixed
- 03:01:690 (3) - the white tick is off the area,dunno if it's okits fine with 3:4 ratio
- 03:21:807 (2) - make it 2 circles, or ctrl+G and put it leftwardwant to make same as other same parts
안녕하세요!저희가 봤을때 랭크가 충분히 가능해 보여서 그런거죠 나츠가 착해요 ㅋㅋ 원래 절대 매핑관련 이야기 안하는데 다운님덕에 그땐 둘이서 여러이야기 나눈듯해요 ㅋㅋ 모딩고마워요
■ 02:44:003 - ~02:49:552 - 이 사이의 볼륨을 노래에 맞게 점점 증가하도록 만드시는 것이 어떨까요?✔fixed 헉 실은 귀찮아서 안하고있었떠요 헿..
■ 블랭킷 나간것들이 자주 보입니다. 시간내서 한번 전체적으로 다듬어 주세요.✔fixed
■ 02:38:454 - ~02:46:431 - 물론 노래에 맞긴 하지만 1/1슬라가 계속 사용되서 지루한 감도 없지 않네요. 서클도 조금 넣어서 표현해보시는 것은 어떨까요?노래에 맞으면 이지 노말은 지루해도되요 뉴비들에겐 계속해서 새로운 패턴이 더 안좋다고 생각해요 적어도 제 주관으로는 ㅎ
■ 간격 나간것도 없고 깔끔하네욬 ❤
■ 02:47:991 - 노트가 없어서 아쉬운 부분이네요.. 하지만 서클넣기에는 너무 어려워질듯 하니 02:47:471 (3) - 의 리버스를 푸시고 02:47:818 - 이곳에 1/2슬라이더 하나를 추가하셔서 표현하시면 될듯 합니다.그렇찮아도 저기 1/2오브젝트로 넘쳐나는데 너무 빡빡해져요 그냥 리버스로 쉬어가게 하는게 더 좋을거같아보여요.
■ 00:13:309 (2,3) - 박자가 조금 어색하게 들렸어요. http://puu.sh/pdMYj/bc16ed78ba.PNG 이런 박자는 어떤가욥?✔fixed
■ 00:22:500 - ~00:26:488 - 이곳도 살짝 지루한 감이 있네요. 다른 박자도 섞어 사용해주시면 좋겠습니다.좋은 타임라인있음 소개시켜줘요ㅋㅋㅋ
■ 02:49:552 - 다른 난이도들은 이부분에 클리커블을 줬는데 하드에도 넣어주세요.
■ 이것은 제 주관적인 생각입니다만 노래 전체적으로 3/4슬라이더를 사용하면 좋겠다는 부분이 많았는데 아쉽네요 ㅠㅠ답해드린부분이니까 넘어가께용!
■ 01:00:824 (1,2,3) - 키아이부분 쯤 에서 이러한 패턴들이 여러번 쓰였는데 의도하신지는 모르겠지만 팔로우 라인을 보면 두개가 일치하는 것도 있고 02:21:806 (1,2,3) - 이것처럼 일치하지 않는 것들도 있습니다. 의도가 아니시면 전체적으로 손좀 봐주세요.이건 엑라니까 디스턴스마저 같은데 패턴까지 다 같으면 좀 그럴거같아요 ㅋ 지루함을 없애기 위해서죠
■ 00:25:275 (1,2) - 두 노트 사이의 거리가 너무 가깝다고 생각해요. 조금 벌려주셨으면..✔fixed
■ 00:35:679 (5) - 이거 블랭킷 더 잘 시켜주시고, 00:36:026 (6) - 이거 대신에 (5)번 슬라를 복붙해서 쓰시면 더 깔끔할 것 같아요. 00:38:454 (5,6) - 이 두개는 모양이 거의 비슷한반면에 앞에 두개는 눈에 보일 정도로 차이가 나서 불안정해 보였습니다.✔fixed 제가 엑라엔 복붙을 잘 안해서 좀 더 신경써서 고쳐봤어요
■ 01:04:639 (1,2) - 떨어져있는 간격이 상대적으로 가까워 보입니다. 01:03:945 (4,1) - 이정도 간격으로 만들면 적당할 것 같아요. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5294871✔fixed
■ 02:04:812 (3) - 블랭킷 의도인 슬라이더라면 위로 올려주시는것이 좋아보입니다. 02:05:159 (1,1) - 이것과 비슷한 간격으로.. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5294895✔fixed
저번에 두분이서 제 맵셋 도와주신 것을 어떻게 감사드려야 할지 모르겠네요 ㅠㅠ
좋은 맵셋입니다. M4M신청 받아주셔서 감사드리고 랭크 힘내세욥!
