love the sb and map!<3 thanks man, for storyboard praise cheesecake
love the sb and map!<3 thanks man, for storyboard praise cheesecake
never really liked jumpy maps (cause i suck at them!) but this one is pretty cooloy thanks for le mod!
00:34:494 (1,2,3) - would probably be better as a line and not curved this way the curve catches the circular flow that was present before
00:35:922 (2,7) - this overlap is kind of weird, i don't know but at 9.8 AR a lot of the overlaps are hard to read which doesn't really fit the type of map this is going for (2) isn't visible anymore at the time the next notes get close
00:55:636 (2) - make the sv higher here!!1 mm seems fun
01:04:494 (2,3) - the distance between these two should be the same as the rest of the combo moved 2 closer
01:07:636 (2,1,2) - would be kind of cool if this was spaced out more increased on (1)
01:16:922 (2,3) - random spacing increase only had the (1,2) and (3,4) spacing as a thing here, they should be about the same, didnt really care about the (2,3) spacing tbh xd
01:20:494 (2,3,4) - 01:20:494 (2,3,4) - even out the distance between these (2) is feeling lonely! uh (2) has no friends since he bullied (4)
01:41:779 (7) - this is way to unexpected and hard to read under a slider idk since it's stacked and high ar it's fine tbh
02:36:779 (1) - looks kinda ugly here who needs aesthetics pfft
02:54:065 (2,1,2) - too horizontal looks ugly but it follows the jump perfectly ;w;
03:07:065 (1,2,3,4) - how come this is less spaced than the rest of the jumps we start slow and then build the rythm up!
03:12:779 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - pretty cool pattern but it plays so awkwardly maybe make 03:13:351 (1,2,1,2) - more parallel like 03:12:779 (1,2,1,2) - fixd?
03:19:636 (1,2,3,4) - another random spacing change (song calls for higher spacing here imo) maybe, idk, the song is decreasing here tho! will leave this one open
03:54:494 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - i really like the way this stream looks but it just feels so weird transitioning into it from the jumps, would probably be better if it didnt break flow so much at the second half of it uh indicator of the section end!
i think you should tone down the spacing for the ending since the song is super duper quiet maybe. it's to be expected from a 7,7* map tho
overall pretty good map there's just a lottt of random spacing changes (or what feel random to me) and i don't like how the whole map is similarly spaced especially when the kiai times call for much more than the same spacing the as the rest of the map will look through later zzz
M4M from my queue ;othanks for modding this grave LOL
m4m map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472474
sorry for not modding sooner, i didnt get on yesterday ha
00:06:779 (3) - This should be a NC cause timing change
00:11:351 (3) - ^Same
00:20:494 (1) - ^ i guess i could do that, but nah, its optional at this point. tbh eventho there is this rythm change it isnt too significant to completely misread it. also notice how i decreased spacing for these situations
00:49:065 (3) - Put this on sliderend? to replicate the curvy slider that did the same thing. mayb wrong timestamp but imma leave this note right here for the emphasis of the map's sake
00:49:922 (4) - Move this so that the followpoint overlaps the followpoint made by 00:49:351 (1,2) good point tho i did this on purpose ;w;
00:58:779 (2,3,4,5) - Should reduce distance. Bass(?) is emphasized but is way too much for the start imo. might, have been nuked for it being too easy in the past
01:01:208 (4,5,6,7) - The distance here between the jumps are large compared to the triangle before ( 01:00:779 (1,2,3) ). You should reduce it to better match, or increase the triangle. nerfed (5) a bit
01:02:208 (2) - this is very far from the next note, it doesn't look like it fits and the followpoints should overlap. the distance is fine tho i moved it to match the slider
01:02:351 (3) - Isn't under the slider, and if it's intentional, move up 1 grid cause it's crooked changed around a bit
01:02:779 (5,6) - Looks like a "rabbit's jump" kind of jump, really big, doesn't fit and imo doesn't play well either. It's supposed to be a hard map but full-screen jumps should be used sparingly. this is clear emphasis in the song tho, the spacing imo had to be intense here because of the harder bumps that are happening at this moment a
01:04:494 (2,3) - Reduce size of these jumps to look neater + match spacing of the star did something else
01:05:636 (2) - ^same, too look neater and match spacing of upcoming jumps idk a bit
01:05:922 (4) - Place this where 01:06:351 (7) is unstacked on purpose
01:07:208 (5) - Place where 01:06:779 (2) is nah would actually influence the playability of the little section!
01:08:494 (6) - You should move this to the start of the upcoming slider. imo no! they are unstacked with a reason. switching here from circular to full linear flow would legit play worse, that's why i have the little gap in between!
