forum

Lady Gaga - Dance In The Dark

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bass
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 października 2011 at 14:42:55

Artist: Lady Gaga
Title: Dance in the Dark
Tags: the fame monster gonzvlo
BPM: 121
Filesize: 7246kb
Play Time: 04:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Brightness (2 stars, 217 notes)
  2. Darkness (4,92 stars, 558 notes)
  3. Gonz' Contrast (3,23 stars, 254 notes)
Download: Lady Gaga - Dance in the Dark
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
SB/Brightness/Darkness by me
Contrast by Gonzvlo
Note that custom hitsounds are only for Contrast diff.
Card N'FoRcE
Here's a storyboard/BG fix, as you asked me.

Download: Storyboard fix.zip
Armin
Ugu, starred
nice sb
Doomsday
Hey

1. That offset sounds a touch early. Try adding +10 to it (I got 32,071)
  2. Perhaps you could put the album name in the tags? (Not sure what it is, but I'm sure it's from one)
  3. Those blue hitcircles looks nice and all, but when the background goes blue, the approach circles become pretty hard to see. Could you change the combo colours so they are easier to see? If you really still want to use blue, making them light blue instead would make it easier to see.
I'll only mod Darkness since Brightness is still a WIP I guess

[DARKNESS]

Lower the Approach rate and Overall difficulty by 1 notch? Just feels a bit fast how it is atm.

00:38:011 (1,2,3,4) - The jumps before felt alright, but these ones don't imo. Could you rearrange these
01:11:234 (5,6,7) - Just for the sake of prettiness, mind moving these up and right a bit? It's kinda off how it is atm.
03:44:457 (1) - Could you map something else here other than a short spinner? a short spinner here doesn't fit in too well imo.
04:10:242 (5) - This jump feels weird too. I dunno what it is with me and jumps like this. They just don't fit in to me. At least not in this situation.

It's a nice diff though. Feels alright to me mostly. Looks nice so far.

I won't star since it's still a WIP, but it's pretty good so far
Gonzvlo
Ok finished:

Download: BASSHAPPYFACE.rar
Add all the files.

Now revive this ._.
MathiasXII
Hmmmm... I know Doomsday talked about an offset of 32 071, and I know he's way more experienced than me in OSU, but I'd insist saying something near 32 154 - 32 158 (I think 32 156 exactly, but not sure) sounds a lot better *shy shy*... and my computer is correctly offseted :).

Otherwise, the maps are GREAT :D Love it love it love it! STAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRstruck!

EDIT : Ok now I found 32 161 instead of 32 156... a second opinion would REALLY BE APPRECIATED !!! lol.

But at 32 161, I had about 3% Mistimed Hits whilist 15% at 32 156...I guess it's a clue!
Hitoshirenu Shourai
(ALL)
Timing - The offset for this should be ~32,169.

Aside from the timing, everything else looks fine.

+Star
kanpakyin
love gaga..

+Star.
Bittersweet
*pats*
Miago Meowsome
Star :3
danichan
Star desu~★
RageTH
Starr o/