Easy:It did help a lot, thanks for the mod!
- 00:04:734 (3) - Make it curve the other way, it looks awkward curving up
I altered this part from Bonzai's mod, so hopefully it won't look so awkward. xP
- 00:05:928 (1) - Get this (and other hitcircles that appear after a slider) into the same direction as the slider leaves, like this:
That's a good idea, but I think it's fine enough even for beginners, I'll consider changing it if more people tell me the same thing.
- 00:13:092 (1) - Similar to the previous point, make this slider move along with how the previous one left:
- 00:17:868 (1) - Looks better if you straighten it up (but keep it slightly curved)
- 00:22:644 (1) - ^
- 00:32:196 (1,2,1) - Have a bit more space between those two sliders. The pattern looks really clustery.
- 00:36:972 (1,2,1) - ^
I'll do it if more people point it out.
- AR should be atleast 4-5
- 00:13:390 (2) - Make this slider begin moving from the hitcircle before it, it flows better that way.
- 00:18:166 (2) - ^
- 00:27:719 (2) - ^
- 00:42:943 (5) - Like Bonsai stated before, this reverse-slider could be confusing for newer players.
- 00:48:913 (1) - Make the spinner ending as silent as possible, as it ends when there's barely any sound. 5% volume + soft sampleset
- AR 6-7, OD 5-6
- Sliders should flow with hitcircles, same deal as in the previous diffs
- Recommend dropping the linear slider build, it doesn't look very appealing.
Curved them a bit!
- 00:40:554 (3) - Move the second half towards the stack.
Hope this mod helps, good luck with the map!