01:09:494 (5) - Same^ (to this slider: 01:09:922 (1) ) nah the overlap is fine dudde
01:09:494 (5,6) - Reduce spacing, nothing is emphasized here and looks lazily placed, it's reaching fullscreen jump + plays as if it's overmapped it has the same spacing as 01:09:065 (2,3,4) - had wait wat are u saying!
01:11:065 (1,3) - Move these closer to the center note emphasis for part ending so kinda a stream indicator if you know what i mean
01:12:922 (5,6,7) - This triangle is huge compared to the triangle before. Either reduce one or make the other bigger changed bit
01:14:351 (7) - Move closer, it's insanely far compared to 01:14:065 (5) ya because the stuff is changing and i want the clear difference to be tehre!
01:16:922 (2,3) - Huge distance gap. Change ;o a little
01:17:351 (4,5,6,7) - These 4 jumps look sloppy, should change. for example, put both of these; 01:17:494 (5,7) on top of each other. instantly looks neater ya um i wanted the difference to be clear they go the same way tbh and the emphasis is alive rn so i like that. i thought i stacked (5,7) already
01:17:636 (6) - Also you should reduce the distance of this, it's reaching fullscreen jump it is nowhere screen lo!
01:18:351 (4) - You should move this more to the left and up to make a thin looking "N" instead of a note and a V i dont get what you mean sry a pic wouldve helped ):
01:18:779 (6,7) - Move so that the followpoint is perfectly straight im not straight
01:19:351 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - feels very awkward and overmapped. You should change it standard linear flow pattern everyone uses these days tbh!
01:20:636 (3) - Place this note on the middle line on the grid. nah i think its fine
01:21:065 (5) - ^same, you could even put them on top of eachother did soemthing esl
01:22:922 (4) - move to the right just a bit so that the triangle looks more equal. Or just make the triangle look more equal ;p fixd overlap (^:
01:26:636 (5) - Stack on the triangle's point ( 01:26:351 (3) ) it'll look neater u fukin with ma overlaps????
01:29:064 (6) - Take off NC and,
01:29:136 (1) - Make this NC to complete the moving triangle effect that'd look more terrible imo LOL also i wanted to indicate the triple fully in this situation so didnt rly care about the triangle!
01:32:351 (6) - I feel this is too far, move a bit closer to the slider it really isnt that far as the spacing in the pattern is kept kinda consistent
01:35:208 (2) - You can center this more in-between the repeating slider and the curved slider would break emphasis that im applying here
01:35:922 (6) - Very low
like my iq xdwait wat
01:36:351 (2,3,4,5) - Tidy up this bowtie jump reduced spacing a little
01:40:208 (4,5,6) - Feels like rabbit's jumping style, all fullscreen jumps, should change aint no one gonna touch ma dong!
01:42:779 (6) - ^same 01:42:494 (4,5) - has more spacing wat !
01:45:065 (7) - Place on center line on the grid egein for the same emphasising reasons that you hear (the woosh voice idk how to describe this)
01:45:636 (3,5) - Overlap idk seems fine to me considering
02:03:065 (1,4) - ^same ^
02:46:208 (1,3) - Move closer together, There's no need for such a big difference in distance from the center note for such a slow part indicating the start of the new hell
02:50:208 (3) - Move to the right more to make a thin V, not a wide V. It just flat out plays nicer 02:49:922 (1,2,3) - is now a perfect triangle tho ):
02:51:494 (4) - imo this should be move to the sliderend fixed overlap instead
03:02:494 (1) - Move this up and left to make an hourglass rather than a weird triangle what do you mean sorry!
03:04:208 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I dont think fullscreen jumps for 16 notes straight is necessary here ;o same for all sections in front that play the same way it might be a bit overdone but seeing such an oppertunity when you're mapping a map like this you just have to get it going imo! it's the perfect emphasising spot!
03:22:636 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1) - This really plays like rabbit's jumps and feels super over-mapped. You should make the jumps either, smaller or grow from small to big hitsounds legit emphasise for this, also the organ you hear at the background it's emphasised with that!
03:33:208 (4) - Make a thin backwards N, not a wide one 03:32:922 (2,3,4) - triangle so i stacked (1) with (3)
03:44:779 (5) - Move just a bit closer to the note before same spacing as 03:44:494 (3,4) - sry!
03:53:351 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Make these jumps look neater. Overlapping followpoints + straighter followpoints i think the emphasising thing repeats + i made the jump section have a little bit of crossing on purpose so that's a thing
04:02:922 (4,5,6) - huge triangle lower distance ;o ya mayb
04:12:351 (6,7) - Make followpoint straight
04:12:494 (7,8) - Same im not straight
04:25:065 (6,7) - fullscreen jump usage, nothing is emphasized enough here. Make smaller same reasoning as before
04:26:636 (2) - Overlap onto 04:26:922 (4) nah my patterning doesnt want this!
