1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Minhtam wrote:

75% is terrible. 87% is terrible. Heck, even 98% is terrible.

99% or better is considered to be good. #LearnToSS
Tfw mintham will never even have my beautiful 90% fcs in mytop plays #learntostreamfaster
posted

KupcaH wrote:

dem0nwing wrote:

I can't pass any 7 star songs and I can pass that
Can I have replay? Pls.
Not sure why you want a replay, but while I'm here I'll upload a few (for whatever reason you're asking)

First playthrough of the song:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48wc ... DNMOE5LbGs

In fact, this song is so leniant, you can legit stop playing intermitently and miss like 10 notes in a row, then pick right back up no problem. . .

Like this playthrough I did for lols (second playthrough of the song, intentionally did 3-5 second AFKs throughout):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48wc ... 3poZTdNREE

Bonus replay on Hidden (Not gonna lie, I failed the first time because I got offbeat. This is the second try, making this my 4th actual playthrough of the song):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48wc ... jU3SHJrQ2M

Did you think I was lying or something?
posted

Khelly wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

75% is terrible. 87% is terrible. Heck, even 98% is terrible.

99% or better is considered to be good. #LearnToSS
Tfw mintham will never even have my beautiful 90% fcs in mytop plays #learntostreamfaster
This is true. I rage at getting 99.66% FCs. The thought of a 90% FC is like the thought of playing Neverending Nightmares. I would never.
posted
no you suck everyone in here sucks
posted

StephOsu wrote:

Except Cookiezi, hvick225, and Rafis lmao xD
posted

_StormEx_ wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

Except Cookiezi, hvick225, and Rafis lmao xD
so basically everyone in this thread sucks
posted
play time :28 hours ,
play more and have fun while playing that's all
posted

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Depends. If you can't read a map, grinding it won't teach you read it, it will only help you memorize it. Grinding a stream map where you run out of stamina half way will increase your stamina though.
Memorizing a pattern isn't inherently different from learning to read it.
posted

Endaris wrote:

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Depends. If you can't read a map, grinding it won't teach you read it, it will only help you memorize it. Grinding a stream map where you run out of stamina half way will increase your stamina though.
Memorizing a pattern isn't inherently different from learning to read it.
96-98% in 5 plays...I stand corrected :o

posted
The guy was asking if he was ok, not asking you people to roast him lmao
posted

salsa wrote:

The guy was asking if he was ok, not asking you people to roast him lmao
I agree. This is the question I'd like to ask myself even though in the back of my mind I'm constantly saying that I'm shit when I'm prolly decent.
posted
idk man, coming here and posting a thread asking everyone to judge your skill sounds like a pretty good way to get trashed on to me
posted

Floob wrote:

idk man, coming here and posting a thread asking everyone to judge your skill sounds like a pretty good way to get trashed on to me
posted
idk why we're still posting, OP got his answers :lol:

Floob wrote:

posted
everybody is shit end of story
posted
yes