Eye XY feat. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
25
Topic Starter
Aras
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, February 05, 2016 at 6:51:42 PM

Artist: Eye XY feat. Yoneko
Title: Knight of Firmament
Source: Cytus
Tags: ryori the chevalier holy knight remix xiao yian K rayark deemo -BANGKE-
BPM: 155
Filesize: 4485kb
Play Time: 02:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. BANGKE's Insane - 4Key (3.77 stars, 1375 notes)
  2. Easy - 4Key (1.29 stars, 363 notes)
  3. Hard - 4Key (3.02 stars, 917 notes)
  4. Normal - 4Key (1.67 stars, 467 notes)


Download: Eye XY feat. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Ready for mod

- Self-modded Easy diff on 30-12-2015
- Removed jakads diff as he requested


That damn piano and violin xD
open for M4M btw, just send me a message or catch me in game
Jakads
ay itz done

jakads' Blue Rosario
Please change my diff's HP to 8.5, OD to 8.5.

Also, little metadata modding!


Hi, Aras25! :)

I know this is my modding queue form, but it's so good ;)


Overall


  1. BG: OK!
  2. MP3: OK!
  3. Diff Spread: Diffs are not complete yet, so I'm not going to mod this.
  4. AIMod: OK!
  5. Hitsound: At least 2 hitsounds are needed.
  6. Timing: Please match to my difficulty's BPM.
    Press F6 in my diff, select all, copy them, and paste them to other difficulties. I worked hard on it so please apply 8-)
  7. Etc: How about changing Hard's OD and HP to both 8?
    Also, put GD maker's name to tags, since people can't search difficulty name specifically.
Topic Starter
Aras
thanks Jakads xD
now for the other two.....
sherrysina

Aras25 wrote:

thanks Jakads xD
now for the other two.....
mind to wait for 2 or 3 days? i want to make it my best ;w;
Topic Starter
Aras

sherrysina wrote:

Aras25 wrote:

thanks Jakads xD
now for the other two.....
mind to wait for 2 or 3 days? i want to make it my best ;w;
Okay then, make sure to use the new timing point ^^
sherrysina

Aras25 wrote:

sherrysina wrote:

mind to wait for 2 or 3 days? i want to make it my best ;w;
Okay then, make sure to use the new timing point ^^
as discussed in game chat, you're agreed to not include me in this mapset....
don't forget to delete "sherrysina" in the tags
i'm so sorry ;w;
Topic Starter
Aras
[*]00:38:759 (38759|3,38759|0,38808|1,38856|2,38904|3,38953|1,38953|0,39001|3,39049|2,39098|1,39146|3,39146|0,39195|1,39243|2,39291|3,39340|1,39340|2,39340|0) - change into http://puu.sh/m28iy/a287923ca2.jpg
[*]00:40:888 (40888|1) - to 3, 00:41:178 (41178|2) - to 0, see the relation with these then 00:41:469 (41469|3,41469|2,41469|0) -
[*]if applied the above suggestion then move 00:44:566 (44566|2) - to 0
[*]00:45:533 (45533|3) - to 2, 00:45:582 (45582|2) - to 3, 00:45:630 (45630|3) - to 2, 00:45:727 (45727|2) - to 3, 00:45:775 (45775|3,45824|2,45872|1) - ctrl + left, 00:45:920 (45920|0) - to 1, 00:45:969 (45969|1) - to 0, 00:46:017 (46017|0) - to 1, 00:46:066 (46066|3) - to 2, 00:46:114 (46114|2) - to 3, 00:46:114 (46114|1) - to 0, 00:46:162 (46162|0) - to 1
[*]01:31:704 (91704|3) - to 1, 01:31:800 (91800|1) - to 2
[*]I also thinking about changing all of "only vocal sound into 1 notes


feel free to accept what you think is needed and reject what you think is not needed
Jakads
Is there any way to give you kudosu? xD

Aras25 wrote:

[*]00:38:759 (38759|3,38759|0,38808|1,38856|2,38904|3,38953|1,38953|0,39001|3,39049|2,39098|1,39146|3,39146|0,39195|1,39243|2,39291|3,39340|1,39340|2,39340|0) - change into http://puu.sh/m28iy/a287923ca2.jpg Not exactly like that, but changed pattern anyway~ (I thought column 0,3 is too empty) http://puu.sh/m29Aw/e776b22b4c.png
[*]00:40:888 (40888|1) - to 3, 00:41:178 (41178|2) - to 0, see the relation with these then 00:41:469 (41469|3,41469|2,41469|0) - Oh, nice catch!
[*]if applied the above suggestion then move 00:44:566 (44566|2) - to 0 Yup
[*]00:45:533 (45533|3) - to 2, 00:45:582 (45582|2) - to 3, 00:45:630 (45630|3) - to 2, 00:45:727 (45727|2) - to 3, 00:45:775 (45775|3,45824|2,45872|1) - ctrl + left, 00:45:920 (45920|0) - to 1, 00:45:969 (45969|1) - to 0, 00:46:017 (46017|0) - to 1, 00:46:066 (46066|3) - to 2, 00:46:114 (46114|2) - to 3, 00:46:114 (46114|1) - to 0, 00:46:162 (46162|0) - to 1 Yeah, I get the idea of making stairs like that. Idea applied?
[*]01:31:704 (91704|3) - to 1, 01:31:800 (91800|1) - to 2 Applied!
[*]I also thinking about changing all of "only vocal sound into 1 notes


feel free to accept what you think is needed and reject what you think is not needed
That modding was really good! ;)

FIXED
-BANGKE-
gd done, de fuk with 1/6 1/12 snap =w= http://puu.sh/m33Jl/2401a8e58a.osu
oh for jakads diff, i'll give you some suggestion, soon
Topic Starter
Aras

-BANGKE- wrote:

gd done, de fuk with 1/6 1/12 snap =w= http://puu.sh/m33Jl/2401a8e58a.osu
oh for jakads diff, i'll give you some suggestion, soon
thanks a lot :D
gonna upload it together with my Normal diff and it is ready for modding
Topic Starter
Aras
UPDATED
Fresh Chicken
IRC mod

2015-12-21 18:46 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Which difficulty you want testplay?
2015-12-21 18:46 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: I just wonder XD
2015-12-21 18:47 Aras25: Hard, Insane and Blue Rosario xD
2015-12-21 18:47 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: so much lol
2015-12-21 18:47 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: ACTION is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847212 Eye XY ft. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [jakads' Blue Rosario]] <osu!mania> |4K|
2015-12-21 18:47 Aras25: sorry ;w;
2015-12-21 18:50 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: What the...
2015-12-21 18:50 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: hmm
2015-12-21 18:50 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Tell to jakads I have some complain on this difficulty. I will tell to him myself
2015-12-21 18:50 Aras25: the stairs kinda too hard ;w;
2015-12-21 18:50 Aras25: a mod on his diff?
2015-12-21 18:51 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Can be mod or can be just complain
2015-12-21 18:51 Aras25: y'know on the forum, kudos helpful .-.
2015-12-21 18:51 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: hh I see
2015-12-21 18:51 Aras25: suggestion then
2015-12-21 18:54 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Not bad imo
2015-12-21 18:54 Aras25: judgment of my diff ;w;
2015-12-21 18:54 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: And you mean SP?
2015-12-21 18:56 Aras25: SP is not kinda too important
2015-12-21 18:56 Aras25: more like way of thanks
2015-12-21 18:56 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: I hate fucking my keyboard...
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: yeah, I see that
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: she's kinda scared to your finger xD
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/841081 Eye XY ft. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [Hard]]
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: ;w;
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: what?
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: wait
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:10:308 (10308|2) - I think it can be more long to 00:11:469 - here
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Why?
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/841081 Eye XY ft. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [Hard]]
2015-12-21 18:58 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: *For consistency on your pattern
2015-12-21 18:58 Aras25: oh thanks ><
2015-12-21 18:58 Aras25: next?
2015-12-21 18:58 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:24:146 (24146|2) - It will be more better if you remove this. the main string sound is only 00:23:856 (23856|3,23953|0,24049|1) - these
2015-12-21 18:59 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:24:920 (24920|1) - Same reason
2015-12-21 18:59 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:33:146 - ~00:34:695 - different snap with jakad's
2015-12-21 18:59 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: You have to discuss with him
2015-12-21 19:00 Aras25: about what? mine? or him?
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:45:533 - ~ 00:47:082 - same reason
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: I just said it has different snap
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Not correct with jakads's and yours
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: You guys have to fix there to find right snap
2015-12-21 19:01 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 01:19:742 (79742|3) - it should be on 01:19:806 - here
2015-12-21 19:03 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: My little suggestion has finished
2015-12-21 19:03 Aras25: thanks owo
Topic Starter
Aras