04:27:636 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^^do the same thing here come on this is mean ):
04:29:065 (3) - Fullscreen jump it fits with the rest of the section tho!
04:29:351 (4,5) - ^same ^same
04:30:065 (1) - Overlap 04:30:494 (4) haha there is none! get pixeled!
04:32:922 (5,6,7) - Triangle is huge compared to the one before, should change either one to be bigger/smaller ): okdad
04:34:779 (2,3,4,5) - Tidy up, looks like rabbit's jumps put (5) in middle of (2,3)
04:39:779 (6) - fullscreen jump, make shorter n o i m o
04:40:779 (4,5,6,7) - Make a thinner "N" to play better and not look bad, cause wider N style jumps always look sloppy ;'o
04:42:636 (2) - ^same
05:05:351 (1,2,3,4) - ^same uh i changed it a bit but not significantly
04:41:922 (4,5,6) - Inconsistent distance spacing oops!
04:43:922 (3,4,5) - ^same spacing here is fine tho
thats my mod. Sorry if it seems super nazi it's just while playing your map, the smaller jumps seemed more fun than the super large fullscreen jumps that were very common. You should really only use those for super emphasized parts, because how your map is right now, half of the non-kiai sections feel like maps that just have jumps placed with no order. Obv, there is an order, but the jumps are so big that in play it doesn't feel like it. basically the same feel as rabbit's jumping style. the kiai sections feel fine tho, as even though they're big they have very discernible patterns. I feel like if you shorten the jumps and exaggerate them less, this map will be very polished and play much better. i think most jumps are p fine tho it might be a little too inconsistent so i might change some small patterns around in the meanwhile but we'll see
I know that you're going for a random style map, cause the song is, but half the map being fullscreen jumps just doesn't make for a nice looking or playing map. Plus, imo the song is not so random to the point where the spacing can be exaggerated randomly and it would make sense every time. I think you should sacrifice some of the randomness for a better looking and playing map ;o me_irl ):
Good luck ranking it!
- ar10 nop! ar is free of choice and i like the current one more
fuck ar10 x xd
00:11:065 (2) - i feel like this circle could be placed somewhere else for better flow, maybe like x:240 ill consider this, i don't really see the point in doing it anyways as the creation of the V and the notes after it now link nicely
01:02:494 - blanket (6) with (4) prefer my current way off flow
01:07:636 (2) - add nc and delete the nc after sorry not sure about this! i've been told to swap and hold by many different people so ill keep it like this because imo it's easier to read
01:17:779 (7) - i dont like this note being stacked with (5) id move it somewhere else keeping this open
01:47:065 (4) - this looks better imo it might look better sure! but it ruins the flow that i want to have going here
01:54:494 (1,2) - these repeat sliders are a little bit too long, maybe change them to 4 smaller ones
01:59:065 (1,2) - ^
02:03:636 (1,2) - ^^ nah, wanted the section to be unique, like no one else would do it. this was the result. also the mixup imo is fun + it makes the player able to rest a bit (which is needed at this point)
02:09:922 - this looks better imo would make it irregular with the other streams tbh! because of the spacing that clearly is higher in your example!!
02:31:065 (1,2) - place the red tick in the middle of the sliders to make it look better done on purpose to not be mainstream
02:48:208 (1,2) - change to slider wanted the long sliders to emphasise the sound like 02:50:494 (1,1) - i guess you can call it a alkgjalksgj sound
03:33:993 - looks better like this fixed
05:06:494 (2) - add nc and delete the nc after same as before
sick map dude, gl with rank thanks!
hi, m4m from your queueueueueuthank!
s̶b̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶l̶e̶p̶s̶y̶ sb is making my eyes water after modding
- [Pure Dankmemes]
- 00:34:494 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - maybe this should be mapped the same rhythm as 00:29:922 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - not rly the drums are different :v
- 00:37:351 (4,5,6,7,8) - maybe slider -> triple like you did here 00:32:779 (4,5,6,7) - uh it is the same? the notes before the 1/8 sliders are mapped in a identical way
- 00:39:636 (3) - why is this so s p a c e d tho emphasis!
- 00:42:779 (2,3) - can you make the spacing from 2 to 3 the same as 00:42:494 (1,2) -
- 00:45:065 (2,3,4) - reverse slider?, its the same sound as 00:40:494 (2) -
meanwhile 00:42:779 (2) - and 00:47:351 (2,3) - sound the same ya i get the point but i did the changes on purpose so you wouldnt have 4x the same boring thing ;w;
- 00:57:065 (5,6,7,8,1) - maybe rotate 00:56:779 (1,2,3,4) - 180 degrees and ctrl+g so that it emphasizes the wee woo wah ill look into this later
- 01:05:922 (4) - no blanket with 01:05:351 (1) - ? :< 01:05:351 (1,4,7) - is now all on the same line tho~
- 01:30:494 (1) - check stream curve ya i know the curve isnt right but since the change is big i sorta wanted to emphasise that
- 01:39:351 (5) - can u move to be blanketed by 01:38:351 (7) - ? sure!
