forum

IcyWorld to Ranked 4k osumania charts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IcyWorld
Hi osu and osumania forums/players! I figure this is a good spot to post this as it may be somewhat of a project. I create stepmania 4k charts that are probably somewhat popular here, and I've been talking in a skype group with osumania players. I wanted to offer my permission for making my charts ranked, if you so desire. Literally anyone that wants to submit one of my charts to be ranked, or converted by any means go ahead! I mostly create charts for my own enjoyment, but if you guys really like them go ahead and use them however you like!

Feel free to change add/remove notes, bpms, or whatever else you need to do for this game. I've also posted a similar thread like this in ffr where i normally lurk and post, this way you have some sort of confirmation this is my account haha
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... p?t=142822

additionally here's a list of all the charts i've made up to that point of making the thread for easy searching something you might want
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... stcount=12

and stepmania downloads (i don't know if it's hard to convert them to osu but here you go, literally everything i've made, including unreleased stuff)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... stcount=24
-Konner-
#baelyfinthejumpstream
mijkolsmith
dude nice
Topic Starter
IcyWorld
if you're worried about crediting me, if you change anything just call it a collab, and you can simply put my name in the difficulty, that's enough for me :)

I would think it unfair to ask someone else to upload my charts without them getting credit for doing this for me, feel free to ask any question too!
Krah
Hi,

Just saying that I'm not sure if it should be ok to rank it like that.
We ask to the guys who post a chart to be the one who contribute the most to it. If you prefer even if they change some notes from your charts and you are ok it's still your chart for us and therefore not really ok if they try to rank it.
Anyway I suppose that you didn't map all diffs but only the hardest and then it should be ok if the guys who post just map the rest of the difficulties and then rank it with something like ez +hd from him and mx from you.

Ps : Apart from that I think it should be more legit to have this post in the osu!mania subforum 107 since beatmaps projects subforum is more for specific artist / themes / albums. Asking some guys and probably moving it.Poof Moved
Topic Starter
IcyWorld

Krah wrote:

Hi,

Just saying that I'm not sure if it should be ok to rank it like that.
We ask to the guys who post a chart to be the one who contribute the most to it. If you prefer even if they change some notes from your charts and you are ok it's still your chart for us and therefore not really ok if they try to rank it.
Anyway I suppose that you didn't map all diffs but only the hardest and then it should be ok if the guys who post just map the rest of the difficulties and then rank it with something like ez +hd from him and mx from you.

Ps : Apart from that I think it should be more legit to have this post in the osu!mania subforum 107 since beatmaps projects subforum is more for specific artist / themes / albums. Asking some guys and probably moving it.
Yes I typically only make 1 chart per song, but a lot of my charts are 5min+. I've heard this may help in submitting 1 difficulty per song. I'm not worried about who uploads it to the game, even though most would like credit i just want everyone to have fun.
Sorry I didn't post this in the right subforum! Feel free to move it haha
Bobbias
Yes, 5+ minute songs are marathons, and not subject to the difficulty spread rule, so they could be ranked as a single diff.
blitZee
Aww yis!

INB4 osu flooded with Icy maps from NBJS packs
INB4 Abyssal ranked
INB4...oh god...
NinjaSM
I smell...UltraBeatdownSupreme ranked
Kamikaze
To be honest someone could just do a diffrent keymode diff for those 5+min songs and throw Icy's diff in. I might just do it myself one day hehe
Glad to see you here btw Icy o/
Arzenvald
i saw some of your charts has full of holds / LNs.. those kind of notechart layering is awesome bruh... *A*
let see how this project going ;3
Topic Starter
IcyWorld
I'm glad to hear you guys have enjoyed my simfiles, it's always good to hear that someone out there has fun with it! I wish you guys best of luck if you decide to roll with this :)

also of course this whole thing applies to future releases too, i hope to make plenty more charts in the future (sorry for only 1 difficulty though, i'm lazy to do more haha)
PiXL
your NB packs are why i switched to sm
M a h o u
Herro icy
EtienneXC
Why there needs to be multiple difficulties for every map is beyond me. There's thousands of other maps other players of a lower-caliber can play.

#RankIcyWorld2016
OSUruk12_old
part 3 of downloading link is broken
Topic Starter
IcyWorld
reuploaded, thanks for letting me know :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j7uo9 ... part_3.zip
AZVW_2
#RankIcyWorld2016
Arkener
It would be awesome if the moderators agree ranking your maps ^^ #RankIcyWorld2016
Topic Starter
IcyWorld
Cross-posting to here and bumping thread with new files!
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz ... ostcount=1
show more