forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
Oh so many.......I lean forward during spinners, I tilt my head to the left when I play hard maps, my hand starts shaking when I play a hard song, I always click really really fast, and so many more that it would take me all night to list them.
Mint Bunny

Rantai wrote:

I also make infinity-shaped loops during breaks, usually in rhythm with the song - some faster songs make it hard and I struggle to do it =P
heh, i do that to :P
Fabi
I get very nervous when playing on multiplayer :$.
Atelier Nugra
me,

> always pressing esc and retry lol
> tapping on my tablet during break time
> i can't focus when i saw cute baground in the map
> i call my little sister to give me message on my left finger <<< wtf
> eat fried rice while i'm playing osu :roll:

and many more :P
Logi

Lizbeth wrote:

When BG have faces, during breaks I place the cursor in the eyes, or just click them. Also if BG have circles shapes where the cursor fits. @.@
I'm glad to find out I'm not the only person who does this.

It's either that or spam click 'show chat' during breaks.
Wassaaaa
I Play osu with alt-left and Q :P
Ikillforpies
When i am doing Very good i get nervous.
This cause to mess me up SO MANY TIME
Amaterasu_old
I have more than one weird habit 8D.

My heart races when i FC a hard or long map and I need some time to calm myself afterwards.
I'm doing better when someone I know spectates me during playing. When it's someone I don't know or don't like I miss and fail a lot :x
I sit with my legs up and crossed while playing.
Deathrain_old
I grease my tablet with food oil then use it as my mouse pad (Even though I play primarily with tablet :P).

Hyper gliding mouse ftw.
Firo Prochainezo

Tyman2007 wrote:

I grease my tablet with food oil then use it as my mouse pad (Even though I play primarily with tablet :P).

Hyper gliding mouse ftw.
lolwat
Waryas

Tyman2007 wrote:

Hyper gliding mouse ftw.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I grind my teeth when i stream fast.
LaceWingfield
-i pressed my mouse with my legs shivering when streams (and my leg is the one which is get tired, not my hands)
-i always move CTB char to the opposite side xD
-everytime someone chat with me, i will fail a song xD
-and well... i love pressing f8 and f9 xDDDD
-Taiko i keep doing opposite things orz xD
-my bone become really bad when im playing and im playing with my sight concentrated to the screen that i even dunno when someone called me xD
-i keep spinning my mouse without reason wahahaha X3
Kodoshi
I keep checking who's online on breaks and a lot of times, on hard songs, when i play my grip strenght becomes excessive and i push down the mouse so much that the sensitivity changes drastically to fail any song when that happens
nimi
I use numpad 6/3 instead of z/x
During breaks I press F9 and accidentally click on someone so that screen appears and I acidentally delete people from friendslist D:
When I spin during breaks they're much faster than my normal spinners =3='
Sometimes I accidentally mute the volume while playing, so I need to play until the last break only listening to my finger smashing the keyboard D:
Damn I'm weird
dNextGen

Wiinter wrote:

I use numpad 6/3 instead of z/x
During breaks I press F9 and accidentally click on someone so that screen appears and I acidentally delete people from friendslist D:
When I spin during breaks they're much faster than my normal spinners =3='
its compeletely normal i guess
saymun
-i instantly esc and retry as soon as i get a 100 in probably the first 15 seconds of the song
-i get nervous when ppl spectate me
-i tend to stop esc/retry when ppl spectate me
-i always spin my mouse as soon as there are no more circles, in case of ninja spinners
-my heart races and tend to always make a mistake as soon as i see myself beat my record, or enter the top40 while playing
-i stare at the osu start screen just listening to songs or just zoning out
-when i want to spin really fast i have to bring my body down near my keyboard, and stare at my mouse, not the screen
-my hand shakes super nervously when i play multiplayer
-something inside me breaks when i get a 100 near the end of a song
-my fingers always 'lock up' when streaming fast songs (normally 180+bpm) after 9+ circles
-i interact with the bg during breaks, either that or spin my mouse for no real reason
-i check the beatmaps page very often to dl new maps
-after every song, i refresh the rankings page
-i blame my brother if i miss whenever he walks past me while im playing, lol
-hamburgers
LaceWingfield

saymun wrote:

-i get nervous when ppl spectate me
i guess that is normal~~ :3
Hanyuu
i allways let go of the mouse during a break or end of song :D
_ADD
Every time I check my combo I miss something.
Xaffy
During breaks I nearly always bounce pointer trails off one of the sides of the screen.
Am I the only one?! D:
RinMiku14

Wishy22 wrote:

I get nervous when being close to achieve something that's really hard for me (getting an FC or whatever), and because of that sometimes I end up missing just because I'm nervous. :<
This, i also tend to retry if i get 100 at the start of the song, not always but mostly.
darkzero999
I clean my mouse area almost each time i start to play osu. I can really feel the increase in my accuracy and speed if I do that.
ziin
once I get a 500+ combo on a song I grip my mouse very hard to the point where it becomes uncomfortable or I get a break where I can reposition my hand. It only happens on really high combos, and once I miss a note I can relax.

other than that... 1024x768 on a 1080p screen?

spinning widdershins isn't that strange I don't think for right handers.
TBTE
I always play better when being spec'ed.

I also Double Click on "One-Hit Combo" Notes Just foe Fun.
Card N'FoRcE
I unconsciously open my mouth when i have to click fast.
Galkan

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

I unconsciously open my mouth when i have to click fast.
I have this too + I sometimes strongly grab my left leg while spinning/clicking last notes on the map.
eddieee
thinking about SS makes me auto 100:D
TBTE

eddieee wrote:

thinking about SS makes me auto 100:D
ShaggoN
Rule: If you pass crazy moment, you'll mess up at the easier one.
Maraiga

ShaggoN wrote:

Rule: If you pass crazy moment, you'll mess up at the easier one.
Yep, happens all the time.
When I'm playing insane maps I usually miss a hit after the part of the map I kept failing and retrying. That and when I'm about to fc something with a mod on a hard/insane map I start to blink alot and I almost let the pen slip for no apparent reason LOL
Aoui_Sempai
I spin spinners Clock-wise.
intermu
welp necropost it is.

>break time almost over
>left clicks and right clicks in alternate for some reason
SapphireGhost

• On streams of 200 BPM or higher, I tend to start shaking.
    I also spin spinners clockwise.
    I find HardRock mod easier with Hidden.
Faust
I can fall asleep playing.
Scodiac
I place my cursor over background character eyes so they cry stars during breaks.
I get pissed off when i my fingers lock up when i do fast two beat into back and forth slider into quick 2 beat, and shout at myself and smash the esc key!
I played significantly better when osu!core was introduced and jumped in skill 2fold after - strange progress.
Pizzicato
My arm is freezing/stopping whenever i get a higher record.

I spin clockwise (407 spin speed FTW)

I always spin my cursor when there's a break on the map

Right after I pause, I press F8

Right before the song starts, I press the space bar and I scroll my mouse wheel up and down
Lanttu

Pizzicatto wrote:

I always spin my cursor when there's a break on the map
Me too~ Or then I like to do ∞-movement. And try to match it with the music, of course.

When doing really fast and/or long streams (and failing in them), my toes start to shake. Yeah, toes. No idea why.
Markie
I tend to tilt my head sideways while doing spinners.
Jonkku
Very few mentions of people tapping their foot (or rather, the heel) to the floor.

I tend to do that a lot, especially during faster beatmaps.

Even more while playing multiplayer.
TKiller

Jonkku wrote:

Very few mentions of people tapping their foot (or rather, the heel) to the floor.

I tend to do that a lot, especially during faster beatmaps.

Even more while playing multiplayer.
also headbanging to the song :D
show more