- 01:42:922 (7) - why not a full slider like this one? 01:38:351 (7) - listen to the main sound! the reverse catches the change that happens at 01:43:065 - which is not present at 01:38:494 -
- 01:47:494 - what, no slider at all? maybe, considering
- 01:48:208 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - maybe make the spacing get lower towards the end? get the point but i wanted the stream shape to be stable so the flow somehow doesnt break with the jumps
- 02:09:922 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - transition looks kinda funky, move a little to the left? did somthing
- 02:43:494 (4,5,1) - this feels kinda surprising, maybe reverse slider or ctrl+g for smoother/quicker transition? wanted to keep it a surprise sorry!
- 02:51:494 (4) - this spacing feels like too much, and i think it would look nicer being blanketed by 02:50:494 (1) - i know what blankets are ;w;
- 02:54:494 - i think the increase in spacing should be more like a staircase (for a lack of a better word)
like 02:54:494 (1,2,1,2) - are even, then increase at 02:55:065 (1,2,1,2) - but keep it even, then increase once more at 02:55:636 (1,2,1,2) - but still keep it even uh i wanted to have 02:54:494 (1,2) - different from the rest of the pattern because of the new sound i start emphasising later on in the upcoming pattern
- 03:22:636 - hoyl is this spacing neccessary? even more spaced than chorus YES THIS IS NEEDED
- 03:21:922 (2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - maybe reduce spacing here for a bit (bc it gets softer here and to emphasize the next bit more) no! more stupid insane stuff!
- 03:35:065 - wow thats freaky and i love it at the same time x)
- 03:44:208 (1,2,3,4) - maybe this can be emphasized more (or all sliders?) linear jumps for the emphasis ;w;
- 03:54:065 (6,7,8) - ^ i clearly hear 3 beats here :V
- 04:20:779 - spacing here is huge compared to earlier 00:58:494 - at the same sounds because ending! i wanted the map to still be somehow become more difficult overtime
- 05:06:494 (2) - i feel like this would be cooler if it were in the middle
- 05:13:065 (4,1,2) - do this again? 05:08:494 (6,1) - nah! i want the jumping to start at 05:13:351 (1) - because of the big white tick so i went for it!
- 05:23:922 (2) - just like earlier, maybe make this three circles like 05:28:494 (2,3,4) - ? its the same sound
meanwhile 05:26:208 - and 05:30:779 - are the same sound dont hate on my variation!
- 05:33:636 - oo thats creepy xd
ok my eyes hurt now x_x
sorry for bad mod, im still noob
GL with your map!
I LOVE YOU KITCHEN GUN BANG BANG BANG BANG >it should be 3x bang!- Well first i have an idea, you could make the streams that are mapped to samples that increase in pitch start very close together and drastically increase in spacing, vice versa for decreasing volume. Say at 01:32:779 (1) - the stream could shrink and expand as that sound progresses. i have 2 reasons to not do this!!
1. im a lazy fuck and dont wanna change the entire sections around it zz
2. it can ruin the momentum the map gives in the first place from the jumps! the stream spacing is based on the sound, but also from the jumps beforehand! if i were to change the streams, that'd mean i have to change the entire map around. not this time aa
- You could decrease spacing a bit in the calm parts (as calm as this song gets anyways) like in azure arbitrator, so you dont accidentally kill Rafis or something when he tries this DT HR HD, like 03:04:208 (1) - 03:06:351 (2) - the spacing is especially ludicrous for the intensity of the part. hell no boi i am not nerfing anything it seems completely fine ya!
also even if the song may not be too strong at those points i still believe i am allowed to put these kind of jumps in there because imo the wubs are the true highlight in the song
- You could increase the speed of those kick sliders so the player is required to stay in the middle of the track the best he or she can to add an extra level of skill required keeping this open, this might trigger a lot of people and me because of the constant SV changes
02:54:065 (2) - Im aware that this is 7. something stars, but in this part that jump could cause problems i dont see why it creates problems, it's a standard linear flow jump pattern, it won't harm anyone
Thats it, thats all i see wrong, but mind you it took me 75 levels to hit 1000pp so... level means nothing! it's about playcount. level system is broken anyways xdd
But im kind of a 7* enthusiast so I had to try and help, im ecstatic whenever something like this get gets ranked. ! thank
P.s thx for the nightmares from the story board. xd
p.p.s I love the idea of a map getting more and more difficult as it goes on. thankk!
p.p.p.s Im excited to see megumin and gayz flock to this map lol same tbh
I LOVE YOU KITCHEN GUN
fix pretty pls au nazi rrrrr
Also fix the links in special thanks section!