forum

Osu! 2016 Spring 1v1 35-70K Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K a r a s

The tournament is being streamed! https://www.twitch.tv/karasthebimbo
★★★Our Discord Chat!★★★
Note: My username in Discord is "Karas", if you have any questions just message me. :)
*** Discord link has been fixed.***

INFORMATION
★ This will be a 1V1 Tournament (No teams!)
★ Any country can register
★ The rank range is 35-70K.
★ The tournament will be in osu! standard only
★ 64 people is the maximum amount of payers allowed.
★ 4 month supporter for first place, 2 month for 2nd place, 1 month for 3rd place. - banners for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.
★ Tournament will be streamed by myself (NewAgeHipster) Access to the tournament client has been achieved!
★ Map scoring will be score V1
★ The mappool will consist of Hidden, Double Time, Nomod, Freemod, and one tiebreaker.
★ Map difficulty will range between 4.3-5.5 star maps.

If you have any questions, please just send me a message! http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2290775

RULES
★ Staff will not be allowed to play (Myself included)
★ Your rank MUST BE between 35 and 70K (It is permitted after qualifiers to drop/rise above limit after qualifiers, just don't go too high/low please.)
★ Please don't think that you can cheat and use a bot in the tournament. It will be caught and you will be disqualified from the tournament.
★ If you do not inform me or a staff member that you will be late or not attend a match, you will automatically lose by default.
★ Each player will get TWO map bans per match.
★ Before the start of each map, each player may pick 1 warmup map.
★ Tournament is single elimination (sorry guys).
★ Qualifiers will be first to 3 map wins, 2-2 being tiebreaker.
★ If you're concerned on date/times PLEASE MESSAGE ME!

★More rules will be added as I add to the tournament information and get things set up.

Tournament Dates

Signup period March 26th - April 9th SIGNUPS CLOSED
Qualifier dates set to April 16th - April 17th. Times and brackets will be assigned and posted sometime this week.

60 out of 64! Close enough, brackets will be a bit difficult but we got a good amount of people!

Participating Players
★Tacosniper --- ★Jona7117 --- ★leckso --- ★PhantomHunt3r --- ★xUBullet --- ★AppleSun --- ★Killerbyte --- ★Akira_sama0 --- ★Dodogreen17 --- ★[ Moo ] --- ★popski0123 --- ★seda01 --- ★DarkForce9 --- ★Alfonso --- ★feuerbluemchen --- ★Darduss --- ★Tactician101 --- ★Maranami --- ★meh888 --- ★Linkel --- ★Tohka Yatogami --- ★Naz G --- ★KaplanHorus1 --- ★HakuRyuu- --- ★Issac-w- --- ★ivantcwlkodc --- ★rafaelpt5 --- ★Porochu  --- ★-Fluffy --- ★[ Yui ] --- ★dark_assassin16 --- ★Thodderson --- ★Foqua --- ★daredevillj--- ★[-Haqua-] --- ★THESYRUPKIDD --- ★MeovvCAT--- ★apajuan --- ★Electoz --- ★KyuremOfTheIce --- ★FlamingRok --- ★LordRayy --- ★Soapymilkshake --- ★Totozegamer --- ★SquareTude --- ★Xtrax2015 --- ★Strat --- ★Boruma --- ★roushe --- ★Maerthyu --- ★jujupls --- ★jurrrgis --- ★Denk Mimer --- ★StehlMan --- ★watewer --- ★Zillcaytr --- ★TheJimnebob --- ★akirakai18 --- ★Tsundere-Chan --- ★Der Katze --- ★Izuna-tan

Staff
★NewAgeHipster
★Kwaachi
★Kasai
★RonsonFR
★1Computer
★Maranami

Round One Match Times
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xPf ... sp=sharing Documents are correct, f*** challonge, not using it. :T Too blonde for this sh*t. Also fixed the link. Sorry guys!

Please don't hate me if I screw things up but I'm so hype to be hosting my first tournament. Me when I finally submit this post: http://drunkronswanson.com/

Staff are needed! Please message me if you are interested in helping out! I will add a staff list in the following days/weeks. Trust me... I'll need the help.
Identity_Shion
★ Username : Tacosniper
★ Rank : 40,967
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 4-9 PM EST
★ Any additional information you might want to include : N/1
Jona7117
★ Username : Jona7117
★ Rank : 55,477
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 6-9PM CST
★ Any additional information you might want to include :weekends or weekdays ?
leckso
★ Username : leckso
★ Rank : 53,672
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 6-10PM MET
★ Any additional information you might want to include : I have no idea how tournaments actually work.
PhantomHunt3r
★ Username : PhantomHunt3r
★ Rank : 67649
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 12AM-12PM Central
★ Any additional information you might want to include: i can do just about any map you through at me
xUBullet
Username : xUBullet

Time : 5-10PM PST

Additional Information : I like dong
AppleSun
★ Username : AppleSun
★ Rank : #48888
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 4-5 PM around (GMT+3)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : :roll: :roll: :roll:
Killerbyte
★ Username : Killerbyte
★ Rank : #54,267
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 2PM - 10PM GMT+1
★ Any additional information you might want to include : I would prefer weekends over weekdays for tournaments
zzzspaced
★ Username : Akira_sama0
★ Rank : 62982
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 4pm-8:30pm est
★ Any additional information you might want to include : weekends plz <3
Dodogreen17
★ Username : Dodogreen17
★ Rank : 64k~
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 4:30pm-12pm GMT+1
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Weekend Tournament is Love, Weekend Tournament is Life
[ Yui ]
btw to make the urls clickable do this: (url=https://osu.ppy.sh/)A Map(/url) replace the () with [] )

Should end up looking like this
A Map
m00
★ Username : [ Moo ]
★ Rank : 41,348
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : really anything except 7-11 AM EST (GMT-5)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : sounds like fun!
Kwaachi
if you register at 40k and drop down after you register, are you still allowed to participate?
Topic Starter
K a r a s

Kwaachi wrote:

if you register at 40k and drop down after you register, are you still allowed to participate?
If you register at 40k and drop below 40k before qualifiers, you will be eliminated. If you drop below 40k after qualifiers you will still be eligable AS LONG AS you do not drop below 30k after that. I will include this factor in the rules.
Valentine
Have fun with your tournament and good luck to the players!
Sporadik
★ Username : popski0123
★ Rank : 47,997
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) :4pm - 10pm GMT +8
★ Any additional information you might want to include : I cant pass 5.3 maps ;-; and i also cant play on the 16th of april
-Promise
well. time to drop 4k ranks. brb
-Promise

-Fluffy wrote:

well. time to drop 4k ranks. brb
But real. I'll be open if you need staff.
Yi Sun Sin
★ Username : seda01
★ Rank : #65,070
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : GTM + 1 (summer hour) goes well at 5 pm to 23 pm
★ Any additional information you might want to include :
DarkForce9
★ Username : DarkForce9
★ Rank : #51k~
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : GTM + 2 from 4pm to 11pm
★ Any additional information you might want to include : can't play for more then 2 hours at a time need 1 hour breaks Q.Q

can we have HD+HR and HD+DT map pools? or is that what freemod map pool is for
show more