Sanji
good job, star ~
Topic Starter
Kurai
Selee
Nightwish >w<

Star~
Doomsday
First up, this is a real nice map. Fun stuff (Even though some of those jumps in ShaggoN's diff made me go *hurk* a bit. Real harsh stuff, but the rest is cool)

Only thing stopping me is that Normal. I still think this needs an easy, since that normal feels a bit too difficult as the easiest difficulty to my liking. Looks like a Normal/Hard. I won't pop the bubble, but I won't rank as is. If you do do something about it though, call me back and I'll have a look/rebubble/rank/etc.

Oh, and that offset sounds a little early to me, by about 10ms (I ended up with 15,409 for the offset)
ShaggoN

Doomsday wrote:

First up, this is a real nice map. Fun stuff (Even though some of those jumps in ShaggoN's diff made me go *hurk* a bit. Rawr <3 i'm glad you like Real harsh stuff, but the rest is cool)
Topic Starter
Kurai

Doomsday wrote:

Only thing stopping me is that Normal. I still think this needs an easy, since that normal feels a bit too difficult as the easiest difficulty to my liking. Looks like a Normal/Hard. I won't pop the bubble, but I won't rank as is. If you do do something about it though, call me back and I'll have a look/rebubble/rank/etc.

Oh, and that offset sounds a little early to me, by about 10ms (I ended up with 15,409 for the offset)
Ok, I've make the normal easier but it's the max I can do :/
Offset fixed too

Thanks
Doomsday
I still think making an easy would be better, but yeah, I guess this'll do. It's a nice map anyway :)

Rebubbled!
(Sorry for being late)
Lunah_old
Love song and maps

but i don't like custom hitsounds.
Lybydose
Just one issue in Normal:

02:05:564 (3,1) - for the easiest difficulty, this jump is pretty huge. I'm guessing it's supposed to be in the 3 spot instead? It would be spaced normally if it were, so just flip it with the 3.

Also a couple opinions (you don't have to change if you don't want):

Normal:

03:30:877 (1) - this circle kind of threw me off. I guess I was expecting it to be synced to the vocals and fall on the red tick at 03:31:112

A good portion of Normal is just 1/1 over and over (notes on every single white tick). It gets boring since I'm basically just clicking along with a 128 BPM metronome, rather than something that feels designed around the song itself. For example, these two sections here: 01:34:159 - 02:09:315 and 00:34:159 - 01:09:315 are both just endless 1/1 with a couple spinners thrown in. I won't make you completely remap this difficulty, but do try to make more interesting normal difficulties in the future.
Larto
Ain't that some shit. Awesome map.

EDIT: Oh fuck you lybydose this is EXACTLY why I always pop bubbles even if I have only slight problems with the map
Lunah_old
<3
Kite
Yay, congrats :P
NatsumeRin
song is awesome and map is really great, 10/10. congrats!
Topic Starter
Kurai
Thanks everyone :3
Krisom

NatsumeRin wrote:

song is awesome and map is really great, 10/10. congrats!
Played Hard and Shaggarant and they are really well constructed, so I must agree, fun map :>
Ekoro
GG :3
(cette musique est pareille qu'une autre version , beaucoup plus rapide...o.o)
Beuchi

_LRJ_ wrote:

(cette musique est pareille qu'une autre version , beaucoup plus rapide...o.o)
Where is the love in every fading rainbow (8)

Pretty fun map indeed! Congrats on the rank ^^
Bittersweet
congraaaaaaatz kurai-kun <3
RoyalteaQT
But still a good map, gratz :)
Joose_old
WOW this Beatmap its so *-* i love it :33 [lucky:1337]ES GENIAL :333[/lucky:1337] :oops: :oops: :P
ZUN
Nice end (no). i can't complite it. 99% of map good, but it end...