_FrEsH_ChICkEn_ wrote:

IRC mod

2015-12-21 18:46 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Which difficulty you want testplay?
2015-12-21 18:46 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: I just wonder XD
2015-12-21 18:47 Aras25: Hard, Insane and Blue Rosario xD
2015-12-21 18:47 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: so much lol
2015-12-21 18:47 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: ACTION is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847212 Eye XY ft. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [jakads' Blue Rosario]] <osu!mania> |4K|
2015-12-21 18:47 Aras25: sorry ;w;
2015-12-21 18:50 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: What the...
2015-12-21 18:50 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: hmm
2015-12-21 18:50 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Tell to jakads I have some complain on this difficulty. I will tell to him myself
2015-12-21 18:50 Aras25: the stairs kinda too hard ;w;
2015-12-21 18:50 Aras25: a mod on his diff?
2015-12-21 18:51 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Can be mod or can be just complain
2015-12-21 18:51 Aras25: y'know on the forum, kudos helpful .-.
2015-12-21 18:51 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: hh I see
2015-12-21 18:51 Aras25: suggestion then
2015-12-21 18:54 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Not bad imo
2015-12-21 18:54 Aras25: judgment of my diff ;w;
2015-12-21 18:54 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: And you mean SP?
2015-12-21 18:56 Aras25: SP is not kinda too important
2015-12-21 18:56 Aras25: more like way of thanks
2015-12-21 18:56 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: I hate fucking my keyboard...
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: yeah, I see that
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: she's kinda scared to your finger xD
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/841081 Eye XY ft. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [Hard]]
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: ;w;
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: what?
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: wait
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:10:308 (10308|2) - I think it can be more long to 00:11:469 - here
2015-12-21 18:57 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Why?
2015-12-21 18:57 Aras25: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/841081 Eye XY ft. Yoneko - Knight of Firmament [Hard]]
2015-12-21 18:58 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: *For consistency on your pattern
2015-12-21 18:58 Aras25: oh thanks ><
2015-12-21 18:58 Aras25: next?
2015-12-21 18:58 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:24:146 (24146|2) - It will be more better if you remove this. the main string sound is only 00:23:856 (23856|3,23953|0,24049|1) - these
2015-12-21 18:59 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:24:920 (24920|1) - Same reason
2015-12-21 18:59 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:33:146 - ~00:34:695 - different snap with jakad's
2015-12-21 18:59 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: You have to discuss with him
2015-12-21 19:00 Aras25: about what? mine? or him?
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 00:45:533 - ~ 00:47:082 - same reason
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: I just said it has different snap
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: Not correct with jakads's and yours
2015-12-21 19:00 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: You guys have to fix there to find right snap
2015-12-21 19:01 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: 01:19:742 (79742|3) - it should be on 01:19:806 - here
2015-12-21 19:03 _FrEsH_ChICkEn_: My little suggestion has finished
2015-12-21 19:03 Aras25: thanks owo
Thanks Fc-san ><
Takane6
hai o/
ene here as requested...
first of all... the good :
the spread of gap is good >w<
the timing is good >w<
and basically overall snapping is good..

oke now... the bad :
in difficulty jakads' Blue Rosario...
it hve sooooooooo muuuuuuchhh pattern that cant be tolerate here , just like :
1. 00:13:791 (13791|0,13888|0,13985|1,14082|1,14178|1,14178|0,14275|1,14275|0,14372|0,14372|1,14469|1,14469|0,14566|0,14566|1) - because the sound is not same whatsoever and it is REALLY heavy in left hand
2. 01:14:953 (74953|3,74953|0,75001|2,75049|1,75098|0,75146|2,75195|1,75243|2,75243|0,75291|3,75340|0,75340|1,75388|3,75437|1,75485|0,75533|3,75533|1,75582|2,75630|0,75678|3,75727|2) - basically u can make this pattern... but in 6K or 7K or more... doing this pattern here can be really annoying to the player to play it and both of we the modder..
but hey! take a good side in here... u really follow the sound well... actually this style can fit well in 7K... but in 4k is just... uhh... no..


mmm... its not at u aras... its to jakads maybe... ill be back after jakads is self-modded as i said :)
Topic Starter
Aras

