forum

Justin Bieber - Sorry

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lenardan14
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 28 March 2016 at 8:25:23 PM

Artist: Justin Bieber
Title: Sorry
Tags: JustinBieber Sorry English Pop
BPM: 200
Filesize: 6622kb
Play Time: 00:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.52 stars, 125 notes)
  2. Normal (2.22 stars, 229 notes)
  3. Very Easy (1.33 stars, 98 notes)
Download: Justin Bieber - Sorry
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Justin Bieber's Sorry
First timer here! I have one Very Easy difficulty for beginners, as well as one normal beatmap which I cannot play perfectly yet. Currently working on a hard difficulty. Would appreciate any comments and help from the Osu community. Much love!
Quacklick
-the bpm may NOT change between difficulties
-the song title should not be in the tags

Hard
the stream at 00:18:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - doesn't match to ANYTHING, not even the lyrics, so it's overmapping. please remove.
Quacklick
Not going to point out anything in particular, but try to keep spinners longer than 2 beats. Some are very hard to get perfect on.
Take note of this especially in Easy.

Did you use Distance Snap? Because it doesn't look like you did. I recommend 0.7x (hold down alt, it replaces the snap divisor)

Do not give the post kudosu, that's way too cheap of me. I was in a rush last time and didn't bother to fit this in.
Topic Starter
Lenardan14

SuperMinun wrote:

Not going to point out anything in particular, but try to keep spinners longer than 2 beats. Some are very hard to get perfect on.
Take note of this especially in Easy.

Did you use Distance Snap? Because it doesn't look like you did. I recommend 0.7x (hold down alt, it replaces the snap divisor)

Do not give the post kudosu, that's way too cheap of me. I was in a rush last time and didn't bother to fit this in.
Thank you for your pointers! Currently I am busy with school and will not be able to work on the beatmap for awhile :( but I really appreciate your comments and they will definitely help!

I am a beginner just working on this for fun. Its nice to see others actually reviewing it.

btw the distance snap tip is helpful!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.