1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
rofl, that is because I did not save before I uploaded the .osu. Go me.

4686 100.00
53,880 126.00
104,521 120.00
160,040 134.00
220,769 150.00
267,100 156.00
posted
Alright, the timing should be better now.

Only thing left now are some higher difficulties. :P
posted
Alright, I got normal added. All that's left now is hard.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
That's some very solid mapping. Good timing, use of finishes and whistles, good spacing.

13 mil might sound high but there are several songs already out there with similar or higher scores attainable.

I have no problem with giving a bubble for this.
posted
Alright, after spending some time learning some storyboarding basics, I was able to have the images appear around the right times, so a video is no longer required. In other words, you're looking at my very first storyboarded beatmap. :)

The only thing I would like to fix (but not really necessary I guess) would be to keep the last image the way it is without having it fade out. Not really sure how to do that though (if it's possible).
posted

kingcobra52 wrote:

Alright, after spending some time learning some storyboarding basics, I was able to have the images appear around the right times, so a video is no longer required. In other words, you're looking at my very first storyboarded beatmap. :)

The only thing I would like to fix (but not really necessary I guess) would be to keep the last image the way it is without having it fade out. Not really sure how to do that though (if it's possible).
Storyboard is pretty good.
You can also set a regular background image that will show after the storyboard fades.
posted
Okay I figured it out.
Add this:
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Phoenix-Wright-Ace-Attorney-00.jpg"
And replace
4,0,0,"courtroom.png",0,0
F,0,0,770,0,1
With:
4,0,0,"courtroom.png",0,0
F,0,-1100,770,1,1
That should solve the problem of fading at the beginning and ending.

Also, this is a bit complicated to explain, but you don't need to have one image fade out and the next fade in. You can simply have each image fade over the previous image. Assuming your storyboard is currently in chronological order, you can eliminate all the fade-outs by replacing "1,0" with "1,1" each time. That should look a lot smoother, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm attaching the version of your osu file that I tested it on in case you want to just copy it.

Download: Phoenix Wright - Sugimori Masakazu - Compilation (kingcobra52) [Easy].osu
posted
Thanks for your help, Luigi. :)

Everything should be good to go now. All it needs is teh rankage! (or the popage ><)
posted
Believe it or not, I feel safe ranking this one.
posted
does anyone see gourdy? lol