Takane6 wrote:

hai o/
ene here as requested...
first of all... the good :
the spread of gap is good >w<
the timing is good >w<
and basically overall snapping is good..

oke now... the bad :
in difficulty jakads' Blue Rosario...
it hve sooooooooo muuuuuuchhh pattern that cant be tolerate here , just like :
1. 00:13:791 (13791|0,13888|0,13985|1,14082|1,14178|1,14178|0,14275|1,14275|0,14372|0,14372|1,14469|1,14469|0,14566|0,14566|1) - because the sound is not same whatsoever and it is REALLY heavy in left hand
2. 01:14:953 (74953|3,74953|0,75001|2,75049|1,75098|0,75146|2,75195|1,75243|2,75243|0,75291|3,75340|0,75340|1,75388|3,75437|1,75485|0,75533|3,75533|1,75582|2,75630|0,75678|3,75727|2) - basically u can make this pattern... but in 6K or 7K or more... doing this pattern here can be really annoying to the player to play it and both of we the modder..
but hey! take a good side in here... u really follow the sound well... actually this style can fit well in 7K... but in 4k is just... uhh... no..


mmm... its not at u aras... its to jakads maybe... ill be back after jakads is self-modded as i said :)
Thanks ene-san ^^/ calling jakads right away and lets see owo
erlinadewi-
Goodluck aras :)
Topic Starter
Aras

erlinadewi- wrote:

Goodluck aras :)
thanks mba elin ^w^
lenpai
eeeeeh


Testplay and opinions:
jakads:
what i dont even
bangke:
cool diff

General: Please do stabilize the BPMs. I see that you added a x0.7 SV in 01:16:501 - but that should be a x0.66 or x0.65 check which make a more stable speed

00:02:469 (2469|1) - booted up headphone for this. Was about to call this a ghost but this has a bass reverb. Still very hard to hear since i had to use 50% speed. Delete
00:07:598 - would do sth like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252808
00:08:178 (8178|0) - if you do ^, move this to 2
00:25:211 (25211|2,25308|3,25404|2) - swap col
00:33:920 - check it out https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252826
00:41:856 (41856|1,42049|0,42243|2) - if not vocals, remove. But i do like these removed since vocals aren't a main component of your layering it seems
00:45:533 - might want to check PR here if you can because im not sure
00:50:888 - check this out too https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252842
00:54:630 (54630|3,54630|2,54727|1,54727|0,54824|2,54824|3) - ctrl h
01:20:568 - check for PR
01:23:111 - idk lol https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252861
01:52:703 (112703|3,112703|2,112768|1,112768|0,112833|3,112833|2,112897|0,112897|1,112962|2,112962|3,113026|0,113026|1,113091|3,113091|2) - why doubles :(
01:58:413 - this is so mean and i love it


yeah just that
Topic Starter
Aras

Lenfried- wrote:

eeeeeh


Testplay and opinions:
jakads:
what i dont even
bangke:
cool diff

General: Please do stabilize the BPMs. I see that you added a x0.7 SV in 01:16:501 - but that should be a x0.66 or x0.65 check which make a more stable speed

00:02:469 (2469|1) - booted up headphone for this. Was about to call this a ghost but this has a bass reverb. Still very hard to hear since i had to use 50% speed. Delete
00:07:598 - would do sth like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252808
00:08:178 (8178|0) - if you do ^, move this to 2
00:25:211 (25211|2,25308|3,25404|2) - swap col
00:33:920 - check it out https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252826
00:41:856 (41856|1,42049|0,42243|2) - if not vocals, remove. But i do like these removed since vocals aren't a main component of your layering it seems
00:45:533 - might want to check PR here if you can because im not sure
00:50:888 - check this out too https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252842
00:54:630 (54630|3,54630|2,54727|1,54727|0,54824|2,54824|3) - ctrl h
01:20:568 - check for PR
01:23:111 - idk lol https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4252861
01:52:703 (112703|3,112703|2,112768|1,112768|0,112833|3,112833|2,112897|0,112897|1,112962|2,112962|3,113026|0,113026|1,113091|3,113091|2) - why doubles :(
01:58:413 - this is so mean and i love it


yeah just that
Calling Bangke, umm, jakads still re construct it, please ignore for the time being :(
-BANGKE-
will apply asap, thanks len~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply