forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
I always spin with right-click and spin clockwise which is recessive. I simply cannot spin counter-clockwise.
Claudia_old

mekadon wrote:

I tend to ddkkd when its dkkdd.
I do this too ;_;
Sander-Don
slider breaking when the bpm drops by half out of no where, i think that happens to everyone ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Nekoroll
I tense up my entire body when I do spinners until my legs hurt. lol
Mint Bunny
I lean forward during long spinners. My head tilts to the left during a hard map. I minimize osu! when there is a break to check my e-mail and get back as soon as the breaks about to start. :|
OzzyOzrock
I've realized that I purse my lips when playing. I also hold up the slidey thing that holds my keyboard by stacking my feet uncomfortably, thus making it really still so nothing moves.

Then my left foot is rendered useless for about 6 minutes.
SilentWings_old
I overclick streams a lot. Even when they are 200 bpm or more.

Mainly because I tend to have this "auto panic mode" on as soon as I see a stream.
JeY k

Rantai wrote:

I hold my breath through harder songs, only letting go during breaks or if the song is too long.
I noticed that I seem to hold my breath when I start doing really good, like I have a combo going for a while on a song I usually get misses on, or I have an SS in progress for about half the song. My hand also tenses up on my mouse o_o

I also make infinity-shaped loops during breaks, usually in rhythm with the song - some faster songs make it hard and I struggle to do it =P
Kyonko Hizara
Oh so many.......I lean forward during spinners, I tilt my head to the left when I play hard maps, my hand starts shaking when I play a hard song, I always click really really fast, and so many more that it would take me all night to list them.
Mint Bunny

Rantai wrote:

I also make infinity-shaped loops during breaks, usually in rhythm with the song - some faster songs make it hard and I struggle to do it =P
heh, i do that to :P
Fabi
I get very nervous when playing on multiplayer :$.
Atelier Nugra
me,

> always pressing esc and retry lol
> tapping on my tablet during break time
> i can't focus when i saw cute baground in the map
> i call my little sister to give me message on my left finger <<< wtf
> eat fried rice while i'm playing osu :roll:

and many more :P
Logi

Lizbeth wrote:

When BG have faces, during breaks I place the cursor in the eyes, or just click them. Also if BG have circles shapes where the cursor fits. @.@
I'm glad to find out I'm not the only person who does this.

It's either that or spam click 'show chat' during breaks.
Wassaaaa
I Play osu with alt-left and Q :P
Ikillforpies
When i am doing Very good i get nervous.
This cause to mess me up SO MANY TIME
Amaterasu_old
I have more than one weird habit 8D.

My heart races when i FC a hard or long map and I need some time to calm myself afterwards.
I'm doing better when someone I know spectates me during playing. When it's someone I don't know or don't like I miss and fail a lot :x
I sit with my legs up and crossed while playing.
Deathrain_old
I grease my tablet with food oil then use it as my mouse pad (Even though I play primarily with tablet :P).

Hyper gliding mouse ftw.
Firo Prochainezo

Tyman2007 wrote:

I grease my tablet with food oil then use it as my mouse pad (Even though I play primarily with tablet :P).

Hyper gliding mouse ftw.
lolwat
Waryas

Tyman2007 wrote:

Hyper gliding mouse ftw.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I grind my teeth when i stream fast.
LaceWingfield
-i pressed my mouse with my legs shivering when streams (and my leg is the one which is get tired, not my hands)
-i always move CTB char to the opposite side xD
-everytime someone chat with me, i will fail a song xD
-and well... i love pressing f8 and f9 xDDDD
-Taiko i keep doing opposite things orz xD
-my bone become really bad when im playing and im playing with my sight concentrated to the screen that i even dunno when someone called me xD
-i keep spinning my mouse without reason wahahaha X3
Kodoshi
I keep checking who's online on breaks and a lot of times, on hard songs, when i play my grip strenght becomes excessive and i push down the mouse so much that the sensitivity changes drastically to fail any song when that happens
nimi
I use numpad 6/3 instead of z/x
During breaks I press F9 and accidentally click on someone so that screen appears and I acidentally delete people from friendslist D:
When I spin during breaks they're much faster than my normal spinners =3='
Sometimes I accidentally mute the volume while playing, so I need to play until the last break only listening to my finger smashing the keyboard D:
Damn I'm weird
dNextGen

Wiinter wrote:

I use numpad 6/3 instead of z/x
During breaks I press F9 and accidentally click on someone so that screen appears and I acidentally delete people from friendslist D:
When I spin during breaks they're much faster than my normal spinners =3='
its compeletely normal i guess
saymun
-i instantly esc and retry as soon as i get a 100 in probably the first 15 seconds of the song
-i get nervous when ppl spectate me
-i tend to stop esc/retry when ppl spectate me
-i always spin my mouse as soon as there are no more circles, in case of ninja spinners
-my heart races and tend to always make a mistake as soon as i see myself beat my record, or enter the top40 while playing
-i stare at the osu start screen just listening to songs or just zoning out
-when i want to spin really fast i have to bring my body down near my keyboard, and stare at my mouse, not the screen
-my hand shakes super nervously when i play multiplayer
-something inside me breaks when i get a 100 near the end of a song
-my fingers always 'lock up' when streaming fast songs (normally 180+bpm) after 9+ circles
-i interact with the bg during breaks, either that or spin my mouse for no real reason
-i check the beatmaps page very often to dl new maps
-after every song, i refresh the rankings page
-i blame my brother if i miss whenever he walks past me while im playing, lol
-hamburgers
LaceWingfield

saymun wrote:

-i get nervous when ppl spectate me
i guess that is normal~~ :3
Hanyuu
i allways let go of the mouse during a break or end of song :D
_ADD
Every time I check my combo I miss something.
Xaffy
During breaks I nearly always bounce pointer trails off one of the sides of the screen.
Am I the only one?! D:
RinMiku14

Wishy22 wrote:

I get nervous when being close to achieve something that's really hard for me (getting an FC or whatever), and because of that sometimes I end up missing just because I'm nervous. :<
This, i also tend to retry if i get 100 at the start of the song, not always but mostly.
darkzero999
I clean my mouse area almost each time i start to play osu. I can really feel the increase in my accuracy and speed if I do that.
ziin
once I get a 500+ combo on a song I grip my mouse very hard to the point where it becomes uncomfortable or I get a break where I can reposition my hand. It only happens on really high combos, and once I miss a note I can relax.

other than that... 1024x768 on a 1080p screen?

spinning widdershins isn't that strange I don't think for right handers.
TBTE
I always play better when being spec'ed.

I also Double Click on "One-Hit Combo" Notes Just foe Fun.
Card N'FoRcE
I unconsciously open my mouth when i have to click fast.
Galkan

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

I unconsciously open my mouth when i have to click fast.
I have this too + I sometimes strongly grab my left leg while spinning/clicking last notes on the map.
eddieee
thinking about SS makes me auto 100:D
TBTE

eddieee wrote:

thinking about SS makes me auto 100:D
ShaggoN
Rule: If you pass crazy moment, you'll mess up at the easier one.
Maraiga

ShaggoN wrote:

Rule: If you pass crazy moment, you'll mess up at the easier one.
Yep, happens all the time.
When I'm playing insane maps I usually miss a hit after the part of the map I kept failing and retrying. That and when I'm about to fc something with a mod on a hard/insane map I start to blink alot and I almost let the pen slip for no apparent reason LOL
Aoui_Sempai
I spin spinners Clock-wise.
intermu
welp necropost it is.

>break time almost over
>left clicks and right clicks in alternate for some reason
show more