Hello Euny o/ I'm here to do a mod for Natsu :pthanks for mod!
- 00:21:113 (3,1) - Blanket fix✔fixed
- 00:40:535 (3) - I think this flows weirdly. Maybe try something like this instead?i think its fine to play. if you felt big problem from it, also fix this too 00:34:986 (3,1) - i guess.
- 00:47:471 (1) - Maybe curve this a bit so that it makes a nice curved triangle shape with 00:46:084 (3,1,2) - ?✔fixed
- 02:00:997 (1,2) - Lower the (2) to around x:200 y:294 to make a better circle!i think its enough for play
- 02:55:101 (1,3) - This blanket is a tiny bit off✔fixed
- 02:57:876 (1) - I think you could improve this shape to have more curve, something like this. After adjusting make sure that 02:57:876 (1,1) - are stacked properly!✔fixed
- 03:14:870 (2,3) - I would definetly blanket these because the end of (2) is so deep into the curve of (3) that it looks a bit messy imo✔fixed
- The set was updated after I was done modding the easy so my apologies if some of the problems were already fixed :sits fine! was helpful! thanks
- 00:10:014 (2) - Reduce the curve on this a bit to make the blanket better✔fixed
- 00:14:176 (1,3) - I think you should add a bit more distance between these two since they look a bit messy when they are almost touching eachother. Same here 00:18:338 (3,5) - These are also the only times this issue pops up in this difficulty so you should definetly change this to be more consistent with the rest of the diff.✔fixed
- 01:31:864 (2) - If you add more curve you could blanket this to 01:30:477 (1) - But if you dont want to have the blanket then you can keep it as it is.enough for play i guess. if it can be big issue, them tell me how can i fix it better.
- 02:17:644 (1,2) - This overlap seems a bit random to me since you don't actually use any overlaps except for 1 other in this diff which is here 01:38:800 (1,2) - You could technically remove both overlaps since they feel a bit out of place since there arent any morecan be overlap if its not annoying to play. i think its not big deal
- 00:23:887 (1) - To follow the vocals better consider extending this to the blue tick. there is sound. i dont want to make extention with ignore beat sorry
- 00:50:939 (3,1) - You can blanket these better if you want✔fixed
- 00:55:795 (1,2) - Same here✔fixed
- 01:19:379 (1,3,4) - Same for all of these :p✔fixed
- 02:03:772 (1,2) - Yeah the diff mostly has blanket fixes as its issue so here is another one (I'm trying my hardest not to turn this into a nazi blanket mod)✔fixed
- I think that ar 9.3 is too high for this. 9.1 or 9.2 would be better x)✔fixed
- 00:55:448 (3) - I think that if you increase the length of this to the blue tick it would emphasize the following circle even better!✔fixed
- To my surprise I didn't find anything else that bothered me gameplaywise. What I did find was a ton of blanket fixes though so I'm going to leave all of them in a box below for you to check out if you want to make them better ✔fixed i did my best!00:13:309 (3,5) - 00:25:275 (1,1) - 00:37:673 (7,1) - 00:42:442 (4,6) - 00:43:830 (4,5) - 00:57:616 (1,1) - 01:02:384 (2,2) - 01:10:534 (2,4) - 01:19:379 (1,2) - 01:22:153 (1,1) - 01:39:494 (1,2) - 01:55:794 (3,1) - 02:02:905 (4,3) - 02:03:945 (2,1) - 02:18:165 (1,4) - 02:22:847 (3,1) - 03:03:945 (1,4) - 03:05:852 (2,1) - 03:13:308 (2,1) -
That's it for the mod! Good luck with the mapset
I am usually not listening to kpop but this song and map is awesome :3 thanks for mapping this, one of my favsthanks for star and love my map♥
Hi, the worst and most pointless m4m here because all the diffs are amazing. Red color in bold means my opinion based on my own experience.thanks for mod c:
I have a few suggestions:
[ General ]
Why is there no long kiai? There are a few good parts to put a longer kiai.i think better to keep for emphasize strong vocal parts
[ Hard ]
02:13:830 2,3 - Plays kinda weird and preety hard you rarely expect something like this. ✔fixed moved a bit thanks
02:48:165 - I suggest 2 1/4 sliders there than a reversal.is stream part so maybe better to keep?
[ SHASHASHA ]
I like the map but find it very hard with those jumps...
That's all I could find.
P.S: Natsu's Insane and SHASHASHA are my favourite ones.