forum

Another Cookiezi?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
There is this guy called HandCramps and he recently started playing osu! 10 days ago. And In that time he gained 571 pp, about rank 203,000, 250 plays and only lvl25. Is he a Veteran Osu! player that came back or what?
FuZ
nice flag dude

i wish my flag was a shuriken too
B1rd
500PP W0W
Bara-
If you don't believe it just report him
Cookiezi's account is 6 years old. If he made a new account he'd be breaking the rules anyways
chaee
But what the fuck is isle of man tho
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai

Baraatje123 wrote:

If you don't believe it just report him
Cookiezi's account is 6 years old. If he made a new account he'd be breaking the rules anyways
Thing Is I don't want to get banned/get warnings for reporting him as I don't know if he is just naturally good or is a hacker.

Still It's really hard to believe he just suddenly appeared and in 6 days ranked up that much. I doubt there were any veteran players in my country as it's small so It could be a hack? I don't as I haven't yet watched the replays
Mahogany
If someone is suspicious then report him, unless you're mass-reporting everyone you see, nothing will happen to you. The staff will deal with any reports to the best of their ability, and you have nothing to be worried about.
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai

Mahogany wrote:

If someone is suspicious then report him, unless you're mass-reporting everyone you see, nothing will happen to you. The staff will deal with any reports to the best of their ability, and you have nothing to be worried about.
Ok, but I have no idea how to report someone
Lacrimae

chaee wrote:

A Medic
What an interesting place to live....

maybe report him at /r/osureports
Bara-
Go to the in-game chat and type
!report user reason
Ofcourse enter the username and a real reason and not these 2 words
Endie-

echidnacea wrote:

chaee wrote:

Damn thats cool
I want to live there
Cyclohexane

FuZ wrote:

nice flag dude

i wish my flag was a shuriken too
R A R E
A
R
E
DeathHydra

Endie- wrote:

Damn thats cool
I want to live there
But judging from the name, only man lives there. Why would you live there when there is no girls? unless you're gay, no offense

OT : maybe he is just good at rhythm games
Bara-

DeathAdderz wrote:

Endie- wrote:

Damn thats cool
I want to live there
But judging from the name, only man lives there. Why would you live there when there is no girls? unless you're gay, no offense

OT : maybe he is just good at rhythm games
I wanted to say that as well. Then I saw your spoiler (^∇^)
Endaris
Hey, I got 1976pp with only 1055 Plays in Taiko, maybe I can become the next _yu68 !!
abraker

Endaris wrote:

Hey, I got 1976pp with only 1055 Plays in Taiko, maybe I can become the next _yu68 !!
Lol, I'll give you until 3750 pp or 4500pp if you have some sort of speed for you to hit a wall
Bara-
I have 3847pp in taiko and 3364 in standard. Am I the new rustbell?
abraker

Baraatje123 wrote:

I have 3847pp in taiko and 3364 in standard. Am I the new rustbell?
I still see room for improvement. 3000pp in mania and CtB would be more like it!
Bara-
I used to have 3600 in CtB, until it got changed (when HR got nerfed >_>)
show more