M4M from your queue
- [MrSergio's Insane]
- same as August, mute every 3/4's sliderend done, but not on all of them since a couple needed the slider end
- 00:25:133 (4,1,2) - as a player i dont like linear flow :\, try to make this part opposite, sth like this that really is less flowy than my current pattern tbh
- 00:45:718 (5) - NC here instead of 00:46:038 (1) - to consist the NC usage with other part yeah...
- 00:46:197 - i dont think you should ignore the drum sound here :p not seeing reasons to not do it, considering I'm mapping most of the vocals. Also, consistency with the other patterns in this section of the song.
- 00:59:761 - i dont think the strong beat here should express by sliderend why? .-.
M4M for your queue:Thanks for the mods~
Replay: http://puu.sh/oSQn3/6419c455d1.osr note that it is useless to give a replay we can't see, since the moment I change even just one object by one pixel the replay won't be recognized by osu :p
00:10:612 (1) - Spacing is a bit confusing consdiering the fact it feels perfectly fine for me... could you elaborate better? I see no reasons why a 1/1 break would be a problem tbh
00:21:144 (1) - 00:22:101 (2) - ^ ^
00:23:378 (2) - At this point I've gotten used to it, but the spacing is still confusing.
00:25:293 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is harder to read than the patterns in the harder difficulties. I ensure playability. I don't want boring maps and I usually try to make my maps a bit harder to read, while keeping playability, just for that reason.
Also see the comment in the August difficulty about silencing slider hitsounds that are on blue ticks.
@Kisses I have to ask you to move the red timing section to offset -239 (check my diff) since I can't silence the first sliderend otherwise. Also, don't worry about little hitsounds being fixed, it's not really a problem lol